The Alliance Alive HD Remaster (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LunarChaos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: The Alliance Alive HD Remaster (Steam)

Post by LunarChaos »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:17 am
GOG (Codex) version.
Steam version doesn't work.

Get money multiplier
Infinity HP
Infinity SP
Must be Awaken
One hit kill
Get Talent points after battle
Field enemies don't move
Ornithopter climbing power up
Expedite development completed
Item Shop Stock not decrease
Chaosium gems not decrease
When the Analysis rate increases, 100%
Arts & Spell position level
Character stats editor

Edit:
3. "When the Analysis rate increases, 100%" repaired.
2. "When the Analysis rate increases, 100%" (some glitches) added.
1. "Character stats editor" to access separately.
I have the CODEX version With the no DRM patch which enables controller use.
So its v1.03. The only options I can enable are listed in the pic. The rest will not activate.
Any cause for this? (and yes, mono features ARE enabled)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DhaosCollider
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DhaosCollider »

Mr. Alien wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:14 pm
Doesn't work with my version. No scripts would get ticked.

I got the Codex release but I used the addition that switched the game from the Steam version to the GoG one (because keyboard won't work on the Steam one).
LunarChaos wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:40 pm
So its v1.03. The only options I can enable are listed in the pic. The rest will not activate.
Can this be used?
If not, I have no idea.
Attachments
TheAllianceAliveHD.CT
Changed aobscan for all scripts (aobscanregion)
(81.09 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
TheAllianceAliveHD.CT
Get money multiplier only (aobscanregion)
(3.45 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Last edited by DhaosCollider on Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

DhaosCollider, your cheat table is great but there some options for me too can't be activate. luckily the character stat, money multiplier and expedition complete can be activate. the other cheat can't be activate, not sure why? btw i am playing codex version on my pc with.

is the item shop stock don't decrease also affect the water hideout store merchant too? i need a cheat for this merchant so the item i sold to him either won't decrease or become max quantity and the price is 10 se.

may i confirm one thing? does guild recruit available in NG+? sadly that NG+ carries over almost everthing, breaking the game's fun, so i prefer to play EX new game once i finish the game later on. Unless there is a cheat to make NG+ mode the same as Ex new game with only guild recruits available there.

DhaosCollider
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DhaosCollider »

iloveyou771 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:17 pm
is the item shop stock don't decrease also affect the water hideout store merchant too? i need a cheat for this merchant so the item i sold to him either won't decrease or become max quantity and the price is 10 se.

may i confirm one thing? does guild recruit available in NG+? sadly that NG+ carries over almost everthing, breaking the game's fun, so i prefer to play EX new game once i finish the game later on. Unless there is a cheat to make NG+ mode the same as Ex new game with only guild recruits available there.
I’m not sure.

duyen911007
Cheater
Cheater

Post by duyen911007 »

@DhaosCollider
it only work on GOG (complete remove DRM)
not CODEX one had emulator Steam DRM

+
@LunarChaos where that patch??? can u show me ur "The Alliance Alive HD Remastered\TheAllianceAliveHD(_GOG)_Data\Plugins" folder?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found time to get back to this game and added some more options. I have Infinite SP, Infinite Money / Money Gained/Lost Multiplier, Infinite Item / Set Minimum Quantity On Gain/Loss, Always Awaken/Stat Growth and Talent Point After Battle Multiplier. I might work on a few other options as I play a little more. Enjoy! It's in EDIT 2 on the first page. This is for Steam version.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found time to add a few more options today. I have Always Get HP and SP Level Up, Monster Drops All Items and Buying Adds Instead of Subtracts Chaosium Gems. Enjoy! It's in EDIT 2.5 on the first page. This is for Steam version.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I did one more option and I may be done for now. I put in an Override Item ID on Obtain Item (Shop, etc). I had to do a little work to pull in the item id to item names, but figured it out. It appears there are multiple of the same weapon with various differences. There appears to be broken versions of the item and regular versions. I put the item id in parenthesis in cases where the name was the same. Enjoy! It's in EDIT 3.0 and it is for Steam version.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

A tip on Drummers new item table

1. dont both with trying to buy chaos gems it doesnt go to the right place. Use his other option that increases when you use them
2. on the duplicate item names its usualy the 4th option which gives you the best EX version of the weapon

aweigh0101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aweigh0101 »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:20 am
iloveyou771 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:17 pm

I’m not sure.
EDIT: Hey, I'm editing this to let you konw I found a way to do what I want with your GOG table! Just reduce my character's Stats by a few points and give myself a more elegant way of making the game harder! Works out even better than if I had just used a damage multiplier to lower damage.

