Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers

Post by STN »

A table for Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers. It will probably work with more versions of the game, tested with v1.0.

UPDATE: Added "Unlimited Torpedoes, Bombs, Rockets" option

Options:
Unlimited Health
Unlimited ammo for machine gun
Unlimited Torpedoes, Bombs, Rockets

NOTES:
Unlimited Health: Unlimited health for the airplane that you are currently flying.

Unlimited ammo for machine gun: Unlimited ammo for the primary machine gun, this cheat is working for every airplane, including you, teammates and enemies.

Unlimited Torpedoes, Bombs, Rockets: Your torps/bombs/rockets will not decrease. This cheat is working for the player only. However there are some other game limitations:
You can't fire more than 3 torpedoes at the same time, can't drop more than 10 bombs and rockets. If your torps will miss, you have to wait until they run out of fuel before you could fire new torps again (so make sure that you don't miss.)

Before anyone asks, no updates, no improvements, no more options on requests.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACPC.CT
(3.17 KiB) Downloaded 466 times

mostafa hazem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers

Post by mostafa hazem »

Hi,
it doesn't work it asks me for 'Fearlessrevloution' I have Downloaded It and it Gives me error ''an error has occurred' I remember i downloaded the old version Of this hack when it didn't ask me for this Fearlessrevloution can you solve me for me please?

mostafa hazem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mostafa hazem »

Fixed.

Thanks to the dev.

MrHitman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrHitman »

Спасибо большое за таблицу!
Она рабочая, хотя с ней есть небольшая проблемка, если находясь в игре, игру свернуть, чтоб активировать функции, то игра потом не разворачивается, просто белый екран. Не могли вы на каждую опцию, привязать кнопки, к примеру Num1. Num2. Num3?

Aurelien08
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aurelien08 »

Good morning.
I don't know if others are having the same problem, but it's impossible to activate the third option, the one for infinite bombs, torpedoes and rockets (the other two work correctly). It worked on an old part, but I already had problems activating it.