Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Symbiote
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

Post by Symbiote »

Can anybody upload a modified Umbra xml for drop rates?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WizdomWordz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WizdomWordz »

Also looks like someone on reddit is working on a save editor. Cant wait :D

[Link]

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

How do you copy and paste the posted codes to cheat engine? I know you do select all, but then what do you need to do in cheat engine?

I'm trying to recreate the amulet on the first post.

I tried Memory View > Tools > Auto Assemble but I get an error.

Also tried regular copy and paste into the code section, but nothing happens I'm using CE 7.0

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:35 am
How do you copy and paste the posted codes to cheat engine? I know you do select all, but then what do you need to do in cheat engine?

Also tried regular copy and paste into the code section, but nothing happens I'm using CE 7.0
That would go in the PlayerName.json Look for the "InventoryGrid": (You're editing the game saves here)

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

FirstofEden wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:43 am
gunbalde60 wrote:

That would go in the PlayerName.json Look for the "InventoryGrid": (You're editing the game saves here)
I don't have a PlayerName.json, I just show playerdata and playerchest.

wangyi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wangyi »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:42 am
FirstofEden wrote:
gunbalde60 wrote:

playername is the name of your character

saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saucefar »

Does the game have any sort of anticheat you think ? i want to use this with a friend.

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

saucefar wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:43 am
Does the game have any sort of anticheat you think ? i want to use this with a friend.
Online isn't going to work with game modding as you can't actually access your save. As for Anti-Cheat, I'm not sure, but with the way the online is set up from what I hear using mostly checks and not actual storage of most data it might be possible, but the more likely scenario even if you CAN use the table online without worry of a ban, the chance of your save simply reverting to the uncheated state or being lost entirely probably isn't worth it in the end.

Alsigard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Alsigard »

acecel wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:01 pm
Does'nt work for me, i only have one unlocked and need to pay for the rest, but it can only change the one i have selected tho.
Could you share your entire player.json and maybe playerdata if there is anything related in that (are they unlocked by account ? etc)
Thks
Worked for me, anyway you asked for full save, here you go. (I only unlocked one transformation legit, then got tired and edited the save when I got second point to unlock all)

Seems I cannot post it here 60k limit on post. Uploaded to Google drive, sent It via pm.

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

archer42 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:05 pm
The game have more harder difficulties ?? and is possible to change it?
If you extract the game files (specifically, the Umbra.pak) you'll find a couple of xml files for difficulty "easy/normal". You can change damage/HP/XP/Item quant/Item rarity Multipliers there. Haven't done it myself, but it's worth a shot. There's also a globaldifficulty.xml worth looking at.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:42 am
FirstofEden wrote:
gunbalde60 wrote:

play offline not online - online play is saved on an other pc called cloud :D

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Code: Select all

"CityBuilding":	{
			"Version":	0,
			"FinishedTurns":	1,
			"FinishedProjects":	[{
					"Name":	"city_hall_training_equipment"
				}],
Has anyone already finished all the buildings? Seems a bit tedious going back and forth accepting building projects, doing some stuff till the game decides to finally save the damn game whenever it feels to save the current state, exiting the game, editing the files and going back ingame (if those annoying unskippable intro-logos weren't forced ... duh), repeat.

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

I have yet to find a cheat that allows you to use all the perks of an activated skill so i found a way around that.

In Umbra extraction - You can edit the amount of points an activated skill consumes possibly to zero and have all of the perks active.

Your Installation drive or directory\Game\Umbra\Skills\Trees\ActiveSkills

Take the AST_AetherBlade file for example, open it and look for

<SkillVariant Level="5" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_4" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="5" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_3" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="8" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_11" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="11" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_1" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="14" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_9" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="17" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_14" Cost="3" />
<SkillVariant Level="20" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_15" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="23" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_6" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="26" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_13" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="29" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_7" Cost="3" />
<SkillVariant Level="32" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_8" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="35" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_10" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="38" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_5" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="41" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_12" Cost="3" />
<SkillVariant Level="44" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_16" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="47" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_2" Cost="2" />

Now change it to this

<SkillVariant Level="5" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_4" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="5" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_3" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="8" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_11" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="11" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_1" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="14" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_9" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="17" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_14" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="20" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_15" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="23" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_6" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="26" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_13" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="29" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_7" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="32" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_8" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="35" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_10" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="38" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_5" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="41" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_12" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="44" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_16" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="47" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_2" Cost="1" />

Or if you feel like really cheaty make the cost all ZERO

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

apollo1 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:34 pm
I have yet to find a cheat that allows you to use all the perks of an activated skill so i found a way around that.
Funny you should mention this, I did it about an hour ago... :wink: :-D ...right after adding a ton of summons to the summoning skills.

kaizoku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaizoku »

apollo1 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:34 pm

In Umbra extraction - You can edit the amount of points an activated skill consumes possibly to zero and have all of the perks active.

Your Installation drive or directory\Game\Umbra\Skills\Trees\ActiveSkills

Take the AST_AetherBlade file for example, open it and look for

<SkillVariant Level="11" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_1" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="14" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_9" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="17" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_14" Cost="3" />
<SkillVariant Level="23" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_6" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="29" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_7" Cost="3" />
<SkillVariant Level="32" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_8" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="38" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_5" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="41" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_12" Cost="3" />
<SkillVariant Level="47" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_2" Cost="2" />

Now change it to this

<SkillVariant Level="11" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_1" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="14" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_9" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="17" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_14" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="23" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_6" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="29" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_7" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="32" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_8" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="38" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_5" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="41" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_12" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="47" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_2" Cost="1" />

Or if you feel like really cheaty make the cost all ZERO
wondering if you also managed to edit the drop rates from umbra files ? i tried to edit many files about loots etc but it doesn't seems to affect anything in the game. it works when editing like you did for the skills, but for loots i might be editing the wrong files i dont know