Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition 2.6.6.0 x64bit (v2) (Godmode,Gold, Haste, Weight)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition 2.6.6.0 x64bit (v2) (Godmode,Gold, Haste, Weight)

Post by gideon25 »

Updated to 2.6.6.0 64bit: The character editor is pretty basic. For more extensive editing I recommend EE KEEPER. Table will auto attach if game is running. (v2) Added unlimited weight

Its pretty self explanatory. EDITED: Party Godmode now Included.
EDIT: added PERMANENT HASTE speed script!

2.6.6.0 Version

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Baldurs_Gate_Enhanced_2.6.6.0_G25v2.CT
2.6.6.0 x64bit (v2) Added Unlimited weight
(46.37 KiB) Downloaded 7127 times
Baldurs_Gate_Enhanced_2.5.17.0_G25_V2.CT
Added PERMANENT HASTE speed script!
(44.04 KiB) Downloaded 1154 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 11 times in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition 2.5.17.0 +Lots

Post by gideon25 »

Edited: Included party godmode.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition 2.5.17.0 +Lots (Godmode,Gold,Char Editor,etc)

Post by Darkedone02 »

Can you see if we could edit existing skills?

tawpaipai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tawpaipai »

hi,
is it possible the same table for Baldurs gate 2 Enhanced Edition v2.0.62.2 please??

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:28 am
Can you see if we could edit existing skills?
Well the Character Creation Points/Levelup Points (set to 0 if cant proceed) option will let you add and gain additional skills during level up. If you are talking about changing skills above the level requirement or changing class skills to skills from another class you are looking at editing the savegame then with EE Keeper.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition 2.5.17.0 +Lots (Godmode,Gold,Char Editor,NEW PERM HASTE!)

Post by gideon25 »

FINALLY. Added a permanent haste speed script. Once activated party will move like they are permanently hasted!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

tawpaipai wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:40 pm
hi,
is it possible the same table for Baldurs gate 2 Enhanced Edition v2.0.62.2 please??
I have the latest here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11453

RodWarrior
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition 2.5.17.0 +Lots (Godmode,Gold,Char Editor,NEW PERM HASTE!)

Post by RodWarrior »

Can we get an update?

handymanjvh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by handymanjvh »

we looking for a update for the new patch any help in this would most appreciated help ty

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

If this table could be updated, it would be very much appreciated. Seems that the game got an update and unfortunately table doesn't seem to work anymore.

EDIT: haven't played BG games in ages, literally, does anyone know if there's still any save editor like "back in the days" which still works?

moryabro
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by moryabro »

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:21 am
EDIT: haven't played BG games in ages, literally, does anyone know if there's still any save editor like "back in the days" which still works?
There sure is. Just look for EE Keeper
Just tried it, worked fine.

Delth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Delth »

Oh, since the topic came back alive, maybe people here might be interested: any time I play I like to give my party my helm of awesomeness.

It is a new item, you will need console command or save editor to get it in your inventory (I could do that to exsting helm or any other item, used to do that a while ago, but then you meet somewhere in the game person wearing it and they get all the benefits).

It has an assortment of random bonuses I deemed useful at one point (THACO/AC/Saving throw etc), some elemental resistances (possibly all of them not sure), permanent improved haste (that stacks with boots that improve movement speed to really zoom across the map), but most imporantly - protection against every spell in the game that impaires movement, stuns or in some other way takes away control from your character (including imprisonment), as well as any instakill effect (petrification and anything Death Ward protects from). Oh, and level drain, that too was no fun for me. I might have hooked up Shield of Balduran protection from Behloders to it as well, not sure. Miight also protect from time stop, not sure if I got that working eventually, I was still messing with it before I stopped playing.

If you find you want most but not all of the effects I put there you could try to edit it yourself - NearInfinity is mostly simple tool, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out, for instance, which effect is responsible for AC bonus you don't want and delete that while keeping everything else. I did the hard work of figuring out which effects to hook up.

Some effects (those that rely on protection from specific spell as pointed by its resource name) could be game-specific - I've been modding a lot, I might have hooked up protection not from vanilla spell but a mod-created version. Shouldn't break anything for you I think, and there weren't many of those.

Compatible with both BG1 and BG2 EE, might work with BG2 original (no guarantees, but I think the format is the same).

Due to site policy it had to come in a password-protected zip file - password a1. Unpack in your override directory and google a way to get it. Item name HELM666.
Attachments
HELM666.zip
(5.26 KiB) Downloaded 185 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition 2.6.6.0 x64bit (Godmode,Gold,Permanent Haste))

Post by gideon25 »

*Updated to 2.6.6.0 x64bit**

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition 2.6.6.0 x64bit (v2) (Godmode,Gold,Permanent Haste))

Post by gideon25 »

*Updated to 2.6.6.0 x64bit** (v2) added unlimited weight

Lastreload
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition 2.6.6.0 x64bit (v2) (Godmode,Gold, Haste, Weight)

Post by Lastreload »

I had this error:
<< Error while scanning for AOB's : roller Error: Not all results found: