Daemon X Machina Customization Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Daemon X Machina Customization Table v1.5

Post by hisvileness »

sorry for reviving such an old thread, would it be possible for anyone to fix the part slot codes?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

hisvileness wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:28 am
sorry for reviving such an old thread, would it be possible for anyone to fix the part slot codes?
I Wish i Could but i can't script.
You can use the manual update version until (eventually?) The scripts get updated.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I came back to this game recently as it had a final update last month. Glad to see the visual customization stuff still works. That was always my biggest thing with the game haha. Its unfortunate that a bunch of things aren't updated though. Hopefully someone comes back and can get everything functional one last time.

Edit: Damn, the skill buying one is down too. I was looking forward to making a perfect build. I'm guessing we just need new pointers for some of these?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

There was a way to search for the "Always buyable" Memory area for any version, but i forgot atm. I should be able to look into It tomorrow and Remember. lol

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:40 pm
There was a way to search for the "Always buyable" Memory area for any version, but i forgot atm. I should be able to look into It tomorrow and Remember. lol
That would be appreciated haha. I had to start a new game, so I lost all the skills =P

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:04 pm
The Black X wrote:
That would be appreciated haha. I had to start a new game, so I lost all the skills =P
Ok sadly the difference between money address and the memory region of body modification skills isn't constant so searching for it might take a bit long. Anyway You can start by doing this:
Buy: Outer lock on (do nothing if you have already)
Search in CE: 2 as "byte"
Restore organic body
Search in CE: 0 (next scan)
repeat from beginning until you have few resuts. You might need some good chunk of money. The results are a lot at the beginning but they become way less the further you go.

If you browse the memory you might eventually see the addresses for other skills. Each +120(hex) starting from the value of outer lock on there's the next skill.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:41 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:04 pm
The Black X wrote:
Ok sadly the difference between money address and the memory region of body modification skills isn't constant so searching for it might take a bit long. Anyway You can start by doing this:
Buy: Outer lock on (do nothing if you have already)
Search in CE: 2 as "byte"
Restore organic body
Search in CE: 0 (next scan)
repeat from beginning until you have few resuts. You might need some good chunk of money. The results are a lot at the beginning but they become way less the further you go.

If you browse the memory you might eventually see the addresses for other skills. Each +120(hex) starting from the value of outer lock on there's the next skill.
Thanks for the info. I'll give it another shot later. I tried earlier and couldn't narrow it down past 26 results. The first few I tried did nothing and then the next fatal errored my game T_T So..time to start over haha.

Edit: Well..I just downloaded the 1.0.1 Codex and used the table, saved and loaded it back up on the latest version =P Probably the easiest way if you're starting new anyways haha. Would still be nice to have a table update though for other stuff.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Yeah transfering an hacked save from a supported version Is probably the easiest thing to do. Even more because you Need to repeat the process i told you above for body and legs as well, as again the offset isn't constant to anything.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The Black X wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:11 am
Yeah transfering an hacked save from a supported version Is probably the easiest thing to do. Even more because you Need to repeat the process i told you above for body and legs as well, as again the offset isn't constant to anything.
Yup, works great. It probably goes without saying, but transferring back to an old version doesn't work right after saving on the new patch. I was hoping to get some use out of Tabman or Mezspirit's old slot unlocker code. Its a shame neither of them have been on the site in a year, so updating would be up to someone else. I guess I could just play the game on the old patch and then update once I have all the gear in the game with 3 slots. Or just suck it up and manually go through and update each piece one by one haha.

nachtjager
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nachtjager »

hello reviving this old thread again, so I just recently played the game, how am I able to get all weapons and armor into either inventory or the shop?

freaksha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by freaksha »

hello. sorry for zombifying old thread, I'm using codex 1.0.1 + dlc unlocker, and I cant find the hex array for your table, is the array changed or something?
thanks!!

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

freaksha wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:24 pm
hello. sorry for zombifying old thread, I'm using codex 1.0.1 + dlc unlocker, and I cant find the hex array for your table, is the array changed or something?
thanks!!
Possibly yes. Sorry but can't help you here.

freaksha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by freaksha »

The Black X wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:08 pm
freaksha wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:24 pm
thanks!!
Possibly yes. Sorry but can't help you here.
aw, bummer...
ok then, thank you anyway!

wama90wama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wama90wama »

bro just tell me if cheat engine isn't free anymore to use. and why i have to pay 60$ for just an account to active a cheat @@

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

wama90wama wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:33 pm
bro just tell me if cheat engine isn't free anymore to use. and why i have to pay 60$ for just an account to active a cheat @@
I can add app-free version if you can use manual update mode, as scripts only work for steam 1.0 version.