Dragon Ball Z - Kakarot

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lsdlsdlsdlsd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dragon Ball Z - Kakarot

Post by lsdlsdlsdlsd »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:24 pm
I'm still hoping for an infinite dragonball cheat so that we can just get through all the wishes without having to farm them endlessly.
If you collect them all, turn on "Items Do Not Decrease," and then turn them in, they'll still be in your inventory. You still have to wait for the ~20 minute timer to turn them in again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Murasaki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Murasaki »

eyesblue1988 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:37 am
1) can you add get all Z Encyclopedia complete thanks
2) can you add Turtle School Training Manuals all complete thanks
When you turn on the "get a lot of items" cheat and use a training manual, It should give you all of them.

Shadw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Soul Emblem Cheat

Post by Shadw »

Point them all to the Soul Emblem Stats :

Tout les pointer vers les Stats des Emblèmes d'âme :

(2500 = 25)

Tested in dbz Kakarot 1.03 Codex
Attachments
dbzKakarot_SoulEmblem.CT
Soul Emblem Cheat Stat
(323.67 KiB) Downloaded 367 times

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

game updated. care to update the table?

CarbonZuki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CarbonZuki »

CREATED FROM STEAM VERSION

Here's my table for DBZ Kakarot, just tested it and still works for v1.04 though no one else has tested it, i've completely reset my computer and all and scripts still work.

Cheat Feats:
- god mode
- inf ki
- inf extra ki meter
- 1 hit kill (Enable then Disable and kill the enemy)
- max current player xp (edit script to desired amount you want, edit value after the # sign)
- max all acquired items (same above, modify the value after # sign to desired amount)
pointer scripts include current player char stats, wallet (zen, d medals and all orbs), items (work in progress) all 7 Dragon Balls Pointer's included!

(Character Stats pointers when having companion with you, the pointers will auto read the companions stats until you pause game, characters, PLAYER then the pointers will read the character you are playing as instead of the companions)

most pointers only work once you pause the game.
Character stats only work when entering the character stats screen via pause/character. (items only change if you are going into the items menu, if you are in it and change a value it won't show the modded value tell you go back to main pause menu then back into the items menu)

If it doesn't work let me know and i can try and update it. eventually plan on adding all items so that's why there's empty tabs.... theres about 2300 total items to add.
Attachments
DBZ Kakarot v1.04.7z
(2.74 KiB) Downloaded 418 times
Last edited by CarbonZuki on Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

^^
Thanks a lot for this share, item editing is easier with your table.
Any news on other items ?

CarbonZuki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CarbonZuki »

Kamse wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:02 pm
^^
What items you want to see added?

There's over 2k total items and I'm still a noob at CE but I can update the table later if there's any other items or possible features.

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

- No Knockback
- Always Crit Hit
- Minimum Items
- Cooking, RnD and Training Room Modify Ignore Requirement (use it with minimum items or else value will turn negative)
- Ignore Vehicle Max Memory

Sorry for my bad english.
Attachments
DBZK.CT
Game Version 1.031-1.04
(25.64 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
Last edited by ajip2 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

CarbonZuki wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:39 am
Kamse wrote:
^^

There's over 2k total items and I'm still a noob at CE but I can update the table later if there's any other items or possible features.
Just wanted to know if you managed to update the materials/gift/events.
I managed to get some of those (material, gift and events) but it's far from 2k.
What i did, is a regular mermory filling and see how the game reacts (display memory around an item pointer and try to decypher a pattern).
I can provide the pointers if you want (but i think that you can get them by yourself).

CarbonZuki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CarbonZuki »

Kamse wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:35 pm
CarbonZuki wrote:
Kamse wrote:
^^

I managed to get some of those (material, gift and events) but it's far from 2k.
What i did, is a regular mermory filling and see how the game reacts (display memory around an item pointer and try to decypher a pattern).
I can provide the pointers if you want (but i think that you can get them by yourself).
I have not updated the items part however i was messing with soul emblem stats, found where it starts but there's a lot of pointers to go through.

