Bloons TD6 [+24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
moazcheese
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bloons TD6 [+24]

Post by moazcheese »

Doesn't work, the enable button simply wont do anything

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Leahbxox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leahbxox »

everyone that's having issues with activating the scripts, try downloading cheat engine version 7.4 that's what fixed it for me!

Factory86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Factory86 »

i have 7.4 and Freeze Knowledge + No Monkey Money cost, Infinite heroes and rapid fire dont work

Thecandyman1k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thecandyman1k »

Is Get play perm disabled ? i am trying to use it even though i will get marked as cheater i am aware of that but would like to mod my player level. How do we enable this feature ?

HamdanSibu009
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HamdanSibu009 »

Hi GreenHouse, could you update this to the 34.3 version and fix rapid fire, Infinite Heroes plz

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 29800020 »

NootingtonTheThird
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Bloons TD6 [+23]

Post by NootingtonTheThird »

jsilva wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:05 am
There is no such thing as hwid ban***. I used collection event cheat this event on a banned account got like 15 instas black borders, copied to my main and i just played coop 4p with a streamer. For whoever wants unban: Fusca#2683. Honestly, BE FUCKING POLITE, i'm not charging or gaining anything for the fix. Also I will not share method anymore, just do the thing myself.

Savefile will be the same (or I can even share my third (lv90ish) AND MAYBE SELL my main or second) whoever you'll need new linking methods.

***After I unbanned like 8 people from here (probably), I got hwid ban on NEW ACCOUNTS ONLY. All old accounts and new created on another device are fine. This is not HWID ban, probably a text file triggering bans on new accounts that I will not bother finding out what is.
I was going to DM you, but i guess you've changed your name.
Does your unban method still work?
I went a bit overboard and got myself up to a million monkey cash, and had a private multiplayer game where I used a lot of powers (no t5 instamonkeys tho) and I got flagged. other than monkey cash I've gone way further in the past without being flagged.

If you'd be willing to help, I'd really appreciate it.

idontfeelsowell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idontfeelsowell »

Hi,

I've scrolled through all these replies and as far as I can tell, there is an unban method that is not publicly shared.

I'm sorry for adding to the pile of unban requests, but can someone please help me out and teach me how to get unbanned?

Thank you

Danielosama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Danielosama »

Well, unfortunately, after playing around with the table, any new account I create is instantly flagged with the leaves; even if I completely delete the game and save files.
Is there any solution to this?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Can someone isolate and update "Next Round"? It still works but every few games it crashes my game. Honestly all you need is "Unlimited Hearts" And lock the round to 10005 (10003) (Super fast DDT round) and watch as EXP flows in. This is best done in the "Workshop" map but you could do it with any map at any difficulty and clear everything 100%. Oh yeah also if possible make a Paragon level 100 cheat. God I hate how there isn't a monkey knowledge to instantly do all the True Sun God and Paragon sacrifices.

Minero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Minero »

BladesOfPvP2 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:41 pm
Hey guys! Blades here, new to the forums but a really known Modder for BTD6

The scripts used here can sometimes flag your account if used excessively, and it's best to Ignore the marked scripts if you don't your account to be banned (WITH EXPLANATIONS)

{✓} - Infinite Instant Monkeys: You can use this as much as you want, **as long as you want, assuming you have 2 or more instant monkeys**. Ninja Kiwi's database is automatically set to detect Tier 5 instant monkey placements however, so I wouldn't go overboard with those.

{✓} - Infinite In-game cash: Ninja Kiwi cheat detection can detect this sometimes, but that's only if you're using certain other scripts like Infinite Heroes , it's completely safe to use around 3 times per game before it's flagged.

{✓} - Infinite Monkey Money: Use as much as you want for anything you want like Powers, or Monkey Knowledge, but do **NOT** spend this on heroes otherwise your account will be flagged.

