Alien Shooter 2 - The Legend [Engine:Sigma]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Alien Shooter 2 - The Legend [Engine:Sigma]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 15 Feb 20 - Update #1 ]

Updated to 1.2.0. Old version's specifics can be found within the scripts, just to maintain a track of historical changes.

AlienShooter.CT
1.2.0 / Steam
(23.42 KiB) Downloaded 3600 times

[ 30 Jan 20 - Initial Release ]

Game Name: Alien Shooter 2 - The Legend
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.0.2
Game Process: AlienShooter.exe
File MD5 Hash: C2B4D7E6B8E19AFAAA3A5B2FC538D979

The original deal started in this request topic.

Further playing the game, it became the table below. Please note the options aren't derived from any code snippet in the topic that I did not write. You may use or re-use my code if you PM me for approval. Lastly, should the table work with older or cracked versions out there, that's pure coincidence. Some scripts use aobscanmodule, thus can pin-point the hook points in almost any version. Keep in mind though this was designed using 1.0.2 from Steam. That being said: no bitching it doesn't work for your version, please.

Note that I won't take in further requests; the table already make the game VERY easy. On even the hardest difficulty.

Options:
  • God Mode
    Your HP will be frozen. That means no increase, no decrease, random refresh value between levels (will stay at 100 in level, at 80 in base). Don't ask me; point is you won't die. Note the script uses a hard-coded address from 1.0.2 (row 34). You want to change it for your 1.0.1 or cracked version; else crash.
  • 5.000.000 Money + Add 5.000 Rank Points (On Spend)
    Buy or sell a store item. You get 5 million $ and it stays like that. Disassemble an item in the Components pane, you'll see it adds 5K extra to the transaction.
  • Instant Reload + Fast Fire
    Fire a bullet, press R to reload. Your reload time is now 0 and fire rate set to 10. If you can't seem to manually reload (happened with a shotgun for me), just keep R pressed, then fire. You'll know you've done it right when your shotgun starts to fire like a machine gun :D Oh, works on controllables as well: mounted turrets (fire 1 time, reload); road truck (fire 1 time, reload); big ass tank (fire 1 time, reload); etc.
  • No Recoil (+ Super Accuracy)
    Disables the advanced_character_shoot_RECOIL script being run (which gets your weapon, calculates stats, reads your aim and changes the XY position of your cross-hair as you fire, progressively, making it jump fast to the top of your screen). Yes, this one's hard-coded, so it most likely won't work in 1.0.1 or whatever. You have the code block in the comments inside the script, so pick some bytes and scan for them in your version, in CE.

Note: it also skips spread calculation, thus you get super accuracy as well.
Note that all scripts have comments in them, so you LEARN how I did it (the thought process). Got pertinent questions, do ask.

AlienShooter.CT
1.0.2 / Steam
(17.22 KiB) Downloaded 2536 times

Enjoy,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MusTangAu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Alien Shooter 2 - The Legend [Engine:Sigma]

Post by MusTangAu »

thanks for your share...

hk616
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hk616 »

hi there game is updated version 1.2.0 can y update it thank

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

hk616 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:55 pm
hi there game is updated version 1.2.0 can y update it thank
Updated to 1.2.0.

yoyotv323
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yoyotv323 »

thanks for your share

tombiafra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tombiafra »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:27 pm
[ 15 Feb 20 - Update #1 ]

Updated to 1.2.0. Old version's specifics can be found within the scripts, just to maintain a track of historical changes.

AlienShooter.CT

[ 30 Jan 20 - Initial Release ]

Game Name: Alien Shooter 2 - The Legend
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.0.2
Game Process: AlienShooter.exe
File MD5 Hash: C2B4D7E6B8E19AFAAA3A5B2FC538D979

The original deal started in this request topic.

Further playing the game, it became the table below. Please note the options aren't derived from any code snippet in the topic that I did not write. You may use or re-use my code if you PM me for approval. Lastly, should the table work with older or cracked versions out there, that's pure coincidence. Some scripts use aobscanmodule, thus can pin-point the hook points in almost any version. Keep in mind though this was designed using 1.0.2 from Steam. That being said: no bitching it doesn't work for your version, please.

Note that I won't take in further requests; the table already make the game VERY easy. On even the hardest difficulty.

Options:
  • God Mode
    Your HP will be frozen. That means no increase, no decrease, random refresh value between levels (will stay at 100 in level, at 80 in base). Don't ask me; point is you won't die. Note the script uses a hard-coded address from 1.0.2 (row 34). You want to change it for your 1.0.1 or cracked version; else crash.
  • 5.000.000 Money + Add 5.000 Rank Points (On Spend)
    Buy or sell a store item. You get 5 million $ and it stays like that. Disassemble an item in the Components pane, you'll see it adds 5K extra to the transaction.
  • Instant Reload + Fast Fire
    Fire a bullet, press R to reload. Your reload time is now 0 and fire rate set to 10. If you can't seem to manually reload (happened with a shotgun for me), just keep R pressed, then fire. You'll know you've done it right when your shotgun starts to fire like a machine gun :D Oh, works on controllables as well: mounted turrets (fire 1 time, reload); road truck (fire 1 time, reload); big ass tank (fire 1 time, reload); etc.
  • No Recoil (+ Super Accuracy)
    Disables the advanced_character_shoot_RECOIL script being run (which gets your weapon, calculates stats, reads your aim and changes the XY position of your cross-hair as you fire, progressively, making it jump fast to the top of your screen). Yes, this one's hard-coded, so it most likely won't work in 1.0.1 or whatever. You have the code block in the comments inside the script, so pick some bytes and scan for them in your version, in CE.

Note: it also skips spread calculation, thus you get super accuracy as well.
Note that all scripts have comments in them, so you LEARN how I did it (the thought process). Got pertinent questions, do ask.

AlienShooter.CT

Enjoy,
Sun
I loaded the .CT file. When I click the <script>, a new window opened with the script. Can I change the value for the Rank Points (which is 5000, or 1388 in Hex) to another value (let's say, the same as money value, which is 5000000, or 4C4B40 in Hex). If I save it and reload again, will the change take effect?

R3V0L
Cheater
Cheater

Post by R3V0L »

There's a new version of the game 1.3.0. and old table crashes it. Update please))

catman27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by catman27 »

The game version has been updated to 1.3, with new char skill tree.
It will be great if the owner can plz update this table~

Klangfarben
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Klangfarben »

And another one who asks for an update.

EDIT: Money can be found under 2 Bytes. Just search there for the regular sum, there should be 2 results, the same number and nearby. Just change them as you want, keep it checkmarked and buy something. Money should then be as high as you wanted and unchangeable.

EDIT 2: Same with Skillpoints. It's 2 results with the same number nearby, which can be found searching under 2 Bytes. Keep it checkmarked and you can skill to the max.

EDIT 3: Doesn't work anymore. Maybe because of the update? But manually changing the numbers has no effect anymore.

killbot126
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by killbot126 »

Hi can you update cheat table to 1.2.1 version? Thanks.

Punisher6939
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Punisher6939 »

Could you explain how to change script to get more rank points ? I mean for example in place of 5000 i get 10000.