MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Post by SlipperyEel »

The mod is called "No Damage (godmode)". The author has now also added optional damage reduction versions as well that reduce lance damage by 30/50/70%.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kaixa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaixa »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:55 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 7:59 pm
Update #3
- Added Pass Less Days.
I can’t thank you enough for this update.
It works in missions, but if used while traveling, it will stick in the flying animation.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Kaixa wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:19 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:55 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Update #3
- Added Pass Less Days.
I can’t thank you enough for this update.
It works in missions, but if used while traveling, it will stick in the flying animation.
I guess that's because time won't progress as expected.
Do not use it then.

Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beowulf357 »

Quick question: We have a salvage maxer, and there are "salvage revamp" mods that are/were available on ModNexus that changes salvage values to where legged mechs are more likely to be salvageable, but... Would there possibly be a way to make ANY mech (cored, Crit, legged, or weapon-stripped) salvageable 100% of the time? Like if there's even 1 part still left and the unit can be repaired, it's still 'salvageable'?

Not expecting any miracles, just putting that out there as a possible thing to look into. Might be too much for CheatEngine, IDK, since it takes an entire permanent mod to adjust salvageable probabilities, but it never hurts to ask.

cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cunhak9 »

It is just me or the "Pilot Skill Patcher" can edit the lv cap but the pilots dont pass the lv10? stuck at 10/20 and dont get more exp.

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

10 is the maximum level a pilot can reach in the vanilla game. I would assume that there is no provision for anything beyond that, so making the cap higher doesn't do anything, since there's nothing on the backend for levels beyond 10.

Edit: To clarify, I meant that each individual skill only goes up to 10. The overall max vanilla pilot level is thus 60.
Last edited by SlipperyEel on Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Csimbi wrote:
Update #4
- Removed half of the Pass Less Days script. Now travel won't get stuck but days will pass normally.
- Exposed the number of days passed via a pointer.

farfalla
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by farfalla »

cunhak9 wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:00 am
It is just me or the "Pilot Skill Patcher" can edit the lv cap but the pilots dont pass the lv10? stuck at 10/20 and dont get more exp.
Well, its a bit strange.

If you want to change the skill points of your pilots, i'd suggest using the Savegame Editor on Nexus mods to swap all "Total XP" with "14110" (that's the natural amount of a skill 10 pilot the game gave me).

But the odd thing is:
I used the savegame editor to give one pilot 99999 skill points in everything and the other 14110. Both had identical King Crab mechs.
After one mission, the one with 99999 skill points had more kills (but also more damage taken). I have also noticed that even though their skill points and level is at max, both pilots got more xp in total.
The one who had 99999 now has 100299 in most skills.
So it seems that even though the cap is reached and nothing happens on the screen, inside the savegame, they still get better and better.

ps: i love how when you write "Nexus Mods" without a space, it censors it to "fearlessrevolution"

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:45 pm
[...]Note: I'm not sure what else might be using the same code, so it might be a good idea to enable only while equipping a mech.[...]
maybe the market? just opened it, sorted by "owned" so i could buy every item that i don't have yet, and as soon as i did it, the amount immediately changed to the value i set in your table. because i forgot to switch it off after using it in the mechbay.

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

So is there anything extra needed to run this table, other than the script? I dropped it into the Autorun folder and I don't get any errors, but trying to run the initial table script just doesn't initialize. CE freezes for a bit, then nothing happens. I imagine the problem is between the keyboard and chair, but I'm at a loss on how to start troubleshooting.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

You start troubleshooting by right clicking the script to get an idea what the problem is.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Game's updated to 1.1.288, that's probably broken the script.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:47 pm
er... maybe.. no? i play all day with update 4 of the table. and since last steam update until yesterday with update 2. autorun script runs since csimbis steam teaser table. so far no problems. not once. just start CE before running MW5, as soon as you load your savegame, load the table and start the script.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Manji wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:02 pm
KS212 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:47 pm
er... maybe.. no? i play all day with update 4 of the table. and since last steam update until yesterday with update 2. autorun script runs since csimbis steam teaser table. so far no problems. not once. just start CE before running MW5, as soon as you load your savegame, load the table and start the script.
Ok yeah, you're right, I derped. Got it working.

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:31 pm
You start troubleshooting by right clicking the script to get an idea what the problem is.
Thanks! I got the following bit of information by doing so:

<<The array of byte named aobSalvageMaxer could not be found>>

Tried // to comment out the line, but it then said that aobDeployTonsChecker couldn't be found. Did the same and then aobRecoilCalc couldn't be found.

I have already included the "FindNthAOBResult" script in my autorun folder and renamed it into a lua extension.