Warcraft III Reforged

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
celetha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Warcraft III Reforged 1.32.0.14481 x86_64

Post by celetha »

nope :P CTD all the way :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

smallorc22
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smallorc22 »

well wanted this for custom game

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Considering this comes from Blizzard, the same people who put anti-cheat in StarCraft Remastered, I would say that's most likely your cause of crashes. They've been using the same protector/anti-cheat since StarCraft 2 days. So I'm not surprised. And won't touch it, it's doable, but a lot of hassle to deal with a game that.. honestly.. isn't worth the trouble.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:23 am
honestly.. isn't worth the trouble.
No need to overrate this game.
It's been destroyed.

bronyam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bronyam »

I don't know what the hell is problem with table...
Used Veh, Windows and DBVM separately.
Everytime when I launch any company and enable AOB scripts, game crashes. After scanning is finished, 5-10 seconds later game just closes withour any warnings and windows. Wtf...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The only thing that works without too much fuzz, without breaking a sweat, without some other fucks coming in here and saying "what, 'diz game bust a cap in ya azz and can't hack it, almighty Sun?".. is to scan your income and manually edit it. There are executable code integrity checks and they're not within reach; meaning.. you enable some script, play a bit, timer or whatever the fuck kicks in, your game dies. Or.. when you enter or finish a map, same shit. Triggered checks. Peace out.

P.S.: Like I said, it's not that the game can't be hacked; it's just too much fuzz over nothing. Go bother Caliber, he seems to like these futile challenges :D

bronyam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bronyam »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:19 pm
The only thing that works without too much fuzz, without breaking a sweat, without some other fucks coming in here and saying "what, 'diz game bust a cap in ya azz and can't hack it, almighty Sun?".. is to scan your income and manually edit it. There are executable code integrity checks and they're not within reach; meaning.. you enable some script, play a bit, timer or whatever the fuck kicks in, your game dies. Or.. when you enter or finish a map, same shit. Triggered checks. Peace out.

P.S.: Like I said, it's not that the game can't be hacked; it's just too much fuzz over nothing. Go bother Caliber, he seems to like these futile challenges :D
But creator of that table tested it successfully in both campaigns and customs. What is our problem?
All I want is to enable food limit. Actually, how does it work? Removes food cost for all units or just increases food quantity to number we set?

dsunvee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dsunvee »

Nice!!

jendlti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jendlti »

new patch, and please add purple please :D

BreathTaken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BreathTaken »

jendlti wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:44 pm
new patch, and please add purple please :D
Done and done. Not well-tested. I caught a cold and just ran through it. Please report any issues here.

jendlti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Warcraft III Reforged 1.32.1.14604 x86_64

Post by jendlti »

after a thorough test, current food mod doesnt work except for blue.

xizaaR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xizaaR »

Game crashes to desktop after using the trainer.

BreathTaken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BreathTaken »

xizaaR wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:37 am
Have to admit, I'm stumped as to why a few of you are seeing this problem. I've tested with vanilla cheat engine 7.0 on kernelmode debugger, VEH, as well as the windows debugger and have not had a crash-to-desktop issue yet playing multiple campaign missions back-to-back using all the settings available and changing values in case wc3 is memory-scanning (doubtful but possible)

The reforged edition can be a resource hog in terms of memory, I've had mine in excess of 8gb RAM use. I have a total of 32gb of RAM 16gbx2 sticks, what are your cases I wonder.. And considering that on top of cheat engine we could be seeing some memory related issue.. Even the potential of less-reliable hardware. However, I can at least tell you the aobscans are correct and do find their target for the current patch as of this writing, 1.32.1.14604..

xizaaR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xizaaR »

BreathTaken wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:10 am
xizaaR wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:37 am
Have to admit, I'm stumped as to why a few of you are seeing this problem. I've tested with vanilla cheat engine 7.0 on kernelmode debugger, VEH, as well as the windows debugger and have not had a crash-to-desktop issue yet playing multiple campaign missions back-to-back using all the settings available and changing values in case wc3 is memory-scanning (doubtful but possible)

The reforged edition can be a resource hog in terms of memory, I've had mine in excess of 8gb RAM use. I have a total of 32gb of RAM 16gbx2 sticks, what are your cases I wonder.. And considering that on top of cheat engine we could be seeing some memory related issue.. Even the potential of less-reliable hardware. However, I can at least tell you the aobscans are correct and do find their target for the current patch as of this writing, 1.32.1.14604..
After testing some more I figured out that the game only crashes if you use the options for purple and red. Blue works fine but with either of the 2 other colors it crashes 100%. I also have 32 gb so I don't think that's the problem.

BreathTaken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BreathTaken »

BreathTaken wrote: I've been testing with red, haven't bothered in campaign to reach purple :( lol

Still, are you positive about red being an issue for you? I've mainly tested on orc and up to ch.8 on human.. I can see purple maybe, although it runs the exact same AOBscans, just different 'player code' so.. Strange to hear but I guess I'll be playing some more story and reach undead this weekend to see for sure about Purple.
Decided to play through real quick, and once in the undead campaign I did not have crashes however the aobscans were not working for food. I have fixed the tables and re-uploaded on my original post. Please try that and let me know if crashing continues.. :ph34r: