Utawarerumono Mask of Deception - V. ?? - +4 - First Release

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Utawarerumono Mask of Deception - V. ?? - +4 - First Release

Post by Rysefox »

I made a quick table for Dungeon Origins

Table include:
  • Unlimited Health
    Unlimited Zeal
    One Hit Kill
    Enemies Zeal
I tested a little bit, but it cost years to get a new encounter. It can happen that something is not working

Have fun :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Utawarerumono Mask of Deception.CT
First Release
(228.1 KiB) Downloaded 1010 times
Last edited by Rysefox on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Utawarerumono Mask of Deception - V. ?? - +4 - First Release

Post by gideon25 »

Added some stuff:

Just copy everything over into Rysefox's table so you can use everything. Rysefox, if you want you can use all of this in the future.

On the Healths in the editor, just change characters until one of the healths is the correct number and change that..I may have missed some though as I am early in the game. Sometimes the movement and jump amount in the editor doesn't stick so I have a script for that. On the XP Toward Level just set it to whatever number (as high as you want) and after the next battle you will level up.

Stupid book it wants to read to you! I found that if I set in the settings the Text speed and Auto text speed to the max speed and the Text skip to ALL I can just hold the right bumper on my controller and it skips all the blabber super fast.
Attachments
Utawarerumono Mask of Deception_G25.CT
Character editor, movement hacks, EXP multiplier
(31.8 KiB) Downloaded 1204 times

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Can anyone find a way to make the Critical timings easier?

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:50 pm
Added some stuff:

Just copy everything over into Rysefox's table so you can use everything. Rysefox, if you want you can use all of this in the future.

On the Healths in the editor, just change characters until one of the healths is the correct number and change that..I may have missed some though as I am early in the game. Sometimes the movement and jump amount in the editor doesn't stick so I have a script for that. On the XP Toward Level just set it to whatever number (as high as you want) and after the next battle you will level up.

Stupid book it wants to read to you! I found that if I set in the settings the Text speed and Auto text speed to the max speed and the Text skip to ALL I can just hold the right bumper on my controller and it skips all the blabber super fast.
I hope you made one for Mask of Truth too really like the movement cheat

MagnusOZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MagnusOZi »

niice

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

nos4r2 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:26 am
gideon25 wrote:
Added some stuff:

I hope you made one for Mask of Truth too really like the movement cheat
Yes amazing table, lookin forward to Mask of Truth too!!!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I wouldn't be surprised if Mask of Truth used the exact same pointers tbh.

EDIT: Ok out of curiousity I fired up Mask of Truth and skipped to the first battle. Different pointers but identical STRUCTURE. So basically if you find one you can do a bit of math to get the rest.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:01 am
Biggest problem you would have is most of the stuff is using shared addresses so you have to find the right player compare address. Took me a LOT longer than it should have.

Mask of Truth done:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11452

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:45 pm
KS212 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:01 am
Biggest problem you would have is most of the stuff is using shared addresses so you have to find the right player compare address. Took me a LOT longer than it should have.

Mask of Truth done:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11452
Great stuff, thanks for that :)

BTW for this table, I think one of your Health pointers is slightly off... Current HP should be -4 from Zeal, which is -8 from BP. Then Max (Base) HP should be -30 from Current HP.

Base HP doesn't take into consideration HP gained from BP upgrades.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:35 pm

BTW for this table, I think one of your Health pointers is slightly off... Current HP should be -4 from Zeal, which is -8 from BP. Then Max (Base) HP should be -30 from Current HP.

Base HP doesn't take into consideration HP gained from BP upgrades.
Ah, I had not spent any bp upgrading health so it looks like the maxhealth base is correct. Its just taking the value spent upgrading health and adding it to a different max health...The max health base is correct. there is just no max health CURRENT.. So godmode looks a little strange. I'll look into it. The display is a little wonky for health but god mode should still be fine. Any way post anything you find in the other thread if you can find the max health current! Actually, to fix the bars, I'll change godmode to 999.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I'm still poking around, its weird how the values in this game are all static pointers by default but they also go down one more level.

Another weird as fuck thing is the pointer for Move and Jump values... If you take the values as they show up, they ARE static, but if you manually change one or the other, ONE of them goes to a totally weird value (in CE only, in game its actually correct). Yet if you use your method and point at the static pointer from one level down, it shows up fine. Massive headscratch.

Tsahion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tsahion »

gideon25 wrote:
Added some stuff:

Thank you for the table!

Just reporting that the script for move and jump will set any viewed character's element to fire, permanently.