Bloons TD6 [+24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Bloons TD6 [+24]

Post by bugmenot123 »

Kurowetti wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:39 am
Is there a way to save these cheats after i use them. Because when I try to back up or leave the game after cheats it resets to a different save.
Now the problem is not in the table, but in the game itself.
The developers have made it so that if the game perceives at least something as modding content, it disables the save function. It looks like the developers have "castrated" the ability to change something in the game with cheats or mods. Here, adding the function of forced save game to the table will only help. The table is working, but the game will not save anything now, as long as it perceives it as modding content.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MaiTheDragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MaiTheDragon »

Anyone know a way around the "modded client" thing?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:25 pm
The developers have made it so that if the game perceives at least something as modding content, it disables the save function.
MaiTheDragon wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:02 pm
Anyone know a way around the "modded client" thing?
This should be enough. Copy and Paste this code into the main Cheat Engine window. No need to open anything else, just paste it. And combined with my table, enable the script, and it should allow you to save, etc. I tested it with a Challenge, and it did save it as completed.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>2239</ID>
      <Description>"No Modding Detection"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
Assets.Scripts.Unity.Game.get_IsModdedClient:
db B0 00 C3

[DISABLE]
Assets.Scripts.Unity.Game.get_IsModdedClient:
db 48 83 EC
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Kurowetti
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kurowetti »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:25 pm
Kurowetti wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:39 am
Is there a way to save these cheats after i use them. Because when I try to back up or leave the game after cheats it resets to a different save.
Now the problem is not in the table, but in the game itself.
The developers have made it so that if the game perceives at least something as modding content, it disables the save function. It looks like the developers have "castrated" the ability to change something in the game with cheats or mods. Here, adding the function of forced save game to the table will only help. The table is working, but the game will not save anything now, as long as it perceives it as modding content.
I did find a work around. So I open the game first (obviously) and attach cheat engine. It works perfectly fine and i just back up and do it again. Now in the rare cases where it does give me the "Modded cheat client" junk I simply delete the game and wipe the account stuff and restart my computer. I hope this made sense because I suck at typing explanations but yea. any questions just ask.

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:41 pm
This should be enough. Copy and Paste this code into the main Cheat Engine window. No need to open anything else, just paste it. And combined with my table, enable the script, and it should allow you to save, etc. I tested it with a Challenge, and it did save it as completed.
I added the function to the table as you said, but for some reason it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to insert the script exactly where the rest of the functions are visible, or was it wrong?

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:29 pm
GreenHouse wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:41 pm
I added the function to the table as you said, but for some reason it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to insert the script exactly where the rest of the functions are visible, or was it wrong?
It's already working. I apologize for the previous question

P.S: But the "Start match 1 player" function still doesn't work

Mishra'sMonkey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mishra'sMonkey »

Hey! Love your work, but I've recently come into a couple issues. Switched to a Mac recently, seeing as cheat engine is out on that platform now, and the table just doesn't work.

Bloons version is 30.2, cheat engine & table are all latest versions. First try each session to set [[ENABLE]] to active takes around a minute then cancels itself, any attempts afterwards don't even start. Context menu says <<Lua Error in the script at Line 2:[string "local syntaxcheck,me..."]:10: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monoSymbolList')>>. Opening script and trying to reinject says "Error in line 58: Failure determining what Assets.Scripts.Models.Profile.ProfileModel.get_KnowledgePoints means." Went and confirmed, all that that line has is an alloc() command. Teaching myself assembly and lua from scratch is proving to take a while. Any ideas on how to fix this in the meantime?

Mishra'sMonkey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mishra'sMonkey »

Hey! Love your work, but I've recently come into a couple issues. Switched to a Mac recently, seeing as cheat engine is out on that platform now, and the table just doesn't work.

Bloons version is 30.2, cheat engine & table are all latest versions. First try each session to set [[ENABLE]] to active takes around a minute then cancels itself, any attempts afterwards don't even start. Context menu says <<Lua Error in the script at Line 2:[string "local syntaxcheck,me..."]:10: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monoSymbolList')>>. Opening script and trying to reinject says "Error in line 58: Failure determining what Assets.Scripts.Models.Profile.ProfileModel.get_KnowledgePoints means." Went and confirmed, all that that line has is an alloc() command. Teaching myself assembly and lua from scratch is proving to take a while. Any ideas on how to fix this in the meantime?

