Icewind Dale 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Icewind Dale 2

Post by gibberishh »

Additions and changes:
  • Removed Godmode + 5K damage. It was just not working and I've given up on it :x
  • Added Pickpocket Always Succeeds [Alt+P]: It was bugging me to no end that in HoF pickpocket always fails, even with max pickpocket value (which caps out at 127). So I added this cheat; now pickpocket will never fail. Also tested this on non-HoF games.
  • Enable Cheat Keys [Alt+C]: Note that this is a pointer, not a script. To enable cheats, change 0 to 1 or use the hotkey (i.e., simply ticking the box won't have any effect). This is the same as typing ctrlaltdelete:EnableCheatKeys() in the console, except it's much faster to turn it on. If the box is not ticked, cheats will be disabled every time you reload a game (it's the game's behaviour, nothing to do with the cheat table). On loading the table, cheats will automatically be turned on.
  • Added a pointer for Gold.
  • Buy When Poor: This lets you buy items from merchants even if you don't have sufficient gold. It's an unnecessary cheat since you already have the pointer to gold, but just adds some convenience. The +1000 Gold cheat doesn't work if you don't have sufficient money to buy. Using both cheats will reduce gold to 0 if you purchase beyond your means. Not tested this with temple services, only with items.
  • Fixed a minor bug with priest unlimited spells.
I'm currently playing the game so it's possible something else will irk me enough to find a cheat for it. Maybe I'll update the table again, maybe I won't. I have also removed Mindchild's DLL patch from my install so all these cheats are being created/tested on the vanilla game. Apart from the minor bug fix, everything else was already working correctly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Icewind Dale 2.ct
Signed cheat table. Will attempt to attach itself to IWD2.exe. Run game before opening.
(40.54 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Icewind Dale 2

Post by gibberishh »

Change: Added a script to Enable Cheat Keys so that it doesn't get reset when loading the game. The hotkey now toggles the script instead of the pointer.
New: Added a way to change HoF status of an ongoing game. You no longer need to start a new game to change HoF mode.
Attachments
Icewind Dale 2.ct
Signed cheat table. Will attempt to attach itself to IWD2.exe. Run game before opening.
(42.77 KiB) Downloaded 114 times