Bloons TD6 [+24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bloons TD6 [+23]

Post by GreenHouse »

GDMT wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:33 pm
Is it possible to hack trophies too? Just wondering as im pretty sure i never saw it in the table. Or is this server sided?
Trophies are fully serversided. There may be a workaround to get stuff without buying them, but it's not something that I've been able to do.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JimmyG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JimmyG »

Where's your patreon?

Lol nvm

GDMT
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GDMT »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:18 pm
GDMT wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:33 pm
Is it possible to hack trophies too? Just wondering as im pretty sure i never saw it in the table. Or is this server sided?
Trophies are fully serversided. There may be a workaround to get stuff without buying them, but it's not something that I've been able to do.
Ah i knew it. No problem, thank you though man. The update is perfect :D

kci60
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kci60 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:51 pm
kci60 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:11 pm
I've spoken to the creator and he says he won't be updating it anytime soon as it's a lot of work unless its requested through his patreon.
Well, someone requested it. So table updated, enjoy :P
That someone was me :)

fumpyfump
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fumpyfump »

FINALLY!

Thanks you so much!

royalkings
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by royalkings »

Is it safe to use infinitive monkey money? I want to buy some skin stuffs. Did anyone use that script?

dinoid
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dinoid »

Well, I've used monkey money edit, I've got a way to change my trophies too... Not banned yet, more than a year with all skins, leaders, monkey knowledge, etc. Nice C.E Table!

GDMT
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GDMT »

dinoid9985 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:20 pm
Well, I've used monkey money edit, I've got a way to change my trophies too... Not banned yet, more than a year with all skins, leaders, monkey knowledge, etc. Nice C.E Table!
Mind sharing the trophies please? Really desperate to get all the stuff in the store =\

ominouss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ominouss »

mind passing us the trophy method?

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tocksique »

I just wanted the monkey money to buy all heroes, but press infinite monkey money has no effect, I'm guessing i need to meet the bare minimum of buying them?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Tocksique wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:29 am
I just wanted the monkey money to buy all heroes, but press infinite monkey money has no effect, I'm guessing i need to meet the bare minimum of buying them?
What that script does is not decrease it on use. So yeah, you need at least the cost amount.

royalkings
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by royalkings »

dinoid9985 wrote:
Dude, today I found the trophies shop, so impressed. Do you mind share it please.

dinoid
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dinoid »

royalkings wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:39 pm
dinoid9985 wrote:
Dude, today I found the trophies shop, so impressed. Do you mind share it please.
What I was talking about is a kind of mod that you install in the game using BepInEx. I'm not sure if linking sites and forums is allowed by the rules since one time my post was censored. So, just search for Bloons td6 Trainer. I recommend sticking to sites that you know and trust, like you trust in FearlessRev ^^

dinoid
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dinoid »

Tocksique wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:29 am
Just jump to the day in reward that gives you monkey money, then activate the script that allows you to get the reward multiple times. When you reach 5k, activate the infinite monkey money option and spend as you want, then deactivate.

royalkings
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by royalkings »

dinoid9985 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:45 pm

What I was talking about is a kind of mod that you install in the game using BepInEx. I'm not sure if linking sites and forums is allowed by the rules since one time my post was censored. So, just search for Bloons td6 Trainer. I recommend sticking to sites that you know and trust, like you trust in FearlessRev ^^
The only one cheating site I used was fearless... I don't trust the exe trainers. If you don't mind, could you inbox me the one you had used please.
Many thanks.