Simple table for Star Ruler 2, may or may not work.
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.
1. Game does code changes on game load, so deactivate all scripts before loading games.
1. Planet Stats.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- Max Labor Storage.
- Labor Stored.
- Max Population.
- Others might be temporary.
Also will not work after loading savegame a second time due to code shifting. Restart the game to load a savegame.
1. Tested game version V1.0.0 r4639. May work on other versions.
2. Player Stats.
"Money Set to 999999999?" sets Money to 999999999.
"Influence Set to 9999999?" sets Influence to 9999999.
"Energy Set to 9999999?" sets Energy to 9999999.
"FTL Energy Set to Max?" sets FTL Energy to max.
"Research Set to 9999999?" sets Research to 9999999.
"Global Defense Set to 600?" sets Global Defense to 600. Not recommended as it creates a lot of ships.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1