Daemon X Machina Customization Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Daemon X Machina Customization Table

Post by The Black X »

Hell'o everyone here's my table for Daemon X Machina. I mostly focus on customization.

Rysefox, peter0840, mezspirit and tabman were kind enough to share with us their pointers/scripts!
Scripts only work for Steam v1.0 or equivalent, and most likely not for current version.
If you aren't using such version get the table not marked as 1FR.
My knowledge of scripting is non existing so for the latter, it's all manual update but it will work for ANY version of the game.

NEW
-Fixed messed up table and reuploaded (DXM-Win64-Shipping.CT)
-Added body modification skill editor
-Added detailed guide on how to update each required address.
-(removed scripts from last table, as they most likely won't work)
-(removed old table versions)

Table Features:
- Body Modifications Editor
- Free Face equipment
- Attachments inventory editor
- All Equipment Gain 3 Free Slots (Script Only)
- Currently selected Armor/weapon (Script Only)
- All body modification effect active (Script Only)

Update
Spoiler
v1.5
Added Mezspirit's script "Set Three Empty Mod Slots"
-Merged Table with tabman's:
"Can Always Buy Skills" script
"All Equipment Gain 3 Free Slots" script
"View Selected Equipment Info" script
"Selected Attachment Info" script
"Compile Attachments List" script
-Added More weapon ids (still unstable)
-Added Token points address under pointer version -> money pointer.

v1.4
-Added Pointer version for armor/weapon inventory
-Added IDs (still inconsistent due to unknown reason, even tho they work for me)
Pointers by peter0840
-Updated the array to search armor/weapon inventory.

v1.3
-Added tutorial (see above)
-Added IDs (mostly F/S/L version of weapons)
-Changed Weapon/armor ID size to 8 bytes
-Added script Version for Lv 5 Attachments quantity
Script by Rysefox

v1.2
-Added Pointer version for body modification visuals
-Added Pointer version for Lv 5 Attachments quantity (sometimes doesn't work)
Pointers by peter0840
-Added Script version for body modification visuals (access the console to activate)
Script by Rysefox

v1.1
-Added ids for male body modification visuals
-Added diablo's mask id to Mouth/Chin body modification visuals
-fixed some descriptions
-detached mk5 attachments from money address (since the offset isn't constant)
-provided a different way to access to mk5 attachments memory region
-detached armor/weapon inventory editor from money address (since the offset isn't constant)
-provided a different way to access to armor/weapon inventory memory region
-added some weapon ids.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DXM-Win64-Shipping.CT
(188.47 KiB) Downloaded 3557 times
1FRDXM-Win64-Shipping - The Black X v1.5 .CT
(3.42 MiB) Downloaded 4943 times
Last edited by The Black X on Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:42 pm, edited 28 times in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Daemon X Machina Customization Table

Post by NumberXer0 »

Great! I can't test right now, but I'm excited to try it later.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Testing as well.

Maybe you should look into a collaboration with Rysefox and put everything on a single table.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11607

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Tested it. but the table won't activate for me.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Well, I lied. I took a quick stab at it before work haha. It works! I managed to change everything I needed when it comes to appearance. I didn't test any of the other options though. The only downside for me was that I was unable to use the mask you can get during character creation. It only has options for the body mod chins/masks or nothing. But that is completely fine, I'm just using the blitz mask now instead.

Thanks so much for taking this on! A+ work for sure. Now I just need a way to enable all of the upgrades at once and I'm set =P

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:56 pm
Oh that's odd. Maybe you putted the wrong money address in? Don't really know sorry :?
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:00 pm
Well, I lied. I took a quick stab at it before work haha. It works! I managed to change everything I needed when it comes to appearance. I didn't test any of the other options though. The only downside for me was that I was unable to use the mask you can get during character creation. It only has options for the body mod chins/masks or nothing. But that is completely fine, I'm just using the blitz mask now instead.

Thanks so much for taking this on! A+ work for sure. Now I just need a way to enable all of the upgrades at once and I'm set =P
Oh right that mask i forgot, i''ll take a look soon enough. And i'm looking for all upgrades active as well, dunno if i'm ever able to do it, seems more complicated than expected.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:05 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:56 pm
Oh that's odd. Maybe you putted the wrong money address in? Don't really know sorry :?
NumberXer0 wrote:

Oh right that mask i forgot, i''ll take a look soon enough. And i'm looking for all upgrades active as well, dunno if i'm ever able to do it, seems more complicated than expected.
I really appreciate the table! Having to sacrifice power for fashion sucks. Now we don't have to =) Looking forward to what else you find.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:33 pm
Hello everyone here's my table for Daemon X Machina. I mostly focus on customization and quickly unlocking stuff.
My knowledge of scripting is non existing so it's all based on the money address that you have to search and update.
Any help for ids/feedback is appreciated.

Table Features:
- Free Body Modifications (visual only) selector
- Free Face equipment (wear any face equipment on any face, thing you normally can't do afaik)
- Lv 5 Attachments quantity
- Armor/weapon inventory "editor" (more like a slot unlocker, i don't have all ids wich are a lot. Any help is appreciated)
Just do a script or a pointer so that the users must not search for address

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

@ gunbalde60 Ok i figured out the issue. Male ids for body modifications and accessories are different from females. I'll be updatin' tomorrow. Also fixed other stuff.
@rysefox as i said i have no knowledge of that. If you want feel free to look into it, that would be Awesome.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

NumberXer0 wrote:

How did you get it to work? I cant do anything with it. Do you have to be in a particular menu? I just have ?? in all the values and I cant click on anything, no matter where I go or what menu I open.

Any help getting this to work will be greatly appreciated. I'm using CE 7.0.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:30 pm
@ gunbalde60 Ok i figured out the issue. Male ids for body modifications and accessories are different from females. I'll be updatin' tomorrow. Also fixed other stuff.
@rysefox as i said i have no knowledge of that. If you want feel free to look into it, that would be Awesome.
Ah that makes sense, but wouldnt the mech stuff work?

miakashin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by miakashin »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:44 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

How did you get it to work? I cant do anything with it. Do you have to be in a particular menu? I just have ?? in all the values and I cant click on anything, no matter where I go or what menu I open.

Any help getting this to work will be greatly appreciated. I'm using CE 7.0.
you need to search for the money address then change the existing one with ur new address

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:47 pm
The Black X wrote:
You didn't follow his instructions in the first post or the table extras. You have to find the address of your money. Do a search and narrow it down to a single result. Then copy that address and paste it into the part of the table specified. That will populate the table. All of his pointers are based off of the money address. Without that, nothing works.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:27 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:47 pm
The Black X wrote:
You didn't follow his instructions in the first post or the table extras. You have to find the address of your money. Do a search and narrow it down to a single result. Then copy that address and paste it into the part of the table specified. That will populate the table. All of his pointers are based off of the money address. Without that, nothing works.
Ah I misunderstood, I thought that was for the money only.

It looks like even though some things populated, everything under Lv 5 Attachment Quantity is still just ?? without being able to make any changes.

cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cobaltlotus »

How do you get the selections for no body mods to work at all?

I've opened the table, updated it to reflect my money value and the table lets me select things but my character looks exactly the same after I've made modifications in the lab and I still look like a horrendous robot.