Tyrian 2000

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Tyrian 2000

Post by Marc »

Hi all,

a classic space-shooter :)

This gane is running with DosBox, so it was no problem using the excellent guide from erfg12.

Features: freeze shield, edit credits (do this from the main menu)

have fun,
Marc

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Tyrian 2000.CT
(2.46 KiB) Downloaded 218 times

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tyrian 2000

Post by Jessen »

well, if you're going to post that, I might as well post what i've got, which is more in depth.
Attachments
tyrian2000.CT
(16.57 KiB) Downloaded 185 times

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

Cool! You should have posted that earlier, would have saved me the time :lol:

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Marc wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:21 pm
I didn't know anyone was attempting to do this XD

I'm happy to provide what I've got for this game, because its a LARGE part of my life. Tyrian was one of the few games I had growing up.

giersh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by giersh »

Jessen wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:04 am
Marc wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:21 pm
I didn't know anyone was attempting to do this XD

I'm happy to provide what I've got for this game, because its a LARGE part of my life. Tyrian was one of the few games I had growing up.
TL:DR - Please post those tools? I love Tyrian with all my heart and would love to have anything more that tyredit to play with, given that I have experienced everything this game has to offer [and still play it regularly, despite that]

I created an account to revive this dead thread to ask you to post those tools, Sir! I have been playing Tyrian on and off for something like 25 years, now. I used to chat with the customer service guys at Epic MegaGames way back when, and one of them [can't recall the name, as I was maybe 14 or 15 at the time] sent me the floppies for the shareware version of 1.0 and included some Gravity Kills stickers in the packet. It was pretty neat. I eventually got the money to purchase the full version, and still feel that it is the finest vertically-scrolling shooter ever to be developed. On that note, I installed the port of OpenTyrian on my Pi4 today and played through the 4 available episodes in one sitting... Only to have my SSD fail a couple hours later. So, now I'm running my old copy on this Win98 gaming PC I have and I'm lacking anything more than tyredit. What have you?

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

giersh wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:41 am
TL:DR - Please post those tools? I love Tyrian with all my heart and would love to have anything more that tyredit to play with, given that I have experienced everything this game has to offer [and still play it regularly, despite that]
I don't really have anything special other than the table I posted?