Daemon X Machina Customization Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Daemon X Machina Customization Table v1.5

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:15 am
I can add app-free version if you can use manual update mode, as scripts only work for steam 1.0 version.
Would definitely like an app-free version of this myself, though I get why you'd not do that too. I don't want a bunch of programs for cheat tables, happy with CE myself.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Daemon X Machina Customization Table

Post by The Black X »

Updated stuff.
Take a look on first post!

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

The Black X wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:34 pm
Updated stuff.
Is there any chance you could release a version for game version 1.0 without the need for the fearless app thingy? Trying the new one that's all manual update values, yet all I really want to do is the body modification visuals, which also has no instructions and would be a lot of hassle to get every value for.

Alternatively, in case anyone does it themselves, I'd appreciate the body modification visuals for whatever the current version is on the Epic Game Store, since I got that free that would work for me too, so if anyone makes that and it's okay with the original creator it'd be great if you could share it.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:43 pm
The Black X wrote:
Updated stuff.
Is there any chance you could release a version for game version 1.0 without the need for the fearless app thingy? Trying the new one that's all manual update values, yet all I really want to do is the body modification visuals, which also has no instructions and would be a lot of hassle to get every value for.

Alternatively, in case anyone does it themselves, I'd appreciate the body modification visuals for whatever the current version is on the Epic Game Store, since I got that free that would work for me too, so if anyone makes that and it's okay with the original creator it'd be great if you could share it.
The one for V1.0 is only for steam, and only for that version. Steam current version is NOT 1.0.
The manual update one works for every version, no matter what. Every function is included and is explained, i don't know what you missed.

i still can release it again but, as i said already, most likely won't work for you.

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

The Black X wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:25 pm
BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:43 pm
The Black X wrote:
Updated stuff.

The one for V1.0 is only for steam, and only for that version. Steam current version is NOT 1.0.
The manual update one works for every version, no matter what. Every function is included and is explained, i don't know what you missed.

i still can release it again but, as i said already, most likely won't work for you.
Using an unofficial source for 1.0, I guess I could say. I own it anyway, on two platforms, so yeah. I'd rather use one set up for the latest update, 1.0.5 I think? But that would require me or someone to manually do every setting too, which is a lot of trouble for anyone.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

so which one of these tables work for the epic game store? it will suck that you get a free game last week and nobody making shit for it.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:40 am
so which one of these tables work for the epic game store? it will suck that you get a free game last week and nobody making shit for it.
Indeed, unfortunately that's all i can offer. And to answer your question you can just read the first post.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:35 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:40 am
Indeed, unfortunately that's all i can offer. And to answer your question you can just read the first post.
Well I got some things to work on epic store version. The one that's not encrypted.

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

If anyone gets a version ready and working for either the epic store 1.0.5 or the steam 1.0 with all the body modification options, could you let me know? I'm struggling on that bit, and it's the main thing I was wanting.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:32 pm
If anyone gets a version ready and working for either the epic store 1.0.5 or the steam 1.0 with all the body modification options, could you let me know? I'm struggling on that bit, and it's the main thing I was wanting.
That's the easiest part to update by far.
What exactly isn't clear? I explained everything in the reuploaded version. Tell me what's the problem and i'll explain you.

selo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by selo »

are you the only one can see the change in your character in body modification(Visual Only) or the others can see the change too?

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

The Black X wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:20 pm
BeefingtonsBay wrote:
What exactly isn't clear? I explained everything in the reuploaded version. Tell me what's the problem and i'll explain you.
Specifically the 'Body Modifications (Visual Only)' has no guide on how to get its results, and from the looks of it, it used to have drop down boxes for each section. I have no idea how to get those back at all.
It's the main aspect of the table I want, and seems like the biggest hassle, which is why I was hoping for the old 1.0 version of the table, since that'd make things easier if I have 1.0 anyway. Or if someone figured it out themselves, I could roll with the 1.0.5 version of the game through Epic.

Jsdf1995
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jsdf1995 »

BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:36 am
The Black X wrote:
BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Specifically the 'Body Modifications (Visual Only)' has no guide on how to get its results, and from the looks of it, it used to have drop down boxes for each section. I have no idea how to get those back at all.
It's the main aspect of the table I want, and seems like the biggest hassle, which is why I was hoping for the old 1.0 version of the table, since that'd make things easier if I have 1.0 anyway. Or if someone figured it out themselves, I could roll with the 1.0.5 version of the game through Epic.
You must search and update the addres money first sir.

I think the instruction it's clear enough.

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

Jsdf1995 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:42 am
BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:36 am
The Black X wrote:

You must search and update the addres money first sir.

I think the instruction it's clear enough.
HOLY HECC I'M SO DUMB THANK YOU. I was reading it so stupidly and just assumed that it most only matter for editing the money. I am sorry for bothering everyone but THANK YOU.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

selo wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:24 pm
are you the only one can see the change in your character in body modification(Visual Only) or the others can see the change too?
No. Everyone Online will see you exactly as you see yourself.

@BeefingtonsBay glad you finally managed.