Through The Darkness of Times

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Through The Darkness of Times

Post by The Mogician »

Pointer table for:
Stats for the all five people in the party
-Party alliance*
-Trait*
-Mission Stats

Inventory slots pointers**: you can edit the number of stuff in each slot

*For Trait and Party Alliance:
Trait 1 Freelancer(pencil symbol) 2 (something but I got no name for it) 3 White collar(bowtie symbol) 4 Worker(wrench symbol) 5 Academic(glasses symbol) 6 (something but I got no name for it)
Parties 0 apolitical 1 anarchist 2 communist 3 social democrat 4 moderate liberal 5 christian liberal 7 catholic conservative 8 monarchist 9 national conservative

**For the inventory pointers: It is kinda weird, I have no idea how this thing works (I did poorly in data structures as a class, sorry). There are 12 slots where you can place stuff but if you move some of the slots around, it will push the whole stack around. I have left 2 blank spots before and after the 12 slots, they should show 6619250 normally but when you move the stuff around, these may get populated. I will see if there is a better workaround for this. The thing also doesn't work from time to time, I'm trying to work it out. For those who are curious, the address of each slot after the previous slot is -40 of the previous one. An easy trick that you can use to find out the inventory is have some money at your hand, go start a mission that requires money, that will temporarily deduct money from the inventory. Use this to locate the money address, then go from there.

More on the way (hopefully)
Maybe add more pointers for other members of the team
Maybe find out how to change the personal traits (like antsy/athletic yada yada), I think they should be close to the other stats but no luck yet
Maybe supporters/morale if I don't get tired of this game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TtDoT.CT
-pointers for all five
(38.15 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
TtDoT.CT
(18.05 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

Fluffster
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Through The Darkness of Times

Post by Fluffster »

For those who are curious, the address of each slot after the previous slot is -40 of the previous one. An easy trick that you can use to find out the inventory is have some money at your hand, go start a mission that requires money, that will temporarily deduct money from the inventory. Use this to locate the money address, then go from there.
Sounds great. Now I just have to figure out what any of that means. No, I know what some of it means but I have had no success.

Thanks for the table though. It's good to get a little help on this game to finish some of the hardest missions