Warcraft III Reforged

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jokalas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Warcraft III Reforged

Post by Jokalas »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:10 am
Jokalas wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:54 am
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:18 pm

I already have a table for the game:

It's true I've not updated it in a while, but that's a cake walk. I'd have to check it out and can be made available in my [Link].

!* BIG NOTE: IT WILL NOT WORK FOR PEOPLE WITH AMD CPUS *!

BR,
Sun
I'd quite happily pay for it if you updated it to the current version. It's a pain to work with and my brain is mush so I'd happily avoid the headache.
Will do.. only if you confirm you are using an Intel CPU. It won't work on AMD CPUs.
Am using an Intel CPU.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jokalas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jokalas »

SunBeam wrote:
Jokalas wrote:
SunBeam wrote:

It's true I've not updated it in a while, but that's a cake walk. I'd have to check it out and can be made available in my [Link].

BR,
Sun
I'd quite happily pay for it if you updated it to the current version. It's a pain to work with and my brain is mush so I'd happily avoid the headache.
Will do.. only if you confirm you are using an Intel CPU. It won't work on AMD CPUs.
I'm still interested if you're still offering.. just in-case you forgot. Otherwise, no problem. (I do have an Intel CPU, like I said before)

Thanks

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

SunBeam wrote:
Jokalas wrote:
SunBeam wrote:

BR,
Sun
hi i'm interested too in a table that works both in singleplayer campaign and offline skirmish.
using Intel Core i9-11900f proccesor

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I didn't forget, just real life work had me swamped. Alright, will give it an install and check if the table works as is or needs updating. Will return with feedback. The table will be available on my Ko-Fi page as a single download. Their membership/monthly subscriptions model doesn't work well, has a lot of issues, so I can't add benefits like table updates for X game updates etc.

EDIT: One aspect you most certainly won't like is the fact that the table will have to be updated regularly. Blizzard is using Arxan to mutate code, which basically makes any protected executable different in looks (not in how it works) than the previous one. So with each game update, the ASM layout changes, which means any signature I scan for changes as well. Which means new table update and so on. If you check the StarCraft 2 or similar topics on this forum, you'll see how many times the user had to update his table because of this. So.. if you're happy with paying 10EUR for a table that will work with current version and -maybe- 1-2 updates, then let me know. If otherwise, I'd like to know before starting to update my stuff.

I had the table working for v1.35.0.19887. I see now that it's v1.36.1.20719 and it still works 90% as is (10% requires updating.. cuz yes, Arxan once more fucked up the constants, splitting them into some other forms -- for example, a "MOV r64,[const]" can be done as "MOV r64,[some_other_const_1] + ADD r64,[some_other_const_2] + SUB r64,[some_other_const_3]" <-- the result of those operations would give you the 'const' in the beginning):

P.S.: You can read some user stuff about Arxan here: [Link]. It's used by Blizzard, Rockstar (Red Dead Redemption, GTA V has it too), then I saw it even in some online games. Its basic aim was to mutate assembly code dynamically, so if, say, some exe were to be hacked, the developer could easily update the exe and ship it to paying customers to resolve that "breach" (to patch hacks). Unless you'd be able to run an older version (it has checks against that, too), you would constantly have to update your work. Not only that, but at times, due to mutation working in random ways, you'd have issues even pin-pointing the locations where you know a hack would work being applied. Gotta love it, eh? :D The last paragraph in that article explains it best: it makes no sense to buff up protection when you can devise a good one that can easily be shipped as update so it basically makes it harder for the hacker to keep up with the updates :) That's the strategy Blizzard applies, hence the 321739817391 updates of StarCraft 2 per month, as an example... They piss us off with tons of meaningless updates, just to change the exe, till we give up...

What Blizzard doesn't understand, sadly, is that when you ship debug symbols with your game, it really doesn't matter how much mutation or virtualization you use, you're fudged:

So what if it's for the original Warcraft 3 (32-bit/x86)? Do you really think they've made super major changes when they moved to 64-bit? :D No wonder people complained same bugs happen in this one as they happened in the original. Reforged is just a port to x64. If you're used to working with cpp or reverse engineering on a daily basis, determining an x86 function in an x64 binary is a cake-walk :)

Here's an example of a function from Reforged:

So do we care that the function, internally, looks like this?:

That's what Arxan does.. it pretzles the code with ASM instructions that do nothing or have the same effect, called as junk code. If you run the entire flow, you will deduct at the end of it all what the actual code is doing and even simplify/remove the junk part. But.. if Blizzard is reading this now, expect a new game update where the exe changes and I'll have to show NEW screenshots with different locations and different form of that SAME code. Cuz that's the whole tactics they're playing: fast updates to kill cheating.

BR,
Sun

Narodum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Narodum »

i am willing to pay the 10 bucks for it, a question, would it be possible to add something like unlimited supply or supply stays at 0 as well?
Thanks in advance

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Narodum wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:20 am
would it be possible to add something like unlimited supply or supply stays at 0 as well?
Unfortunately, given the clusterfuck of anti-cheat Blizzard has sprinkled across the game, that's not possible. I was able to find out how to write resources to the game (the code is also mutated with Arxan), but they have a mechanism that verifies if you've boosted too much resources in X amount of time (that's what my assumption is, anyway). If it checks out, then game crashes with some id message only they can interpret. Similarly for Instant Build, if you really instantly build something, upon 3rd or 4th unit being built, game will crash. So the compromise I found in both scenarios was to: a) hack the gathering of resources functionality and add a multiplier; b) bypass the cooldown timer for building/researching stuff. So you get gathered resources times multiplier and build/research time 2 or 4 times faster.

bk2710
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bk2710 »

how do these resource timers interact with custom maps?