Planet Zoo - V. 1.1.3.57700 - +4 - First Release

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Planet Zoo - V. 1.1.3.57700 - +4 - First Release

Post by Buttlight »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:09 pm
Buttlight wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:33 am
would you need all dlc too? i might be able to bought you the base game or gift it if you're at the SEA region. IDK how to bought game to someone outside my SEA region because of my country's punny currency
Im not in SEA, but the more I think of it, its probably not worth it. No telling what kind of anti-cheat stuff is in it now. There is probably a reason no trainers have been updated in forever..
nevermind, after thinking about it too you're right. i guess they added some additional baggage like vermintide that really hampered trainer updates or CE tampering...because players might have abused it on franchise mode.

guess i'll drop any hope for an updated CT on this game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

Buttlight wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:11 am
nevermind, after thinking about it too you're right. i guess they added some additional baggage like vermintide that really hampered trainer updates or CE tampering...because players might have abused it on franchise mode.

does anyone REALLY play franchise mode? Not for fun for the evening, but for weeks? Considering frequent problems with servers to connect and general problems of optimizing the network part?
Why play a franchise when there is a career, challenges and a sandbox?

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

Kaedus wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:01 am
Buttlight wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:11 am

does anyone REALLY play franchise mode? Not for fun for the evening, but for weeks? Considering frequent problems with servers to connect and general problems of optimizing the network part?
Why play a franchise when there is a career, challenges and a sandbox?
That is what i want to know as well exactly. at some sites that created trainer their previous trainers for Planet Coaster, a similar game from the same dev got a lot of options and frequently updated but idk why the development of a trainer for this game is severely lacking in its option and the answer to the why is pretty vague in my opinion...most of the frequently cited reason is the franchise mode.

dumhed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dumhed »

i know this is from a long time ago... but any chance there could be any other updates to the table? :p

breastlover
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by breastlover »

Anychance someone can Make an instant 3star for Scenario's i'm a the Last leg Scenario and i'm always stuck at silver.