Vestaria Saga (English) (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Vestaria Saga (English) (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

CannonFodder made a table for the Japanese freeware version of this game. This game is now out on Steam in English.

It was made in SRPG Studio, so not a fantastic engine. This game was made by Fire Emblem creator Kaga, so is an old school Fire Emblem type game if you like that. I kind of like the Fire Emblem series, so bought this game.

Anyway, CannonFodder's table required some updates for this English release to work right. I updated some offsets and where it was injected, but kept the overall layout of his original table. Thanks to CannonFodder for his original work on the Japanese table.

Options so far:
Unlimited Move
Quick Level Up
Pointers to many things.

You can edit many things with the pointers such as stats. Each class has maximum values for stats indicated by green coloring in the status menu. You are able to edit these max values as well with the second option pointers.

Anyway, to begin using, just enable the first option and set the Update Base Address to 1 and hover over a character.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
game.CT
Initial file (Ported over options from CannonFodder's Japanese table)
(81.71 KiB) Downloaded 1918 times

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Vestaria Saga (English) (Steam)

Post by Memiomy »

YAY TYVM! it's time for Fire embleming pc

bemtoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bemtoto »

Has anyone attempted to play around with the "Items" within this cheat table yet? I started to try and change addresses to see what other items are in the game, but unfortunately when I increased the base item I was using to test by 1 increment the game crashed on me, prior to that I was able to alter items in every units inventory granting everyone a Healing Ring.

The base address for the healing ring is 1E2C4698. Once the base address is changed the other fields update automatically.

Nevermind the address I guess, started a new game attempting to spawn the item in place of herbs earlier on and it deletes the herbs, seems the address is tied to each game.

bemtoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bemtoto »

A note for anyone who changes the max stat values, if you save and reload, upon the reload you will have to redo your max stat increase. It drops down to default levels though seems to remember your actual stats being higher than the max, have not tested to see if the higher value is referenced correctly with the "max" showing a lower value.

Ben2089
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ben2089 »

How do you use this because I am new to cheat engine tables. I click on the options but nothing happens Is there someone that can explain it to me :oops:

Update I figure out the bottom part but not the top one with the bottom i should be fine thanks. This game been has been freaking annoying thus >_>

dragonhold24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dragonhold24 »

I see "wlv base addr" but the value it gives doesn't seem related to Weapon Proficiency.
> Do you know how to use it or is there another way to change the Weapon Proficiency stat?

dragonhold24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dragonhold24 »

The table posted by DrummerIX had an empty section for Items 1-6.
This attached table fills in pointers for character inventory item durabilities.
Attachments
Vestaria Saga 1 (table v1.1).CT
(40.48 KiB) Downloaded 970 times

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:50 pm
CannonFodder made a table for the Japanese freeware version of this game. This game is now out on Steam in English.

It was made in SRPG Studio, so not a fantastic engine. This game was made by Fire Emblem creator Kaga, so is an old school Fire Emblem type game if you like that. I kind of like the Fire Emblem series, so bought this game.

Anyway, CannonFodder's table required some updates for this English release to work right. I updated some offsets and where it was injected, but kept the overall layout of his original table. Thanks to CannonFodder for his original work on the Japanese table.

Options so far:
Unlimited Move
Quick Level Up
Pointers to many things.

You can edit many things with the pointers such as stats. Each class has maximum values for stats indicated by green coloring in the status menu. You are able to edit these max values as well with the second option pointers.

Anyway, to begin using, just enable the first option and set the Update Base Address to 1 and hover over a character.
Why does the table have jscript.dll in it?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

That was left over from CannonFodder's original table. I guess I didn't notice it. The game uses a weird engine though, so maybe he coded some changes there for some options he originally had.

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:22 am
That was left over from CannonFodder's original table. I guess I didn't notice it. The game uses a weird engine though, so maybe he coded some changes there for some options he originally had.
Weird, so you don't think it's a security issue?
(Looking at the code)

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

bemtoto wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:11 am
Has anyone attempted to play around with the "Items" within this cheat table yet? I started to try and change addresses to see what other items are in the game, but unfortunately when I increased the base item I was using to test by 1 increment the game crashed on me, prior to that I was able to alter items in every units inventory granting everyone a Healing Ring.

The base address for the healing ring is 1E2C4698. Once the base address is changed the other fields update automatically.

Nevermind the address I guess, started a new game attempting to spawn the item in place of herbs earlier on and it deletes the herbs, seems the address is tied to each game.
Hacking items in seems to be very tricky, I am able to duplicate existing items by going to the trade screen and then doing an unknown initial/changed/not changed scan on the item held in a character's bottom item slot. By doing this I am able to get the item id held in the bottom slot and then I can put herbs in the bottom slot and change it to Healing ring. This will convert the herb into a healing ring, and you can do it multiple times and then store them into the stockpile.

What I can't figure out is the offset between one item id and the next, the item id is a 4 byte value. when you put different swords in the bottom slot some of the bytes will remain the same, but most of them change to unintelligible values that seem to have no connection to the previous held sword. So finding a way to cycle through items held in the bottom slot is still a mystery.

One thing I was able to do was make an unlimited staff of beatitude, you just set the quantity to 0 and it seems to have infinite use, but if you do this with a sword it will break after use. This makes the staff into a - type item, but the game also contains blue items and weapons that have true infinite use, and works on weapons and anything. there must be some byte to give a weapon the blue status, or the blue weapons may have their own seperate item ids.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir any table for this game sir..thanks

CannonFodder
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CannonFodder »

Turtle wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:07 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:22 am
Weird, so you don't think it's a security issue?
(Looking at the code)
I just chased to those code with cheat engine's function and recorded them

[Link]
According to this site, the engine uses javascript as its scripting language

[Link]
According to this site, the engine uses JScript, which is not javascript

I have no idea which is right.

How can this be related to security issue?

thanhbi81
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thanhbi81 »

I replayed this game with cheat for fun. Add some code to table for item collection and change class:
1. Class code: change value to get some interessant class like
11 and 84 almighty sage, 93 queen, 104 gusion, 60 67 170 dragon master, 118 sentinel, 147 153 154 fice-ice-toxwyrm, 174 duchess...
2. Type code: change 0player 1enemy 2guest to able to trade some great item like olganim,deatless totem...
3. Lock code in Item editor: change 0 unlock 1 lock to able to unlock some item are locked to character( yellow, cant trade)

Like Chapter 12 hoealun get Volant Totem, a great item which let you teleport anywhere. You need to trade it to another character to able
to hold forever!
Attachments
Vestaria Saga 1 (table v1.1a).CT
(50.05 KiB) Downloaded 138 times

thanhbi81
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thanhbi81 »

Zacharias in Prologue chapter and Valerius in chapter 3 hold unique items!

And for anyone who like to change class, here is the list:
Attachments
vs1classdigit.txt
(5.08 KiB) Downloaded 66 times