Bloons TD6 [+24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AIciie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bloons TD6 [+24]

Post by AIciie »

Dude, i used a cheat some time ago, and i got a bug... First of all i thought that i glitched the "money Drops" but when i was looking at odissey last days i noticied that they "just" got a extremelly negative number ( -418245 to be exact ), i was using your table to infinite monkey money and an auto clicker to buy those drops ...
But i was thinking, do you have some code that can make this work a little easier? Like, editing this number of supplies?

[Link] - Amount of negative Money Drops now (after sometime using autoclicker + Infinite MM )
[Link] - Print of power shop

And one last thing, there are someway to edit the amound of Monkey Knowledge too? This is another thing that got a bizarre amount (but, not negative at least )

[Link]

Tx for the table dude

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

qwiqs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwiqs »

How do you edit monkey money? i did it before but forgot how.

Neeko123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Neeko123 »

Hey,

I get
Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:dllInject failed: Failed injecting the DLL
Force load module failed:Unable to open file "D:\Cheat Engine 7.4\autorun\dlls\MonoDataCollector64.dll": The system cannot find the file specified.

Can I do something about this? or am i supposed to use your v28 as a base for the cheat table?

New sorry

battousai21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by battousai21 »

Neeko123 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:33 am
Hey,

I get
Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:dllInject failed: Failed injecting the DLL
Force load module failed:Unable to open file "D:\Cheat Engine 7.4\autorun\dlls\MonoDataCollector64.dll": The system cannot find the file specified.

Can I do something about this? or am i supposed to use your v28 as a base for the cheat table?

New sorry
As the game had updated the table is no longer working, but there is a table that is, here >>> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19268&p=245192#p245192

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

battousai21 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 3:19 am
As the game had updated the table is no longer working
That is wrong though. You didn't even bother to try it out, and instead chose to lie and tell people to use another table. Which is really weird.
My table is still working as it should, and has been working for months.

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

Yes please refrain from false reporting. There's no doubt your intention is right to help people but it's just rude to the OP especially when as they explained it is working.

Tumbless Tvin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tumbless Tvin »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 9:46 am
battousai21 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 3:19 am
As the game had updated the table is no longer working
That is wrong though. You didn't even bother to try it out, and instead chose to lie and tell people to use another table. Which is really weird.
My table is still working as it should, and has been working for months.
Yes, the first group of scripts works. But many do not know that the second group also has one working script: "Get Collection Event".

However, there is also a more non-working script (Start Match 1 Player), which used to be very useful.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Tumbless Tvin wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 2:37 pm
Yes, the first group of scripts works. But many do not know that the second group also has one working script: "Get Collection Event".

However, there is also a more non-working script (Start Match 1 Player), which used to be very useful.
So, you're talking about a group that specifically says in red: DON'T USE. Do I really need to specify why everyone that is complaining about those, are really dumb? That group has testing and old scripts which shouldn't be used. So no shit that they don't work.
It's like I need to explain every single thing like if everyone were 3 year old kids. You people see a sign saying: "DANGER: Electrical shock hazard. Do not touch.", proceed to touch it and then complain that you got electrocuted. I mean... We're not 3 years old... Are we?

Tumbless Tvin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tumbless Tvin »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 5:32 pm
So, you're talking about a group that specifically says in red: DON'T USE. Do I really need to specify why everyone that is complaining about those, are really dumb? That group has testing and old scripts which shouldn't be used. So no shit that they don't work.
It's like I need to explain every single thing like if everyone were 3 year old kids. You people see a sign saying: "DANGER: Electrical shock hazard. Do not touch.", proceed to touch it and then complain that you got electrocuted. I mean... We're not 3 years old... Are we?
I understand that the second group is test scripts. But the script "Start Match 1 Player" worked on game version 26.0. Then it was useful.

And why did you stop testing?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Tumbless Tvin wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 9:34 pm
I understand that the second group is test scripts. But the script "Start Match 1 Player" worked on game version 26.0. Then it was useful.

And why did you stop testing?
Not sure what that question is supposed to mean. Do you know what testing means?
It's simple, that group is for me. Not for anyone else, and I won't be updating anything in it unless I need it myself. The table works with the cheats specified in the post, and that's all it's needed.

Supinfo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Supinfo »

Thank you for your great work, on the latest version does it still work? Because the main part doesn't activate when clicking on it but maybe it's just me.

eatcheat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Can I use this in Game Conqueror (Linux equivalent of Cheat Engine)

Post by eatcheat »

Can I use this in Game Conqueror (Linux equivalent of Cheat Engine)?

Helyxn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Helyxn »

I can't find the place to download the cheat engine. I installed the CT script, but I can't do anything with it.

Helyxn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Helyxn »

I figured out how to download the cheat engine, but now I don't know how to start the cheat. I imported the CT file and I don't know what to do now.

Helyxn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Can I use this in Game Conqueror (Linux equivalent of Cheat Engine)

Post by Helyxn »

eatcheat wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:33 am
Can I use this in Game Conqueror (Linux equivalent of Cheat Engine)?

Sorry for the quote, but i need help on how to even run the cheat table. I managed to import the CT file into the engine, but I don't know what to do after that.