BladesOfPvP2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BladesOfPvP2 »

Hey guys! Blades here, new to the forums but a really known Modder for BTD6

The scripts used here can sometimes flag your account if used excessively, and it's best to Ignore the marked scripts if you don't your account to be banned (WITH EXPLANATIONS)

{✓} - Infinite Instant Monkeys: You can use this as much as you want, **as long as you want, assuming you have 2 or more instant monkeys**. Ninja Kiwi's database is automatically set to detect Tier 5 instant monkey placements however, so I wouldn't go overboard with those.

{✓} - Infinite In-game cash: Ninja Kiwi cheat detection can detect this sometimes, but that's only if you're using certain other scripts like Infinite Heroes , it's completely safe to use around 3 times per game before it's flagged.

{✓} - Infinite Monkey Money: Use as much as you want for anything you want like Powers, or Monkey Knowledge, but do **NOT** spend this on heroes otherwise your account will be flagged.

{✖} - Unlock all Towers / Upgrades / Heroes - Just don't use this, using this on heroes (Tested) flags your game instantly once you go into a match and exit. It's basically a free flag.

{✖} - Free Upgrades: Same reason as In-game cash, if you use excessively you'll be flagged, only reason this is marked as an ✖ is because it's actually more likely to be flagged in NK detection system then Infinite In-game cash.

{✓} - Free Tower Upgrades (Unlocking with XP): Use freely for TIER 5 upgrades, if you unlock an entire path without using the tower allot [about a 15 match of usage requirement], then you'll be flagged.

{✓/✖} - Freeze Knowledge + No Monkey Money Cost: The game is set to detect if the amount of monkey knowledge points matches with your current level or not. Use this **once per level** and never again.

{✖} - Chest Always Available: It's set on a timer directly linked to NK's online services, and is paused if the game is opened in the background offline. I dont recommend using this.

{✓} - Attack Through Everything: There is literally no possible way NK can detect this or not, as long as you don't use any other active scripts along with this one, this script well absolutely **never** get flagged.

{✖} - Place Towers Everywhere: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Infinite Tier 5 Monkeys: Detected instantly.

{✓} - Infinite Paragon: Actually the only one that isn't detected in both single play and co-op, due to the paragon limit / degree not being detected as easily.

{✖} - Infinite Heroes: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Rapid Fire: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Banana Farm Rain: Detected instantly.

{✓} - Auto-pickup Everything: One of the hardest scripts for NK to detect.

{✖} - All Avatars Usable: Use, BUT immediately try to gain trophies to buy the avatar if you don't want to be flagged.
otherwise when you quit out of the game you'll be flagged for having a trophy item without buying it.
Last edited by BladesOfPvP2 on Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NutWithPotential
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NutWithPotential »

Hello, this is actually pretty cool, although I have some troubles with setting values of everything (Monkey money, knowledge points, e.t.c.). It's working but with 1 problem : data doesn't save. Everytime I leave btd6 and come back again the value resets to my original value and every single hero that I bought after setting up the values returned to original not purchased state.

NutWithPotential
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NutWithPotential »

NVM I'm stupid

rocky1232
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rocky1232 »

so does anyone have a unban method?

themightythirdie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by themightythirdie »

how to unban?

themightythirdie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Bloons TD6 [+23]

Post by themightythirdie »

jsilva wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:05 am
There is no such thing as hwid ban***. I used collection event cheat this event on a banned account got like 15 instas black borders, copied to my main and i just played coop 4p with a streamer. For whoever wants unban: Fusca#2683. Honestly, BE FUCKING POLITE, i'm not charging or gaining anything for the fix. Also I will not share method anymore, just do the thing myself.

Savefile will be the same (or I can even share my third (lv90ish) AND MAYBE SELL my main or second) whoever you'll need new linking methods.

***After I unbanned like 8 people from here (probably), I got hwid ban on NEW ACCOUNTS ONLY. All old accounts and new created on another device are fine. This is not HWID ban, probably a text file triggering bans on new accounts that I will not bother finding out what is.
do u have a discord for unban method

bugmenot124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bugmenot124 »

rocky1232 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:05 am
so does anyone have a unban method?
If by ban you meant blocking the public in the created match, then I really would like to know the solution to the problem. I have a pirated version of the game, but blocking the public in the created match is a problem.