Hello, is it possible for the "One Hit Kill" to let me make the game harder by lowering the damage modifier? Or alternatively raising the damage modifier from enemies to my characters? The game is too easy and that makes it not fun to play, thanks in advance.

TLDR is it possible to change the dmg modifier...

firewall97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by firewall97 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:01 pm
I found time to get back to this game and added some more options. I have Infinite SP, Infinite Money / Money Gained/Lost Multiplier, Infinite Item / Set Minimum Quantity On Gain/Loss, Always Awaken/Stat Growth and Talent Point After Battle Multiplier. I might work on a few other options as I play a little more. Enjoy! It's in EDIT 2 on the first page. This is for Steam version.
i want to ask is possible having talent point multiplier on GOG codex?

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

What are the chances of seeing more options for this game? Two neat options come to mind: 1- guard skills always block/counter/dodge, and 2- something related to guilds. Maybe just pointers for the number of recruits per guild for easy leveling.

Alaswing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alaswing »

Is there any chance for a save editor? to edit the guys you put in each guild? so you can chose where to put them again? and to change what tower you built in certain places? or to have the chance to select which tower to build? im not very good at this so, maybe some one of you guys can do it? :D

XeroZen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeroZen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:27 pm
I haven't put much time into the game but I have a couple of pointer options ready so far.
Spoiler

Note for those using Damage Modifier:
You are not supposed to win the fight against Grossa. However, it is possible to do so by having strong characters transfered from a NG+. Defeating Grossa will trigger a Secret "Joke" Ending, therefore allowing you to actually clear the game in less than 15 minutes
Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Infinite SP
Infinite Money / Money Gained/Lost Multiplier
Infinite Item / Set Minimum Quantity On Gain/Loss
Always Awaken/Stat Growth
Talent Point After Battle Multiplier
Always Get HP and SP Level Up
Monsters Drop All Items
Buying Adds Instead of Subtracts Chaosium Gems
Override Item ID on Obtain Item (Shop, etc)
Pointer to Money
Highlighted Character Editor (HP, SP, Strength, etc)

The Strength and related stats are only one byte and it seems 50 makes the colored area of the status menu large, so perhaps you are not supposed to get very high stats. I plan on adding more as I have time but have to stop for now.

EDIT 1:
Sorry for the slow updates,but I haven't had much time to play the game. I have come up with a Damage Modifier that seems to work for me. Let me know of any issues with it and I plan to add more options later.

EDIT 2:
I found time to get back to this game and added some more options. I have Infinite SP, Infinite Money / Money Gained/Lost Multiplier, Infinite Item / Set Minimum Quantity On Gain/Loss, Always Awaken/Stat Growth and Talent Point After Battle Multiplier. I might work on a few other options as I play a little more. Enjoy!

EDIT 2.5:
I found time to add a few more options today. I have Always Get HP and SP Level Up, Monster Drops All Items and Buying Adds Instead of Subtracts Chaosium Gems. Enjoy!

EDIT 3.0:
I did one more option and I may be done for now. I put in an Override Item ID on Obtain Item (Shop, etc). I had to do a little work to pull in the item id to item names, but figured it out. It appears there are multiple of the same weapon with various differences. There appears to be broken versions of the item and regular versions. I put the item id in parenthesis in cases where the name was the same. Enjoy!
Please can you make the same cheat table work for the gog version i.e the drm free version of the codex. Do consider it if you have enough free time.

XeroZen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeroZen »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:36 am
Mr. Alien wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:14 pm
Doesn't work with my version. No scripts would get ticked.

I got the Codex release but I used the addition that switched the game from the Steam version to the GoG one (because keyboard won't work on the Steam one).
LunarChaos wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:40 pm
Can this be used?
If not, I have no idea.
DhaosCollider can you please add other cheat options from drummerIX table to work in yours. Hope you can reply soon. It is my kind request to you.