Daemon X Machina - 1.00 - +21 - Update 5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Haze
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Daemon X Machina - 1.00 - +20 - Update 4

Post by Haze »

My one request is to see if there's a way to apply body modifications while selectively choosing to apply its visual effects on your operator or not, or to apply to visual appearance of another body mod while keeping the stats and abilities of another. Sucks that optimal builds make your character look so chunky and asymmetrical.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Thank you!

An all parts and weapons unlocked at the shop would be amazing

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Haze wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:58 am
My one request is to see if there's a way to apply body modifications while selectively choosing to apply its visual effects on your operator or not, or to apply to visual appearance of another body mod while keeping the stats and abilities of another. Sucks that optimal builds make your character look so chunky and asymmetrical.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11626

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

having a weird issue where the femto script doesn't work, and the "no ulimited/unlimited" option gets overwritten with a interger, if i go to the femto pointer and freeze it, the game crashes it's really weird lol

boss OHK/OHK also doesn't work on colossal immortals at all for me, but nonetheless, appreciate your work ryse

Emerald Lance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Emerald Lance »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:47 pm
having a weird issue where the femto script doesn't work, and the "no ulimited/unlimited" option gets overwritten with a interger, if i go to the femto pointer and freeze it, the game crashes it's really weird lol

boss OHK/OHK also doesn't work on colossal immortals at all for me, but nonetheless, appreciate your work ryse
I can second this. I am also experiencing all of these.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Daemon X Machina - 1.00 - +21 - Update 5

Post by Rysefox »

Update 5

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:47 pm
having a weird issue where the femto script doesn't work
Reactivate the "Deamon X Machina - Script" very weird.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

to those who might use the area timer do not leave it frozen when you are decided to go back to base you will run into a fatal error when you are in the lobby.

also fearlessrevolution has made a trainer for the game but it isnt 100% feature perfect the damage multiplier might be a hazard on certain maps. and lacks the outer guages

if true that we can have attachments now that could make my spelunking life easier as I can now concentrate on looking for loot that I like and not want as the boss crafted parts need slot extenders gained from exploration which you then add to those armor pieces and weapons like the zerochweisse set

kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaptain kek »

Hey guys,

Thank you for the trainer.

any way to get an item editor? I've attempted the method described in the other thread, however scanning the aray of bytes doesn't bring anything up, for some reason. Could someone in this thread perhaps give some advice? Thanks!

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

good news there is a glitch in the game you just need the unlock all attachment cheats and look for 1 slotted weapons and armor you want

in the factory menu when you start attaching slots into items sort your attachments so you can see the boss item attachment extenders, use those on your arms, core legs and weapons you will get their 3 slot variant
as my youtube account is banned I can't do anything about that

fardriel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fardriel »

Ryse, there's some fishy stuff going on with some parts of the script. Using CE7.0, if that matters.

newmem12 is supposed to move rax into the value at the symbol "mission", but instead it moves rax into the value at the symbol "time" and I've been unable to figure out why. The script definitely says "mission," but the assembled opcodes say "mov [time],rax"

It seems like the issue is that you allocate val1-val4, then time, but you never specify what should be in the memory location of time (which, you shouldn't need to, given that the assembler shouldn't write into it, the assembled code should). However, the next thing you write to after writing val4 is mission, which, as a simple label, specifies the memory location immediately after val4 as the location for the mission label. Since you allocated time immediately after val4, and specified the location of mission to be immediately after val4, the script makes time and mission be the same memory location.

To avoid this, I suggest making a single allocation for a variable storage space, specifying all your variable locations as labels, and then explicitly setting the number of bytes for each label (whether through a db, dw, dd, dq, or whatever). Whether or not those labels are used by the rest of the script, that'll ensure none of them trip over each other accidentally.

selo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by selo »

Algester wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:04 am
good news there is a glitch in the game you just need the unlock all attachment cheats and look for 1 slotted weapons and armor you want

in the factory menu when you start attaching slots into items sort your attachments so you can see the boss item attachment extenders, use those on your arms, core legs and weapons you will get their 3 slot variant
weird for me the attachment extender only showing for secret factory equipment

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

selo wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:01 am
Algester wrote:

you do need to Sort your attachments as I demonstrated in the video else you dont see these attachments

selo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by selo »

Algester wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:37 am
selo wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:01 am
Algester wrote:

you do need to Sort your attachments as I demonstrated in the video else you dont see these attachments
oh got it now , thanks

joergd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joergd »

Any chance you might find the character name pointer somewhere? I'd love to be able to change my name since unfortunately I realized that I fucked it up 20 hours ago.