Baldr Sky

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Baldr Sky

Post by KS212 »

Noob ass basic table for Baldr Sky Steam version. Has Money, HP, Force Crash pointers and a script for Heat Generation.

Note the No Heat Generation option is extremely not recommended as several damage systems in the game are tied to the amount of Heat you have. Its designed so that the higher the Heat, the more damage you output. Having no Heat also breaks Air Combos completely for some reason. I didn't NOP the instruction, just removed the amount of Heat, but the game apparently expects something here... Use if you want but it really isn't recommended as your damage generally is shit poor with it on. If anyone far more pro than me can work around this, please do.

Update 1: Added Exp Pointers. READ the warning, this game has absolutely NO safety checks on this for some stupid reason!

Update 2: Added Ability usage counts, for unlocking further ability Development

Update 3: Fixed HP, Force Crash and Heat pointers, now using correct base address. You should be able to safely freeze these values now if you want to. Removed Ability usage count, it doesn't update the Development section even though the count increments in the database, making it effectively useless. Added Booster pointer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BaldrSky.CT
Update 3
(8.41 KiB) Downloaded 996 times
Last edited by KS212 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

zurui
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Baldr Sky

Post by zurui »

Thanks for this. I appreciate anything that could help combat scenes end quicker. It isnt fun and just gets in the way of just sitting back and enjoying the fully voiced vn playing on auto.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

The combat is dull in the beginning when you have very few abilities but it becomes pretty damn fun once you've unlocked more. I just unlocked EX Boosted Punch aka frigging SHIN SHORYUKEN! :D This move is SO damn satisfying to hit :D

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Thx was about to start playing this

Actually plan to skip this game but the restoration patch surprised me a great deal it come pretty much the same time steam selling so i decide to bought it

doublegambler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doublegambler »

Thanks for doing this.

Was wondering if it could be updated to maximize the heat reduction for abilities after using them a lot. Or was it related to your Update 3?

Again, thanks a lot!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

doublegambler wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:59 pm
Thanks for doing this.

Was wondering if it could be updated to maximize the heat reduction for abilities after using them a lot. Or was it related to your Update 3?

Again, thanks a lot!
I actually tried to do that via the Usage count in the weapon database but despite the number incrementing, it didn't actually 'Master' the weapon. So unfortunately I have no idea how to actually get the game to legitimately recognize an ability as having actually been used X number of times. It was one of the first things I tried to do to bypass the usage counts for the Development tree. I wound up just manually grinding the usage out :(

AverylazyDevil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AverylazyDevil »

Mastering has to do with both hits and usages although I'm not sure exactly sure how that works

Stylence
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stylence »

For those interested, I made a Baldr Sky table that includes in-combat moveset switching and infinite move usage: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15462