Daemon X Machina Customization Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nyamiya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Daemon X Machina Customization Table v1.4

Post by nyamiya »

The Black X wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:30 pm
nyamiya wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:47 am
Anyone know how to add/change a weapon?
I screwed up my save trying to get a multi-socketed Dainslef, and I can't get the weapon anymore because I forgot to turn off auto-save.
If the weapon has a slot you can search by slot. See "tutorial" in the 1st page.
If not, but you remember having dropped a weapon with a slot right before or after you can do the same but you have to navigate a bit in the memory region.
What I meant was changing the weapon ID from let's say a Noble Pride sword to the Dainsleif sword.
I can't get the Dainsleif and I don't have it. The weapon is locked out to me unless I can find it in the Exploration mission.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

nyamiya wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:20 pm
The Black X wrote:
nyamiya wrote:
I screwed up my save trying to get a multi-socketed Dainslef, and I can't get the weapon anymore because I forgot to turn off auto-save.
If the weapon has a slot you can search by slot. See "tutorial" in the 1st page.
If not, but you remember having dropped a weapon with a slot right before or after you can do the same but you have to navigate a bit in the memory region.
What I meant was changing the weapon ID from let's say a Noble Pride sword to the Dainsleif sword.
I can't get the Dainsleif and I don't have it. The weapon is locked out to me unless I can find it in the Exploration mission.
Yes, i got that. My answer remains the same. Once you have found the correct address, with the said procedure, you can turn a weapon into another.
You probably haven't watched the video at all.
Anyway here are some ids:
00000000000203F7: Dainsleif (Sword)
000000000002045A: Arondight (Sword)
might be slightly different depending if the ids in the table work for you.

alset85
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alset85 »

Is there an opportunity to use the ue4 console/object dumper to get all ids like it worked in Code Vein?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Would be awesome. Didn't know that for code vein. Neither i do for this sadly.

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

alset85 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:39 pm
Is there an opportunity to use the ue4 console/object dumper to get all ids like it worked in Code Vein?
Yeah, the UE4 console/object dumper works, I just tried it just now

At the moment though I can't seem to find the weapon IDs though because currently my game is still in ver 1.0, and while the table works, the IDs doesn't seem to be correct on the pointer version(e.g. selecting 0000000000025F98 : HAW-AM01 Scarlet Star turns it into SAW-AM09 Pandora's Box and unfortunately I messed up my orsa head lol)

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

I downloaded the table but where are the infinite health and download values? I only want those.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

budboy wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:48 pm
alset85 wrote:

At the moment though I can't seem to find the weapon IDs though because currently my game is still in ver 1.0, and while the table works, the IDs doesn't seem to be correct on the pointer version(e.g. selecting 0000000000025F98 : HAW-AM01 Scarlet Star turns it into SAW-AM09 Pandora's Box and unfortunately I messed up my orsa head lol)
The ids seem to change by some offset sometimes, that's why you can't find stuff probably. Tho they still retain their order so you are close to the right id for the scarlet star, just try adding or subtracting like 1 or 2 from the id.
Pur wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:25 am
I downloaded the table but where are the infinite health and download values? I only want those.
Download values i have no idea wdym. Infinite health is not my area of competence. Check rayefox's
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11607

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:28 pm
budboy wrote:
alset85 wrote:

The ids seem to change by some offset sometimes, that's why you can't find stuff probably. Tho they still retain their order so you are close to the right id for the scarlet star, just try adding or subtracting like 1 or 2 from the id.
Pur wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:25 am
Download values i have no idea wdym. Infinite health is not my area of competence. Check rayefox's
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11607
Unfortunately the order seems to be messed up, cause the next item that is usable after 0000000000025F98 is 0000000000025FA2(it renders SAW-HM33 Wrath of God), which is a big leap from the original SAW-AM09 Pandora's Box. Likewise, going backwards, the next usable address is 0000000000025F82, which produces OAW-FA03 Jagflugel.

Overall, I'm scratching my head on trying to find a pattern on what addresses to use, but in the first place, I don't even know what specific address I need to look for a specific item(e.g. address for swords, guns and shoulder weapons).

