Bloons TD6 [+24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bloons TD6 [+23]

Post by GreenHouse »

Table updated for version 26.2. Enjoy ^_^

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Pazza
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pazza »

On the latest table, my game crashes whenever I change monkey money.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Pazza wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:17 pm
I forgot to check that one. Edit the script, and under "GetProfile", you'll see lines like: mov rcx,[rcx+158]. Edit the first one you find to 168, second one to 128, and third one to 130. The forth one is not needed, so ignore it. And then under "SetProfile", do the same, same order. 168 -> 128 -> 130. Then save the table. Unless you want to do that each time you open it.

Pazza
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pazza »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:50 pm
Pazza wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:17 pm
I forgot to check that one. Edit the script, and under "GetProfile", you'll see lines like: mov rcx,[rcx+158]. Edit the first one you find to 168, second one to 128, and third one to 130. The forth one is not needed, so ignore it. And then under "SetProfile", do the same, same order. 168 -> 128 -> 130. Then save the table. Unless you want to do that each time you open it.
I did as you say. "GetProfile" was correct, but "SetProfile" had 1 different number.
I changed it, but the game still crashes.

I see that my monkey money is changed, but as soon as I click on anything, the game immediately crashes.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Pazza wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:46 am
I did as you say. "GetProfile" was correct, but "SetProfile" had 1 different number.

I see that my monkey money is changed, but as soon as I click on anything, the game immediately crashes.
I just added a new table that changes how most stuff works. Download it and test it. It should fix that problem.

Borilla
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Borilla »

Makozapper wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:22 pm
Can someone DM me the unban method?
Need this too please

soton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soton »

Borilla wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:43 am
Makozapper wrote:
Need this too please
any luck with this? also need unban method thanks

Pazza
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pazza »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:35 am
Pazza wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:46 am

I just added a new table that changes how most stuff works. Download it and test it. It should fix that problem.
It works now. Thank you.

Borilla
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Borilla »

soton wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:04 pm
Borilla wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:43 am
Makozapper wrote:
Need this too please
any luck with this? also need unban method thanks
no luck still need the unban method

Robin187
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Robin187 »

If you guys really need to get unflagged as a cheater, you can write ninjakiwi an apologetic support ticket, they're probably nice enough to get you unbanned. Just remember they probably won't do it again after 1-2 times of unflagging you, though.

I was lucky enough to get unbanned 2 times now, but they said they can't guarantee doing it another time. They'll probably go easier on you if you only used a cheat like "place monkeys anywhere" instead of cheating to give yourself monkey money.

Also, if you really want monkey money, and want to be safe to not get flagged as a cheater, you can play maps on the hardest difficulty (chimps) and use the "Set starting Money to 10000" combined with "Set Next Round to 99" cheat and just farm a map over and over. After 10 times of repeating this, you will have well over 2k monkey money. Not the fastest but more safe method.
I usually do this trick during Odysseys to get quick Trophies for fun cosmetics. Like one whole Odyssey will take me 4 minutes instead of 2 hours.

Idleworm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Idleworm »

Since the search function on FLR is completely ass... I'd like to ask you guys a couple of questions.

Just how well made is their detection system? Doesn't seem that complex as Robin187 mentioned above. (As long as you don't edit server-based stuff.)

How's the speedhack situation? Am I free to pop that 10x whenever?

What's this "secret" self-unban method previously mentioned in this thread? I'm highly suspicious, why would you tell people to contact you via PM instead of sharing it on a goddamn CHEAT forum? 🤔🤔🤔Nevertheless, I am curious.

Is there a quick workaround in order to get that p2w money (besides the one mentioned by Robin187) and/or Knowledge points?

I hope I can pick your brains, I appreciate it in advance. Take care.
Last edited by Idleworm on Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Davo SNK wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:26 am
Well, since quite some time ago, my table does remove the cheating warning that is sent to their servers. So I would say that unless you do some dumb shit like giving yourself tons of currency, you should be fine. And as for giving yourself any currency at all, I think that it's a guaranteed ban.

Idleworm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Idleworm »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:41 am
Davo SNK wrote:
Well, since quite some time ago, my table does remove the cheating warning that is sent to their servers. So I would say that unless you do some dumb shit like giving yourself tons of currency, you should be fine. And as for giving yourself any currency at all, I think that it's a guaranteed ban.
Thanks for the lightning quick reply. LOL
I suppose that I can use in-built CE speedhack as I see fit? No danger whatsoever?
I'll download the table and fool around, thank you for your hard work!

Idleworm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Idleworm »

Word of advice.

Simple speedhack will mark you as a cheater (two leaves), even if you use it in SP.

qwerabcd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwerabcd »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:41 am
Davo SNK wrote:
Did currency mean monkey money and knowledge? not in-game cash?