Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.6.6.0 x64bit (Godmode,Haste, Gold, Weight)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gharbad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.5.16.6 [v4] (Godmode,Char Editor,Perm HASTE)*Add Thief Skills &Ability Points

Post by Gharbad »

I'm trying to use infinite spells. It works inside of the Cast Spell, but quick spells and keyboard hotkey spells are tied to my memorized spells, instead of the 99 spells. Is there a trick?

I mean, worse comes to worst, I could create an actual spellbook using the F# keys.

Fantastic table, though, it's been really helpful!

Edit: Actually, just figured out that I don't have infinite spells through Cast Spell, it just says 99.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LawrenCaen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.5.16.6 +Lots (Godmode,Gold,Char Editor,Perm HASTE)

Post by LawrenCaen »

Arcturian wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:58 pm
Thank you for both the BG:EE and BG2:EE tables!

Any chance you could do a NWN:EE table; that would also be fantastic!

Props!
Wouldn't it be easier to use the toolset for NWN? It works with EE as well.

handymanjvh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.5.16.6 [v4] (Godmode,Char Editor,Perm HASTE)*Add Thief Skills &Ability Points

Post by handymanjvh »

Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.5.16.6 is this the most resent table just looking for the newest update just released on April 20th 2021. both the bg1 and 2 are updated hoping for this in due time ty and great work

bemtoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bemtoto »

Attempted to use this table, unfortunately does not work with the latest patch (April 20th) of 2.6. Changed things to 64-bit so thats probably the issue. Same issue on the other Baldur's Gate table/thread you have for the first game.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.6.6.0 x64bit (Haste mode, Gold, Weight)

Post by gideon25 »

**Updated to 2.6.6.0 x64bit** Simplified character editor. Use EE KEEPER for more extensive editing. Added Unlimited Weight.

frankieyim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.5.16.6 [v3] (Godmode,Char Editor,Perm HASTE)*Add Thief Skills &Ability Points Leve

Post by frankieyim »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 4:51 am
egigol wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:13 pm
Tested, as I thought, those values are hardcoded and can't be changed.
Well, I started a game as a Mage and gave myself 3 million xp and leveled up to 18. This is required for high level class abilities (18 is the level for a mage):
V4 [Link]

It only gives you one point but if you put in 99 in the table and spend a point you can then get all of the abilities. See here my char after (at level 18):

See, so I got ALL the High level abilities at level 18. So depending on the class (refer to the link I gave you), once you get an ability point you can gain all of the abilities at once.

Ok Sooo.. For a Mages/Bards the only way to learn spells (other than the Ability ones I just talked about) is from scrolls.
[Link]

OR you can use my table during character creation to give yourself a lot of extra spells (but not all of them, the higher level ones you still have to buy).

So, it looks like only Sorcerer and Shaman classes get to pick which spells they learn during level ups. The other classes either learn them automatically (clerics/Druids/Monks) or by buying and scribing scrolls (Mages/Bards). I am putting up V4 of the table as I have changed the descriptions please use that one. Anyway its a ridiculously complicated system as its based on a huge tabletop rule book.
V4 table
didnt worked in version 2.6.6.... i want try infinite spells><

Peter666
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition 2.6.6.0 x64bit (Godmode,Haste, Gold, Weight)

Post by Peter666 »

Good job mate, Is it possible to make it compatible with the Siege Of Dragonspear expansion too?

Thnaks