{✖} - Unlock all Towers / Upgrades / Heroes - Just don't use this, using this on heroes (Tested) flags your game instantly once you go into a match and exit. It's basically a free flag.

{✖} - Free Upgrades: Same reason as In-game cash, if you use excessively you'll be flagged, only reason this is marked as an ✖ is because it's actually more likely to be flagged in NK detection system then Infinite In-game cash.

{✓} - Free Tower Upgrades (Unlocking with XP): Use freely for TIER 5 upgrades, if you unlock an entire path without using the tower allot [about a 15 match of usage requirement], then you'll be flagged.

{✓/✖} - Freeze Knowledge + No Monkey Money Cost: The game is set to detect if the amount of monkey knowledge points matches with your current level or not. Use this **once per level** and never again.

{✖} - Chest Always Available: It's set on a timer directly linked to NK's online services, and is paused if the game is opened in the background offline. I dont recommend using this.

{✓} - Attack Through Everything: There is literally no possible way NK can detect this or not, as long as you don't use any other active scripts along with this one, this script well absolutely **never** get flagged.

{✖} - Place Towers Everywhere: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Infinite Tier 5 Monkeys: Detected instantly.

{✓} - Infinite Paragon: Actually the only one that isn't detected in both single play and co-op, due to the paragon limit / degree not being detected as easily.

{✖} - Infinite Heroes: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Rapid Fire: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Banana Farm Rain: Detected instantly.

{✓} - Auto-pickup Everything: One of the hardest scripts for NK to detect.

{✖} - All Avatars Usable: Use, BUT immediately try to gain trophies to buy the avatar if you don't want to be flagged.
otherwise when you quit out of the game you'll be flagged for having a trophy item without buying it.
Using the information above I slimmed down the original cheat table to create what I have found to be an extremely safe set of options.
I have been using all of the options in the table for 20+ hours without being flagged, so I can vouch that these won't be harmful to your account.

As always, there is no guarantee that these things won't get flagged in the future, so be careful with your main account. :)

If anyone wants to do more testing with this and give updated info please post any discoveries!

My tips:
Set next round to 74 and lock the value so that you replay round 76 repeatedly for grinding xp as you get a lot and the round goes by very fast. The only warning I have is that if you set the game to replay the same round repeatedly and get too many levels on that same round, you will get flagged. The safest possible way to do this is to go to the home and reload the save every time you gain a level. I can guarantee that is safer as I gained 20 levels doing this method without being flagged compared to 20 levels in a row without this method and I did get flagged.

Round skipping makes finishing maps and full odysseys very fast. Simply start your first round and before beating it just set your next round to be one less than the round that wins. So, on hard mode set your next round value to 79, and once you beat the round you are on you've got an instant win.

As of update 38.3, Infinite Monkey Money can be used to buy all heroes and skins without getting flagged, contrary to BladesOfPvP2. I've done this with a few different accounts without getting flagged for it.

The easiest way to check if you are flagged is to backup your account in the settings. That will instantly apply the flag if you are set to get one, otherwise you may not have it applied until next time you open the game.
Attachments
SAFER_BloonsTD6.CT
(12.94 KiB) Downloaded 1056 times

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

Minero wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:42 pm
BladesOfPvP2 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:41 pm
Hey guys! Blades here, new to the forums but a really known Modder for BTD6

The scripts used here can sometimes flag your account if used excessively, and it's best to Ignore the marked scripts if you don't your account to be banned (WITH EXPLANATIONS)

{✓} - Infinite Instant Monkeys: You can use this as much as you want, **as long as you want, assuming you have 2 or more instant monkeys**. Ninja Kiwi's database is automatically set to detect Tier 5 instant monkey placements however, so I wouldn't go overboard with those.

{✓} - Infinite In-game cash: Ninja Kiwi cheat detection can detect this sometimes, but that's only if you're using certain other scripts like Infinite Heroes , it's completely safe to use around 3 times per game before it's flagged.

