Bloons TD6 [+24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Bloons TD6 [+24]

Post by bugmenot123 »

Restore the "Start Match 1 Player" function. It worked on version 26.2, and now it doesn't work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WARMASTER6094
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WARMASTER6094 »

Can you add a cheat were we can get a lots of trophies and crates :D

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

I understand that table 28.0 works. But I'll ask anyway. Do you plan to update it or not.
Last edited by bugmenot123 on Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

Restore the "Start match 1 player" function. This worked on version 26.2, but now it doesn't work (If anyone is interested, this function allows you to start a co-op map alone or, more simply, without other players). You can add a warning "Activate the function only after selecting the map, difficulty and game mode".

If anyone is interested, the "Get Collection Event" function is still working. To make it work, you need to go to the menu where you get the chest and exit it. Then change the price of the chest you need and go again. Repeat until you see the result.
Last edited by bugmenot123 on Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

Tested v28 table on v29 game, all options ive tested still work flawlessly, TY for table!

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

apollo1 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:44 pm
Tested v28 table on v29 game, all options ive tested still work flawlessly, TY for table!
but "Start match 1 player" doesn't work

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

It looks like the table is abandoned

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:48 pm
How is it abandoned. Everything in the table works properly on the last version. Why would I update to fix something that works as it should? Enlighten me.

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:37 pm
bugmenot123 wrote:
How is it abandoned. Everything in the table works properly on the last version. Why would I update to fix something that works as it should? Enlighten me.
My daughter also uses this account. Apparently, she just didn't like that the table number doesn't match the version number of the game. I apologize for her comment.

P.S: There are problems with "Infinite Paragon". If run the function, it continues to work even after attempts to disable it.

justsophiaa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justsophiaa »

I think people are confused, the table for ver 28 works on ver 29

HerpeDerp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HerpeDerp »

My enable scripts option originally worked last night, however this morning it doesnt. I tried to reDL the file to no avail. Im kinda unsure as to what happened. Great table btw :D.

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

GreenHouse, why did you ignore my comment about one function:
bugmenot123 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:49 pm
Restore the "Start match 1 player" function. This worked on version 26.2, but now it doesn't work (If anyone is interested, this function allows you to start a co-op map alone or, more simply, without other players). You can add a warning "Activate the function only after selecting the map, difficulty and game mode"...
But my daughter's comment was answered immediately:
GreenHouse wrote:
bugmenot123 wrote:

Twinception
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Twinception »

Hey there! I just installed the cheat table and used the Unlock All Towers/Upgrades/Heroes script, though I've encountered an issue. When I activate it everything works fine in game, I can use all of the towers, upgrades, and heroes without issue. However, when I try to exit the game (as in close the program completely) it freezes, and I can only close it by force shutting it via task manager. When I relaunch the game my XP and level progress seems to have saved, but none of the towers, upgrades, or heroes that I did not collect legitimately are available. Am I doing something wrong? Any assistance would be much appreciated!

lildrummerdrew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lildrummerdrew »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:57 pm
GreenHouse, why did you ignore my comment about one function:
bugmenot123 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:49 pm
Restore the "Start match 1 player" function. This worked on version 26.2, but now it doesn't work (If anyone is interested, this function allows you to start a co-op map alone or, more simply, without other players). You can add a warning "Activate the function only after selecting the map, difficulty and game mode"...
But my daughter's comment was answered immediately:
GreenHouse wrote:
bugmenot123 wrote:
Probably because they have a life outside this forum, and / or didn't like accusations on their thread. I'd be a little nicer tbh

Twinception
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Twinception »

Twinception wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:51 am
Hey there! I just installed the cheat table and used the Unlock All Towers/Upgrades/Heroes script, though I've encountered an issue. When I activate it everything works fine in game, I can use all of the towers, upgrades, and heroes without issue. However, when I try to exit the game (as in close the program completely) it freezes, and I can only close it by force shutting it via task manager. When I relaunch the game my XP and level progress seems to have saved, but none of the towers, upgrades, or heroes that I did not collect legitimately are available. Am I doing something wrong? Any assistance would be much appreciated!
Edit: Nevermind, I used the Free Tower Upgrades script to unlock the upgrades manually. Thank you so much for your work on this table, it's amazing!