Bloons TD6 [+24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tigerlover73
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Bloons TD6 [+23]

Post by Tigerlover73 »

Uhm i got a green leaf next to the settings icon for cheating. No matter how many times i delete saves it doesn't go away because of the cloud. Is fhere any solution to fix this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

Tigerlover73 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:44 pm
Uhm i got a green leaf next to the settings icon for cheating. No matter how many times i delete saves it doesn't go away because of the cloud. Is fhere any solution to fix this?
well you should try to figure out if its a local flag or your steam ID.

start the game completly offline (in worst case you can use a steam emu)
is the green leaf still there?

i dont think its the cloud if you start a new game with deleted saves

cloud = loads a save from the server, this does not happen right?

so i assume your steam ID is flagged.
if its the steam ID then there is nothing you can do about it, great steam right?

steam has so much "fck you" features.
i once couldnt play dark souls 2 and recently SQUAD because of a VAC ban in my account - both games blocked me from playing coz of VAC Ban that is 10 Years ago in Counter Strike Source.

valve just says "every dev can see if you are banned in any game" and they give every dev access to your profil datas...i know why i hate steam...im mostly buying on GOG or Epic, fck steam!

so yeah i hope this helps you to find out if its a local flag or your steam ID.

eataleet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eataleet »

Got an error when trying to enable the thing:

<<Lua error in the script at line 2:C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.2\autorun\monoscript.lua:954: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monopipe')>>

Beigemidnight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beigemidnight »

It seems i broke the number of instamonkeys with one of your old trainers... i.imgur.com/a74CpaP.png any way i can fix this?

luckyboy145
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luckyboy145 »

ODimm wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:03 pm
Tigerlover73 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:44 pm
well you should try to figure out if its a local flag or your steam ID.

start the game completly offline (in worst case you can use a steam emu)
is the green leaf still there?

i dont think its the cloud if you start a new game with deleted saves

cloud = loads a save from the server, this does not happen right?

so i assume your steam ID is flagged.
if its the steam ID then there is nothing you can do about it, great steam right?

steam has so much "fck you" features.
i once couldnt play dark souls 2 and recently SQUAD because of a VAC ban in my account - both games blocked me from playing coz of VAC Ban that is 10 Years ago in Counter Strike Source.

valve just says "every dev can see if you are banned in any game" and they give every dev access to your profil datas...i know why i hate steam...im mostly buying on GOG or Epic, fck steam!

so yeah i hope this helps you to find out if its a local flag or your steam ID.

No BTD6 HWID ban somehow. I reformatted my pc and I was still banned. I reformatted it and used a pirated version and I still had 2 leaves on the cog wheel. So I think Ninja WIki implemented some kind of HWID checker somewhere in the game. I deleted all registry as well and it still throws me an automatic ban.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

luckyboy145 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
No BTD6 HWID ban somehow. I reformatted my pc and I was still banned. I reformatted it and used a pirated version and I still had 2 leaves on the cog wheel. So I think Ninja WIki implemented some kind of HWID checker somewhere in the game. I deleted all registry as well and it still throws me an automatic ban.
From what I can see from a basic quick look, the game is getting your motherboard model. And there's some kind of device ID, that I'm not sure what is it, as it doesn't match with the one that Windows tells you.
There are some other IDs, but I don't think that the rest matter that much.

FearlessLittleMe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bloons TD6 [+11]

Post by FearlessLittleMe »

name1006 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:02 am
jsilva wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:19 am
tsganey wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:11 pm
can i ask about unban method ? . i got ban when try cheating Knowledge :cry: :cry:
PMed. If anyone also wants, feel free to PM me or ask here.
Please also pm me the method. Thanks in advance!
To anyone involved in this reply chain, I would also like this unban method PMd to me please, I would really appreciate it, thank you.
I wasn't cheating in Co-Op or in the races or modifying MM or MK, just was using free towers and infinite ingame money to grind out medals and a few achievements, thought I was doing what I could to fly under the radar but I still got leafed.

fckthewht
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fckthewht »