The opcode that my Inventory script uses, that opcode access's over 2k address's and I changed every value that was 0 to 1 or more and almost every item appeared in all the items catagories, even unnamed items but i didn't try to use them. (how i found dragon balls and more)

Here' my last save of the table, has goku, gohan, soul emblem stat pointers. from gohan's last pointer you can find the rest of your soul emblem stats, as far as community stats goes i haven't looked into it. Rest of your stats like Total Melee ATK/DEF or Ki ATK/DEF are stored as doubles but do not save for some reason however making your character super high level just 1 shots everything.

Not sure if i will continue this game, kind of loosing interest, was using this as a learning experience for making pointers but I'm sure there's a easier way of doing this.

Cheat Table:
Spoiler

Attachments
DBZ Kakarot v1.04.CT
Game Version - v1.04
Updated 2/3
(39.6 KiB) Downloaded 196 times

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

EXP GAIN MULTIPLIER
works for battles and quest EXP. if you are in a group all characters get EXP.
visually nothing changes but you gain multiplied exp and will level very fast (preset to x10)

added a table with 3 versions of the script (full, aob module and classic aobscan)
Attachments
EXP multi.CT
(9.72 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Last edited by ZoDDeL on Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

danver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danver »

um that script is not working dude

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Here is a table with pointers and the dragon balls, might help, not expanding on this but hopefully this helps the OP out on mapping out pointers/tables.
Attachments
AT-Win64-Shipping.CT
(14.93 KiB) Downloaded 179 times

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

CarbonZuki wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:43 am
Kamse wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:35 pm
CarbonZuki wrote:

I have not updated the items part however i was messing with soul emblem stats, found where it starts but there's a lot of pointers to go through.

The opcode that my Inventory script uses, that opcode access's over 2k address's and I changed every value that was 0 to 1 or more and almost every item appeared in all the items catagories, even unnamed items but i didn't try to use them. (how i found dragon balls and more)

Here' my last save of the table, has goku, gohan, soul emblem stat pointers. from gohan's last pointer you can find the rest of your soul emblem stats, as far as community stats goes i haven't looked into it. Rest of your stats like Total Melee ATK/DEF or Ki ATK/DEF are stored as doubles but do not save for some reason however making your character super high level just 1 shots everything.

Not sure if i will continue this game, kind of loosing interest, was using this as a learning experience for making pointers but I'm sure there's a easier way of doing this.

Cheat Table:
Spoiler

How did you get your CE to look like that?

Classicus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Classicus »

For anyone interested, I have attached my table here. Only notable differences that may not already be in someone else's table are the following:
  • Play Time - can edit your current play time. Can be used to spawn dragon balls repeatedly without waiting 20 min. If doing this, move time 21 min ahead after using dragon balls, then reverse this change after opening dragon ball window, but before using them again. Although if you don't care about play time, you don't have to reverse the change. You still need to use some unlimited items script so dragon balls don't actually get used, which is also in my table.
  • XP Boost - Has the ability to ignore xp boost for characters above a certain xp cap. This is useful if you are wanting to catch lower level characters up to your higher level characters without having the higher level ones get insane xp as well. Basically, you can just view the current xp value of a higher level character by opening their character page in the menu, and copy this value to the xp boost script. It will not boost anyone above that xp amount.
  • Eating - Anytime you eat a meal that adds to health, it'll increase health by an additional 100k and add 10k per stat. There is another script that increases your Ki by 500 when you eat anything that adds health. All characters should receive this permanent boost, even ones not in the party.
  • Vehicle Parts - Can increase max parts to whatever you want. I have found that you'll need around 760-800 max parts for both the car and walker to put enough level 10 chips for everything to be maxed out. If you level up the car or walker, this value resets to what it should be for that level. But no parts should get removed and you can just change it back.
Attachments
AT-Win64-Shipping.CT
(53.15 KiB) Downloaded 197 times