AO Tennis 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

AO Tennis 2 (Steam)

Post by Acido »

A little table i threw together for modifying Attributes / Skills in career mode.

The money works a bit weird in this game so when you exceed what you can actually afford it will roll over and give you tons of money.
Also note that to get your changes to stick between loading a save, you'll need to press Continue on the Skill or Attribute menus or enter player editor and exit back out.

Enjoy.

--
AOTennis2.CT
AO Tennis 2 - 1.0.1713
(14.59 KiB) Downloaded 2841 times
Legacy:
AOTennis2.CT
AO Tennis 2 - Steam, Initial Revision 2
(14.62 KiB) Downloaded 1108 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Acido on Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

shadysnorlax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: AO Tennis 2 (Steam)

Post by shadysnorlax »

Thanks for the table! It works great. I was wondering if you could help me out. I was slightly upset that it was basically impossible to compete in the first Australian Open on Week 3 in Career mode because there's no way to rank up to top 100 fast enough. I thought about just making a "Star Player" to start at a high rank and 99 overall, but it wasn't the same without the cutscenes from making a new player. I'm a cheat engine novice, but I tried my best to try and find a way to edit my Rating points but I couldn't find one. Could you help me out? I'd assume the best way to get the Australian Open available would be to either edit my rating points directly, change how many rating points you win from the Week 2 Singles Futures tournament, or to change some value that unlocks the hidden option to play in the Australian Open in the first place.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Hm would defeat the purpose of the career mode though if you did that, but i suppose i could look into it.

This game has alot of obfuscation going on behind the scenes, so it is very difficult to modify anything, but i'll see what i can do.

shadysnorlax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadysnorlax »

Thanks man! Ya I can see why it'd sort of "ruin" career mode, but I like to have 1 playthrough where I'm basically the GOAT so starting with a golden grand slam would be great. Unfortunately I found out winning the first 2 week matches won't get you high enough to unlock AO, so it's impossible to get the golden grand slam in the first year.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Well yes that is by design. You're not supposed to get anywhere near the slams the first year. Anyways i have been unable to modify it to make this possible, sorry.

--

Added a way to edit money in Revision 2 of the table in case you want to do that.

sk2020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sk2020 »

can you make cheat table for the latest version: Patch 1.0.1713 (lots of improvements and new characters)
[Link]? Thanks

sk2020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sk2020 »

Acido wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:40 pm
A little table i threw together for modifying Attributes / Skills in career mode.

The money works a bit weird in this game so when you exceed what you can actually afford it will roll over and give you tons of money.
Also note that to get your changes to stick between loading a save, you'll need to press Continue on the Skill or Attribute menus or enter player editor and exit back out.

Enjoy.

--
AOTennis2.CT

Legacy:
AOTennis2.CT
can you make cheat table for the latest version: Patch 1.0.1713 (lots of improvements and new characters)
[Link] ... 6853470544? Thanks

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Yes apologies, i didn't notice there was a new patch and I have been busy with other things.

--

Updated for Game Version 1.0.1713

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Is it possible to have "Unlimited Stamina"? Even though all the stats and skills are max, once the stamina is depleted, I still got reckted lel

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

hehe yeah i guess i could look into that.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Acido wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:29 pm
hehe yeah i guess i could look into that.
Sweet! Hopefully you figure something out :D

sphanlon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sphanlon »

I've been trying to find where games are stored; so you can create cheats to set you or opponent's score to 0, 15, 30, 40. I've been unsuccessful searching for those numbers or 0, 1, 2 , 3 as they change. Can you find it? I know fearlessrevolution have a trainer with win all points, but it doesn't work right since the new patch. Thanks

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

While i did locate both stamina and scores, it's proving difficult to do the desired effect without it also affecting the AI at which point there is little reason for the option.

sphanlon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sphanlon »

Acido wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:48 am
While i did locate both stamina and scores, it's proving difficult to do the desired effect without it also affecting the AI at which point there is little reason for the option.
Might I ask, was it points you found or games? Or both? Perhaps one works while the other doesn’t, if you didn’t try both. Either would help,

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

sphanlon wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:29 pm
Might I ask, was it points you found or games? Or both? Perhaps one works while the other doesn’t, if you didn’t try both. Either would help,
Both, the points goes 1-5 btw where 1 = 15, 2 = 30, 3 = 40, 4 = Advantage or won the game and 5 = won the game. Aka at 40-15 it would be 3-1 at a won game where both players reached 40 it would be 5-3 at a won game where the opponent does not reach 40 it would be 4-1 or whatever. Also it does not reset at 0-0 on next game until the first player gets to 15 again, at which point it would reset to 1-0

Also i can edit them just fine (via injection, cannot just edit the values in memory), the problem was with your specific query to add the AI points onto Player points instead which is the problem, because the function is called for one or the other and you'll have to lookup a pointer to determine which one it is and such. I was able to make the AI never score any points and such but not to give the point to the player instead. I should probably trace it back further and just call the function with the player pointer instead but yeah didn't bother doing that.