{✓} - Infinite Monkey Money: Use as much as you want for anything you want like Powers, or Monkey Knowledge, but do **NOT** spend this on heroes otherwise your account will be flagged.

{✖} - Unlock all Towers / Upgrades / Heroes - Just don't use this, using this on heroes (Tested) flags your game instantly once you go into a match and exit. It's basically a free flag.

{✖} - Free Upgrades: Same reason as In-game cash, if you use excessively you'll be flagged, only reason this is marked as an ✖ is because it's actually more likely to be flagged in NK detection system then Infinite In-game cash.

{✓} - Free Tower Upgrades (Unlocking with XP): Use freely for TIER 5 upgrades, if you unlock an entire path without using the tower allot [about a 15 match of usage requirement], then you'll be flagged.

{✓/✖} - Freeze Knowledge + No Monkey Money Cost: The game is set to detect if the amount of monkey knowledge points matches with your current level or not. Use this **once per level** and never again.

{✖} - Chest Always Available: It's set on a timer directly linked to NK's online services, and is paused if the game is opened in the background offline. I dont recommend using this.

{✓} - Attack Through Everything: There is literally no possible way NK can detect this or not, as long as you don't use any other active scripts along with this one, this script well absolutely **never** get flagged.

{✖} - Place Towers Everywhere: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Infinite Tier 5 Monkeys: Detected instantly.

{✓} - Infinite Paragon: Actually the only one that isn't detected in both single play and co-op, due to the paragon limit / degree not being detected as easily.

{✖} - Infinite Heroes: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Rapid Fire: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Banana Farm Rain: Detected instantly.

{✓} - Auto-pickup Everything: One of the hardest scripts for NK to detect.

{✖} - All Avatars Usable: Use, BUT immediately try to gain trophies to buy the avatar if you don't want to be flagged.
otherwise when you quit out of the game you'll be flagged for having a trophy item without buying it.
Using the information above I slimmed down the original cheat table to create what I have found to be an extremely safe set of options.
I have been using all of the options in the table for 20+ hours without being flagged, so I can vouch that these won't be harmful to your account.

As always, there is no guarantee that these things won't get flagged in the future, so be careful with your main account. :)

If anyone wants to do more testing with this and give updated info please post any discoveries!

My tips:
Set next round to 74 and lock the value so that you replay round 76 repeatedly for grinding xp as you get a lot and the round goes by very fast. The only warning I have is that if you set the game to replay the same round repeatedly and get too many levels on that same round, you will get flagged. The safest possible way to do this is to go to the home and reload the save every time you gain a level. I can guarantee that is safer as I gained 20 levels doing this method without being flagged compared to 20 levels in a row without this method and I did get flagged.

Round skipping makes finishing maps and full odysseys very fast. Simply start your first round and before beating it just set your next round to be one less than the round that wins. So, on hard mode set your next round value to 79, and once you beat the round you are on you've got an instant win.

As of update 38.3, Infinite Monkey Money can be used to buy all heroes and skins without getting flagged, contrary to BladesOfPvP2. I've done this with a few different accounts without getting flagged for it.

The easiest way to check if you are flagged is to backup your account in the settings. That will instantly apply the flag if you are set to get one, otherwise you may not have it applied until next time you open the game.
Your cheat table does not work.

Minero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Minero »

Hmmm, it works just fine for me, I even downloaded the one I uploaded here and still works just fine.
I am currently using Cheat Engine 7.5, are you? That could be causing issues.

Also, what part of it does not work?

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

Minero wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:34 pm
Hmmm, it works just fine for me, I even downloaded the one I uploaded here and still works just fine.
I am currently using Cheat Engine 7.5, are you? That could be causing issues.

Also, what part of it does not work?
I also have 7.5, when I click enable it doesn't seem to load or stay checkmarked.

Minero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Minero »

I open the CT, then open BTD6 on Steam, connect to the BTD6 process, and then press enable.
No further steps, I don't know why it wouldn't be working for you.