Undertale (v1.08) [+15] BY TheInsaneHacker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheInsaneHacker
Table Makers
Table Makers

Undertale (v1.08) [+15] BY TheInsaneHacker

Post by TheInsaneHacker »

Hi,

Here is my cheat table for Undertale 1.08

Options:
- Recover Health
- Current Health
- Current Experience
- Current Gold
- Current Love
- Health enemie 1
- Health enemie 2
- Change Language

2 Speedhacks
Compact UI Cheat engine

Update 2.0:
Made a few changes in the Lua script, the script will only execute when you are in a fight now.

Update (3.0):
Changed the lua script hotkey. You have to Press F1 to stop the script.
Made a few more hotkeys, the table is more 'user friendly' now.
Added current player health while you are in the boss fight
Added Floweys Health during the boss fight

Note:
There is a Lua script inside this table, this Lua script gives you infinite health during a fight. To open the script, press Table (next to Edit and D3D) and then press Show cheat table Lua script. When you attach cheat engine to the game and load this table. You'll be asked to execute this Lua script. It's recommended to press no, but it doesn't really matter because the script will only execute when you are in a fight.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
All feedback is welcome! :)
Have fun. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Undertale.CT
Third Release
(29.4 KiB) Downloaded 17813 times
Undertale.CT
Second Release
(16.97 KiB) Downloaded 887 times
Undertale.CT
First Release
(14.58 KiB) Downloaded 937 times
Last edited by TheInsaneHacker on Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

TheLastCheatMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Undertale (v1.08) [+10] BY TheInsaneHacker

Post by TheLastCheatMaster »

Thanks! Works fine, you are always the best!!

abluedragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by abluedragon »

Hey- sorry for asking, but it doesn't really seem to work for the Flowey bossfight?
The script never really worked for me, I just locked my health at 900 for the most part and I think that worked?
But for the Flowey fight, I can't seem to lock it...

TheInsaneHacker
Table Makers
Table Makers

abluedragon wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:17 pm
Hey- sorry for asking, but it doesn't really seem to work for the Flowey bossfight?
The script never really worked for me, I just locked my health at 900 for the most part and I think that worked?
Did you take a look in the backup pointers? Maybe one of the backups is still pointing to the right address.
Do you have version 1.08?

abluedragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by abluedragon »

TheInsaneHacker wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:33 pm
abluedragon wrote:
Did you take a look in the backup pointers? Maybe one of the backups is still pointing to the right address.
Last time I checked it was 1.08 (can't check right now because it's in the Flowey bossfight), it's the latest Steam release at least.
I watched all the pointers during the fight, and none of them went down, which I guess indicates that none of them are pointing to your health during the Flowey bossfight? Maybe it's a different value during that fight or something... I played Undertale close to release and the table that was made then worked during the Flowey bossfight so it's probably still possible, but I know little more beyond "search for changed value" -- and trying to do that while being killed ... plus having to redo it each time...

Don't get me wrong, the pointers updated during the normal gameplay, they just don't seem to during the Flowey fight. :cry:

TheInsaneHacker
Table Makers
Table Makers

abluedragon wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:36 pm
TheInsaneHacker wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:33 pm
abluedragon wrote:
Last time I checked it was 1.08 (can't check right now because it's in the Flowey bossfight), it's the latest Steam release at least.
I watched all the pointers during the fight, and none of them went down, which I guess indicates that none of them are pointing to your health during the Flowey bossfight? Maybe it's a different value during that fight or something... I played Undertale close to release and the table that was made then worked during the Flowey bossfight so it's probably still possible, but I know little more beyond "search for changed value" -- and trying to do that while being killed ... plus having to redo it each time...

Don't get me wrong, the pointers updated during the normal gameplay, they just don't seem to during the Flowey fight. :cry:
Ah okay, thanks for the info.
Is there anyway you can give me your save game? Otherwise, I have to go through the whole game again to find the problem.

abluedragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by abluedragon »

TheInsaneHacker wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:17 pm
Ah okay, thanks for the info.
Is there anyway you can give me your save game? Otherwise, I have to go through the whole game again to find the problem.
Sent in PM! :)

Thanks for looking into it!

TheInsaneHacker
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Undertale (v1.08) [+15] BY TheInsaneHacker

Table is updated! :)

Read The Update info first.

abluedragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by abluedragon »

TheInsaneHacker wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:05 am
Table is updated! :)

Read The Update info first.
Pressing the hotkey during the battle does indeed replenish health! Hoping the Final Boss just uses the normal values haha!

Thanks a bunch! :D

usualsuspects
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by usualsuspects »

Hi,

the trainer works with my steamgame but it fails/doesn't work with FLOWEY boss fight.. what am i doing wrong?

abluedragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by abluedragon »

usualsuspects wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:04 pm
Hi,

the trainer works with my steamgame but it fails/doesn't work with FLOWEY boss fight.. what am i doing wrong?
For me, it works, but you gotta like... press the hotkey each time to get a heal
but hey, as long as it gets me through the fight, I don't mind

to be honest though, since I'm playing it with someone else and uh this... Global Pandemic has made it sort of difficult to get together... I don't know if it'll fail halfway through the fight or something -- but I tested it for a second, and it did actually heal me :)

usualsuspects
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by usualsuspects »

abluedragon wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:18 pm

For me, it works, but you gotta like... press the hotkey each time to get a heal
but hey, as long as it gets me through the fight, I don't mind

to be honest though, since I'm playing it with someone else and uh this... Global Pandemic has made it sort of difficult to get together... I don't know if it'll fail halfway through the fight or something -- but I tested it for a second, and it did actually heal me :)
so what do you do? can you send me the save game? can you tell how you make it work? it worked for other boss fights but not for FLOWEY. i press the hotkey but nothing happens

abluedragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by abluedragon »

usualsuspects wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:03 pm
so what do you do? can you send me the save game? can you tell how you make it work? it worked for other boss fights but not for FLOWEY. i press the hotkey but nothing happens
Just tested once more (again, purposefully not trying to go through the battle since I'm playing w/ someone else and waiting for them), and it still works.

Here's exactly what I did when I tested:
  • Launch Undertale
  • Open the Undertale cheat table
  • Select the UNDERTALE process (at this point, the table can already see some values, but not health)
  • Continue past Flowey dialogue, the actual fight begins, and the health pointers update to reflect the in-game values.
  • Every time I want to heal, I double-tap F3, (to enable and disable the script). It's only a one-time heal, not a continuous heal, so I need to double tap every time I need to heal.
Make sure Undertale and the Table are up to date!

If you still can't make it work, I can send the save-file I suppose, if you think that'll make a difference.

TurboSoggy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TurboSoggy »

This isn't working for the Flowey boss fight. I've tried various different options and it does not seem to work. I've also tried scrolling through the replies multiple times and trying everything that the comments have said, but it still wont work for the Flowey fight.

TheSteveRemix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheSteveRemix »

can you pls add all of the keybinds to the description? thx