Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.6.6.0 x64bit (Godmode,Haste, Gold, Weight)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.6.6.0 x64bit (Godmode,Haste, Gold, Weight)

Post by gideon25 »

**Updated to 2.6.6.0 x64bit** Simplified character editor. Use EE KEEPER for more extensive editing. Added Unlimited Weight.

v4 EDIT: Changed the description for a few options as I had some incorrect things During character creation the Sorcerer/Shaman spells to learn should let you ALSO choose as many spells as available for all Mage/spellcasting classes. During LEVEL-UP it only applies to Sorcerers/Shamans as thats how the classes work.

Added High Level Ability Points during level up, see here:
[Link]

Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.5.16.6 (I believe the latest that exists). Its pretty self explanatory. CLicking on inventory screen will allow you to edit the character. Changing the character will update the info. Stat editor during character creation and during the game. Godmode and Permanently hasted script.

2.6.6.0 x64bit version

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Baldurs_Gate_2_Enhanced_2.6.6.0_G25.CT
2.6.6.0 x64bit
(49.64 KiB) Downloaded 2953 times
Baldurs_Gate_2_Enhanced_Edition_2.5.16.6_V4_G25.CT
Added Cast Infinite spells, Thief skills to character editor and Ability Points during Level Up Changed some descriptions
(71.27 KiB) Downloaded 953 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:00 am, edited 16 times in total.

Arcturian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.5.16.6 +Lots (Godmode,Gold,Char Editor,Perm HASTE)

Post by Arcturian »

Thank you for both the BG:EE and BG2:EE tables!

Any chance you could do a NWN:EE table; that would also be fantastic!

Props!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.5.16.6 +Lots (Godmode,Gold,Char Editor,Perm HASTE)

Post by gideon25 »

Arcturian wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:58 pm
Thank you for both the BG:EE and BG2:EE tables!

Any chance you could do a NWN:EE table; that would also be fantastic!

Props!
Done:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11484

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr. Alien »

Latest version is 17.0 actually.

Still works though, I think.

Marcelievsky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Marcelievsky »

This "set to zero if can't proceed" how it works? The script for levelup isn't checking

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Marcelievsky wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:40 pm
This "set to zero if can't proceed" how it works? The script for levelup isn't checking
You probably have have a different game version. When you right click on the script it says something about not all results found? It says set to zero because if you have any points left over when leveling and can't continue you have to zero out your points to continue leveling up. Make sure you are playing with AT LEAST version 2.5.16.6 or a version after thats close to that number.

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr. Alien »

No option to edit your savings throws, huh? That would be useful.

egigol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egigol »

I think i don't understand how does functions the option "Mage/Priest/Sorceror Spells Learned (NOT Memorized)", if, obviously, it functions.
The version of my game, on steam, is 2.5.16.6.
However this table is great.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

egigol wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:59 pm
I think i don't understand how does functions the option "Mage/Priest/Sorceror Spells Learned (NOT Memorized)", if, obviously, it functions.
The version of my game, on steam, is 2.5.16.6.
However this table is great.
Its been a while but I think its supposed to let you learn/gain more spells during the level up process (and character creation process). See here where is says Spells Remaining 19:

That option lets you set and freeze the amount of points. When done change the points to 0 and you can proceed.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.5.16.6 [v2] +Lots (Godmode,Gold,Char Editor,Perm HASTE)**Added More to Editor**

Post by gideon25 »

Added More stuff to the character editor!

egigol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egigol »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:12 am

Its been a while but I think its supposed to let you learn/gain more spells during the level up process (and character creation process). See here where is says Spells Remaining 19:

That option lets you set and freeze the amount of points. When done change the points to 0 and you can proceed.
Maybe this options is valid only for character creation.
However this table is great, for a great game that i already played a million times (more or less) :lol:
Thank you.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

egigol wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 8:08 am
gideon25 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:12 am

Maybe this options is valid only for character creation.
However this table is great, for a great game that i already played a million times (more or less) :lol:
Thank you.
Ah, I see, they are ability points. Ok, found them and added to table. Please Test!

egigol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.5.16.6 [v3] (Godmode,Char Editor,Perm HASTE)*Add Thief Skills &Ability Points Leve

Post by egigol »

Tested, as I thought, those values are hardcoded and can't be changed.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.5.16.6 [v3] (Godmode,Char Editor,Perm HASTE)*Add Thief Skills &Ability Points Leve

Post by gideon25 »

egigol wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:13 pm
Tested, as I thought, those values are hardcoded and can't be changed.
Well, I started a game as a Mage and gave myself 3 million xp and leveled up to 18. This is required for high level class abilities (18 is the level for a mage):
[Link]

It only gives you one point but if you put in 99 in the table and spend a point you can then get all of the abilities. See here my char after (at level 18):

See, so I got ALL the High level abilities at level 18. So depending on the class (refer to the link I gave you), once you get an ability point you can gain all of the abilities at once.

Ok Sooo.. For a Mages/Bards the only way to learn spells (other than the Ability ones I just talked about) is from scrolls.
[Link]

OR you can use my table during character creation to give yourself a lot of extra spells (but not all of them, the higher level ones you still have to buy).

So, it looks like only Sorcerer and Shaman classes get to pick which spells they learn during level ups. The other classes either learn them automatically (clerics/Druids/Monks) or by buying and scribing scrolls (Mages/Bards). I am putting up V4 of the table as I have changed the descriptions please use that one. Anyway its a ridiculously complicated system as its based on a huge tabletop rule book.

egigol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egigol »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 4:51 am
[I am putting up V4 of the table as I have changed the descriptions please use that one[/size][/b]. Anyway its a ridiculously complicated system as its based on a huge tabletop rule book.
I'll try it immediately.
:lol:

I tried you new table: IS GREAT.