Bloons TD6 [+24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Bloons TD6 [+24]

Post by bugmenot123 »

lildrummerdrew wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:57 am
Probably because they have a life outside this forum, and / or didn't like accusations on their thread. I'd be a little nicer tbh
I've already apologized for my daughter's comment:
bugmenot123 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:57 pm
GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:37 pm
bugmenot123 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:48 pm
It looks like the table is abandoned
How is it abandoned. Everything in the table works properly on the last version. Why would I update to fix something that works as it should? Enlighten me.
My daughter also uses this account. Apparently, she just didn't like that the table number doesn't match the version number of the game. I apologize for her comment.

P.S: There are problems with "Infinite Paragon". If run the function, it continues to work even after attempts to disable it.
I see that you are not reading the previous pages

P.S: I apologize for the rudeness. But the function ("Start match 1 player") really doesn't work anymore and needs to be restored. This would be useful for those who want to get all the medals of the co-op mode, but cannot find other players for this.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Superexboom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Superexboom »

Is it cant used in the newest version? I even cant enable it, just crash my game. (not enable the function) Anyone helps?

lildrummerdrew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lildrummerdrew »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:02 pm
lildrummerdrew wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:57 am
Probably because they have a life outside this forum, and / or didn't like accusations on their thread. I'd be a little nicer tbh
I've already apologized for my daughter's comment:

(...)

P.S: I apologize for the rudeness. But the function ("Start match 1 player") really doesn't work anymore and needs to be restored. This would be useful for those who want to get all the medals of the co-op mode, but cannot find other players for this.
"I already apologized" isn't an excuse to keep being rude...
Specifically the "how come you don't respond to me but respond to my daughter?" came across as rude.

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

lildrummerdrew wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:28 pm
Specifically the "how come you don't respond to me but respond to my daughter?" came across as rude.
It's not the lack of a response to my comment. It just looked like GreenHouse deliberately did not want to restore the "Start Match 1 Player" function, while not explaining why. Here the phrase would fit: "You behave like the last lazy person." I yell at my daughter like that when she's lazy. But that would be really rude.

lildrummerdrew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lildrummerdrew »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:11 pm
lildrummerdrew wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:28 pm
It's not the lack of a response to my comment. It just looked like GreenHouse deliberately did not want to restore the "Start Match 1 Player" function, while not explaining why. Here the phrase would fit: "You behave like the last lazy person." I yell at my daughter like that when she's lazy. But that would be really rude.
Ah. That wasn't very clear from an outsider's perspective.

I'd just let them make their table the way they do 🤷‍♀️

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

lildrummerdrew wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:54 pm

Function "Start match 1 player" is in the table, but has not been restored for two whole table updates. And this is despite the fact that another function ("Get Collection Event") from the same group has been updated.

lildrummerdrew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lildrummerdrew »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:29 pm
lildrummerdrew wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:54 pm

Function "Start match 1 player" is in the table, but has not been restored for two whole table updates. And this is despite the fact that another function ("Get Collection Event") from the same group has been updated.
Do you know how to fix it? No? Have you tried? Okay cool, so you're not helping 👍

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

I go to the site and see a dispute between mom and lildrummerdrew. I don't know what you didn't share in the abandoned table.

lildrummerdrew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lildrummerdrew »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:09 pm
I go to the site and see a dispute between mom and lildrummerdrew. I don't know what you didn't share in the abandoned table.
Table isn't abandoned, learn to read 👍

prizmfaded
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by prizmfaded »

so how far can you go with cheating in this game? like how much monkey money can you acquire until you need to stop, does getting max monkey knowledge auto flag, does unlocking everything for monkeys flag you? i'm curious bc i want to limit myself instead of going sicko mode.

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

lildrummerdrew wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:35 pm
Do you know how to fix it? No? Have you tried? Okay cool, so you're not helping 👍
Well, if you think that everyone is able to restore the function, then try it yourself too. If you succeed, you will be considered smarter than Greenhouse.

P.S: My daughter doesn't like to read a lot. If you have any ideas on how to make her learn, then offer.

lildrummerdrew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lildrummerdrew »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:30 pm
lildrummerdrew wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:35 pm
Well, if you think that everyone is able to restore the function, then try it yourself too. If you succeed, you will be considered smarter than Greenhouse.

P.S: My daughter doesn't like to read a lot. If you have any ideas on how to make her learn, then offer.
I don't care about that function, so why would I try to restore it? Lazy.

And that's your problem, lmaoooo

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

lildrummerdrew wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:23 pm

I have no effective way to restore the function. Why do you think I'm even asking the author to restore she? It's just that none of my methods worked.

lildrummerdrew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lildrummerdrew »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:39 pm
lildrummerdrew wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:23 pm

I have no effective way to restore the function. Why do you think I'm even asking the author to restore she? It's just that none of my methods worked.
No effective way? Do some research, learn to code, not my problem. You already asked the author once, no need to harass them on a site they provide a free service through.

Kurowetti
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kurowetti »

Is there a way to save these cheats after i use them. Because when I try to back up or leave the game after cheats it resets to a different save.