I change my monkey knowledge and money using getplayer and I turned off the internet just to be safe? i dont know but I'm already level 106 and im still didnt get banned, my first account got leafed when I changed the monkey money to 60000+ but when I only change it to 40000 i didnt get banned so i bought the heroes and skins.

chonkybonky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chonkybonky »

FearlessLittleMe wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:01 pm
name1006 wrote:
jsilva wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:19 am

PMed. If anyone also wants, feel free to PM me or ask here.
To anyone involved in this reply chain, I would also like this unban method PMd to me please, I would really appreciate it, thank you.
I wasn't cheating in Co-Op or in the races or modifying MM or MK, just was using free towers and infinite ingame money to grind out medals and a few achievements, thought I was doing what I could to fly under the radar but I still got leafed.
Could anyone else also PM me the unban method? The same happened to me.

Opanari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Opanari »

chonkybonky wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:36 am
FearlessLittleMe wrote:
name1006 wrote:

Someone Pm me unban method please

Zyrusse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrusse »

chonkybonky wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:36 am
FearlessLittleMe wrote:
name1006 wrote:

Please tell me the unban method too.

jsilva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jsilva »

There is no such thing as hwid ban***. I used collection event cheat this event on a banned account got like 15 instas black borders, copied to my main and i just played coop 4p with a streamer. For whoever wants unban: Fusca#2683. Honestly, BE FUCKING POLITE, i'm not charging or gaining anything for the fix. Also I will not share method anymore, just do the thing myself.

Savefile will be the same (or I can even share my third (lv90ish) AND MAYBE SELL my main or second) whoever you'll need new linking methods.

***After I unbanned like 8 people from here (probably), I got hwid ban on NEW ACCOUNTS ONLY. All old accounts and new created on another device are fine. This is not HWID ban, probably a text file triggering bans on new accounts that I will not bother finding out what is.
Last edited by jsilva on Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

jiyoung
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jiyoung »

hi , ive recently downloaded this CE table and tried to activate this scrips but when i do theres a small clock spinning and when it stops nothing happens. the scrip doesn't get activated. am i doing something wrong? because ive only just downloaded both bloonstd6 and ce on the same day and nothing seems to be working.
this is version 22 of btd6 and ce version 7.2 so idk why its not working

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

luckyboy145 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm

no^^ try to think logical :)

HWID ban can only happen if the game connects online.
did you try to start the pirated version COMPLETLY offline? does this work?
if it does NOT work then it does server checks (without the steam API)
this coul be, and this would also be a evidence for something HWID related.

-

so you said you formatted you PC right? did you format ALL you HDDs/SSDs or only the one with windows installed?
coz the game also could create hidden files on your computer, and every start the game is checking this hidden files and IF they exist -> ban flag.

the thing is : i dont have the game ... im just giving generally logical advices.

so in short:
does the pirated version start if your computer is completly offline?
if yes are you still banned?
or do a breakpoint on CreateFile or smilary window API calls while the game starts so you can see what it trys to check.

there is something that is called Revo Uninstaller - this does uninstall a game and auto. detects everything that was created from the game (even hidden stuff)

so you can also try that, install revo, start the game so that the game accesses the hidden stuff, then use revo for a completly uninstall.

-

sorry that i dont have the game, but i can guarantee you its possibly to fuck that stupid bans xD
just use a "elimination process" to check for each method that would be possible to detect your local machine, until only 1 possible thing is left, and then you can look to bypass it.

bloon2021
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bloon2021 »

Hi

After trying CT files , I'm suddenly went to COLLECTION EVENT page (Insta monkey 715170263 / 71 with collect bottom)

and got stuck in every boot . what's the matter :o

I deleted previous file and extracted main zip file (830 Mb offline version) and it works a while (only for one time boot !) but after it continued this bug

In some suggestions say that must login to BTD site , but I didn't try because not logical to solve the problem in my opinion

Another was deleting boot config file but it didn't help

Does it require registery settings setup or easier method for solving will fix it

many thanks for help