Rage 2 - Windows Store Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Rage 2 - Windows Store Version

Post by SvT »

1/29/2020 - First version

Features:
  • Health pointer
  • Godmode
  • One Hit Kill
  • Unlimited Ammo / No Reload
  • Rapid Fire
  • No Recoil
  • No Bullet Spread
  • No Shoot Delay (Burst and Single Shot) *experimental*
  • Unlimited Jumps
  • Unlimited Equipment
  • Unlimited Cash (open map or buy/sell something)
  • Unlimited Resources (collect or buy one)
  • Unlimited Vehicle Ammo
  • No Vehicle Overheat
  • Unlimited Vehicle Boost

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
RAGE2.CT
Rage 2 - Windows Store - version 1.0.38
(380.42 KiB) Downloaded 488 times
Last edited by SvT on Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rage 2 - Windows Store Version

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Thank you

Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudi »

Thank you SovietWristwatch for creating this table for the Windows Store version of the game. The table works well, at least the Godmode feature that I'm using.
Only because I saw a table was created for this game, I downloaded it and now I'm playing it - I like it so far, I would have missed playing it if it weren't for the table.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Mudi wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:18 pm
Thank you SovietWristwatch for creating this table for the Windows Store version of the game. The table works well, at least the Godmode feature that I'm using.
Only because I saw a table was created for this game, I downloaded it and now I'm playing it - I like it so far, I would have missed playing it if it weren't for the table.
The game is pretty fun, ableit repetitive, but still fun (even without a table :))

seboschan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by seboschan »

thank you for cheat but it crashes my game i think // nvm it was because of vsync :roll: thank you for the table :D

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

An update of the table (with some changes and a few others scripts) for the steam/codex version of the game :

All scripts are the property of theirs respective creators, i only "updated" them to work with this specific version, and also modified the presentation of the table.

I have not tested every script but only if they activate, so there is maybe some bugs, always make a backup of your save before trying anything.

Update 1 : just added "Free Project Upgrade" script and renamed the previous "Free Weapons Upgrades" script to "Free Weapons/Vehicules/Skills Upgrades" as i realized it was doing more than i thought :mrgreen:

Update 2 : Added "Infinite XP" to reach lvl 18-19 immediatly for each NPC (you need to get some xp twice, for each of the 3 npc, for it to work), disable it afterward(s).

Theses both scripts works the same way, if you want a weapon upgrade that cost 10 points, you still need to get the 10 points but you will keep them after upgrading.
I like this way better than scripts that give 9999 points and you can just get everything immediatly. With this script at least you have to work a little to get the required points/ressources.
You can also set yours own rules like "i want twice more upgrades" so if i get 10 points i want 2 x "10 points upgrade" and so on :D
Attachments
RAGE2_SovietWristwatch_modified_by_acecel_for_steam_version_update2.ct
(58.51 KiB) Downloaded 382 times
RAGE2_SovietWristwatch_modified_by_acecel_for_steam_version_update1.ct
(55.25 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
RAGE2_SovietWristwatch_modified_by_acecel_for_steam_version.CT
(53.11 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

ReaperDie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReaperDie »

Can you make this for The Epic Game store version, please. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

I updated the aob for epic but didn't test it out.
Attachments
RAGE2_Epic.CT
(35.75 KiB) Downloaded 215 times

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

sbryzl wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:34 am
I updated the aob for epic but didn't test it out.
can confirm it works, using it right now, i love the unlimited jumps! it would be awesome if however there was a way to make the BFG shoot faster, or have the effect of said overdrive activated at all time, without the color effect etc. that would be sick.. lol

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

acecel wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:46 am
An update of the table (with some changes and a few others scripts) for the steam/codex version of the game :

All scripts are the property of theirs respective creators, i only "updated" them to work with this specific version, and also modified the presentation of the table.

I have not tested every script but only if they activate, so there is maybe some bugs, always make a backup of your save before trying anything.

Update 1 : just added "Free Project Upgrade" script and renamed the previous "Free Weapons Upgrades" script to "Free Weapons/Vehicules/Skills Upgrades" as i realized it was doing more than i thought :mrgreen:

Update 2 : Added "Infinite XP" to reach lvl 18-19 immediatly for each NPC (you need to get some xp twice, for each of the 3 npc, for it to work), disable it afterward(s).

Theses both scripts works the same way, if you want a weapon upgrade that cost 10 points, you still need to get the 10 points but you will keep them after upgrading.
I like this way better than scripts that give 9999 points and you can just get everything immediatly. With this script at least you have to work a little to get the required points/ressources.
You can also set yours own rules like "i want twice more upgrades" so if i get 10 points i want 2 x "10 points upgrade" and so on :D
Could you update this?
RAGE2_SovietWristwatch_modified_by_acecel_for_steam_version_update2.ct
with AOBupdate for Epic Game Launcher and not steam only ?

jeremyrem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jeremyrem »

I know this is a somewhat old thread but looks like God mode is somewhat broken... it works a little to well, making all vehicles and objects invulnerable as well.

Broke 1 mission for me because you can blow up 1-2 gas tanks but not really blow them up making it impossible to blow up the correct amount of tanks to complete or if your getting shot at by a vehicle you cant actually blow it up.

Fuxbox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fuxbox »

a