At the very least though based on this experiment it seems all of them are shoulder weapons, it's just that I was hoping the address jump is consistent, but here it's not as moving forward the next usable address is +10, while the next usable address moving backwards is -22

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

nyamiya wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:20 pm
The Black X wrote:
nyamiya wrote:
there is little we can do without you acquiring a copy of that weapon in the main game you can only get Dainsleif once however if RNG is in your favor going through billions of Exploration runs will let you net either Arondight or Dainsleif in those gargoyle rooms use that instead hopefully you have unlocked the secret shop so you can exchange Dainsleif for a Arondight and vice versa

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

budboy wrote:

Unfortunately the order seems to be messed up, cause the next item that is usable after 0000000000025F98 is 0000000000025FA2(it renders SAW-HM33 Wrath of God), which is a big leap from the original SAW-AM09 Pandora's Box. Likewise, going backwards, the next usable address is 0000000000025F82, which produces OAW-FA03 Jagflugel.

Overall, I'm scratching my head on trying to find a pattern on what addresses to use, but in the first place, I don't even know what specific address I need to look for a specific item(e.g. address for swords, guns and shoulder weapons).

At the very least though based on this experiment it seems all of them are shoulder weapons, it's just that I was hoping the address jump is consistent, but here it's not as moving forward the next usable address is +10, while the next usable address moving backwards is -22
Oh you meant unsigned weapons. Yes they are messed up even more. F/S/L versions are always in the same order, at least for me, and the ids are relatively stable.

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

The Black X wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:50 am
budboy wrote:

Oh you meant unsigned weapons. Yes they are messed up even more. F/S/L versions are always in the same order, at least for me, and the ids are relatively stable.
Upon checking, it seems that the ID's on the pointer version for the shoulder weapons seems to be just off by like 6, and does seem consistent, I'm assuming this is what you meant by signed weapons?

Gonna try/experiment more on this, but it is weird that the Id's are off by a large amount, is it because of the language or something

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

budboy wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:56 pm
The Black X wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:50 am
budboy wrote:

Upon checking, it seems that the ID's on the pointer version for the shoulder weapons seems to be just off by like 6, and does seem consistent, I'm assuming this is what you meant by signed weapons?

Gonna try/experiment more on this, but it is weird that the Id's are off by a large amount, is it because of the language or something
Yeah i suppose maybe it's because of language, but there might be other factor, since for me sometimes they are increased by one for some reason.
For signed weapons i mean F/L/S versions, you might have noticed that weapon with that letter before the name have slightly different values. And id-wise they come one after the other, as you noticed as well.

tabman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tabman »

I'm not sure if game version 1.0.0 is still actual, as i don't have access to newer one. So, here are some guidelines, just in case my table does not work in other versions.

Can Always Buy Skills
When the skill is not buyable it is byte:2, otherwise its byte:0. Thus you can easily find needed address(es) and either do a script or pointer version.

All Equipment Slots (Populate Values / Unlock)
Difference with the table by Mezspirit is that i use a different address to inject. The script successfully accesses items both in hangar and factory menu. I didn't check his table, so maybe his version wokrs in hangar too.

Selected Equipment Info
There seems to be two different versions of item array in game. Main array is the one you already have a pointer to:
[[["DXM-Win64-Shipping.exe"+0432A120]+1F0]+9B0]. This is where you edit values. But when you are viewing items, game creates a "shadow" sorted list. It has same per-item info as main array,however values edited here will give you nothing. On the other hand when you change selection, the cursor position changes accordingly, ie. first item in "shadow" list has index 0, second - 1, etc. I cocated cursor address and found out what instructions accessed it. All instructions accessed an address with +150 offset. By checking the corresponding routines I found out that cursor position was in some way (didnt figure out exact algorithm) trasnlated into obtained order: [item_base_pointer+14]. And then in another routine this value was compared against [item_base_pointer+14] in main array to find the corresponding item. Hope this info helps you.
Attachments
DXM 1.0.0 {tabman}.CT
(111.72 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

I was going to look into the same today but you avoided me the work so you have my thanks.
Tested "Can Always Buy Skills" worked perfectly. Finally able to use all body modification abilities! You can actually buy the same multiple time but, if you do, when you load, the same multiple skills will disappear. Still you can use all abilities as song as they are different.
Gotta look in the selected equipment info as well, even if i can barely understand what you are talking about.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

tabman wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:13 pm
Works like a charm, thanks so much!