MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Post by Darkedone02 »

honestly in the end, your providing the cheats that you discovered and made for the people who ask for it and wanted it in the first place, conflicts of whom is the discoverer is is quite unnecessary when your providing the service to meet the end users demands or requests. So everyone equally wins, rather your paying money for it or not. Which is why trainers these days are mostly provided free instead of a paid service.

The more you look at it, the trivial it gets on the overall appearance of making cheats in the first place, and we all know that we are don't technically "make" the cheats, because all we did is take developer's code of the hex, and transform it into something we wish for, infinite health, unlimited items, stat changing, it's all math, it's all numbers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Hmm, were you able to get the Universal Unlocker to inject into the game? Version 2.0.3 crashes the game.

xanthic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xanthic »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:22 pm
Try enabling the script, the right-click on it - the first row should tell you what the problem was.
Maybe you edited the script and left an error there?
Try re-downloading it and see what happens.
You are on CE7.0, right?
justiny wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:03 am
MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries( Justiny version).CT
Error Messages:

Again, I think I need to take a quick moment to thank everyone for even spending so much time trying to help me out here. Originally my post had two broken image links, I realized this and corrected the url. That said, to make life easier I've also posted the type of errors I'm getting. It was only at the end there where you requested about the error messages that I realized my mistake earlier.

So yes, as you can see it has issues locating the AOB information. I'm unsure if there is anything I can do about these errors, as I know very little about the matters. I can proudly memory hack, so I might be able to manage changing inventory quantities.

I am crossing my fingers this might point all of you in the direction of my being able to use this script.

Edit Re: I had used a font colour that made it impossible to read. lol.

Darkwind
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkwind »

BTW, me bitching about heavy handed moderation aside, this table works great, thanks for making it. I had put this game on the shelf because the tonnage restrictions combined w/ the point blank & infinite spawning make it feel like an arcade game vs. a proper sim. But if I can run all heavies and tweak parameters a bit I think I'll start playing again while waiting for the spawn fix patch. (Which they did say they were looking into)

cheasea29
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cheasea29 »

codex version?

Nilaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nilaru »

I figure it would be a lot of work, but do you think it would be possible to have a shop editor? There are a number of very rare mechs and weapons that you just can't find in shops, or have to scour every sector in the game, going back and forth between a few dozen areas, to even hope to find.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

works great Csimbi, thanks!

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:39 pm
Hmm, were you able to get the Universal Unlocker to inject into the game? Version 2.0.3 crashes the game.
No, I did not even try.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:39 pm
No, I did not even try.
Nilaru wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:01 am
I figure it would be a lot of work, but do you think it would be possible to have a shop editor? There are a number of very rare mechs and weapons that you just can't find in shops, or have to scour every sector in the game, going back and forth between a few dozen areas, to even hope to find.
You can already have as much weapons as you want, provided you have 1 to begin with.
I did not even consider the mechs because they all suck - you can't arm either one properly.
Even almighty Atlas and Carb King suck - they became walking metal heaps with no real punch whatsoever.
And it's not just these two - most mechs that used to be forces to be reckoned with are now useless (other than punchbags).

Have you noticed how dumbed down this game is compared to MW4 when it comes to mechs and customizations?
- You can't have variants (they label them as hero mechs and you can't make them)
- there are no omni slots
- there are no mixed slots (like "energy or ballistic", "missile or ballistic")
- you can't place multiple smaller items into a large slot (e.g. one small/medium laser fills up a large laser slot; same with ballistic or missile weapons).
- most mechs are not jump capable.
- I did find a gauss on a mech, and it goes into the AC20 slot as it should - but mechs with AC20 slots suck. Slow, no jump capability and the lack of any other decent weapon slots.
With all that, you can't really customize mechs because you will always have to go for the largest damage instead of the largest range.
And the highest speed vs armour - or else your missions will take forever.
In the end, all you do is chase weapon upgrades which give you a little benefit over the previous version.
That said, there is nothing to look forward in mechs other than armour (in exchange for speed and jump capability - which you won't trade in, so you are stuck with lesser mech that sport more decent weaponry).

So, I just picked up a hero mech with 8x AC2 slots with jump capability for myself, 2 Orions and an Archer for the lancemates, then I hop from hill to hill and snipe mechs (legs and cockpits) while my mates take care of the rubble (turrets, tanks, choppers, whatnot).
I have a Rifleman in stash, too, but it's slow and can't jump, so its uses are very limited.

You know, someone said earlier it's repetitive.
I am at reputation 9. I have to say until this point it was okay, but now it's just a bore.
Go here, hit this, hit that, defend this, defend that.
All for what? A bunch of reputation points because otherwise that bitch won't talk to you.
I'm the commander here, why can't I fire her ass and get someone more capable who can get me results?
Even her voice annoys me.
I'd like to fire the ass of the mechanic, too - he can't customize the mechs I want to? What the heck is he still doing on my ship then?
That voice of that Deux Ex guy does not belong to this game, either.
Are there any trials or is there an arena matches even? Those should get me far more reputation points than some stupid mission noone else knows about than the conflicting parties.
The graphics looks like garbage - there must be a filter or something that maxes it so noisy (film grain?) and it can't be disabled. PPC hit effect looks particularly stupid with this grain filter. Disabling FidelityFX Sharpening seems to improve the situation. Now I just have to find a way to disable motion blur and depth of field (the usual INI file tricks do not work).
Lancemate commands are a joke and they are plain stupid on their own.
Lancemates do no use jumpjets as they should - they go around places instead of just jumping over them.
Cannot change name or callsigns of lancemates. I want to call them whatever I want.
Speaking on lancemates, I'd like to be able to select a skill they focus on (and hence, prefer those weapons or systems).
What good are black markets with no access to them?
Why can't I salvage what I want? (what is this salvage value nonsense, why can't I pick any 4, 10, 20 I want?)
Salvage is shit anyway, it's only for selling it (expect maybe in the first few missions where you have nothing).
Mission rewards are also shit. You'd expect these almighty houses something truly worthy of recognition to give. No decent mechs so far, one lousy pilot that is just marginally better than the ones I already have and only one LBX10AC and that's all. I don't expect them to give away good stuff all the time, but the tally so far is very underwhelming.
Rare mechs are not rare in any way, they're just in good condition -> misleading.
I wish there was a way to know what the rare weapons on the market in a remote system are - past lvl 13, I don't really need those "rare" weapons anymore, I have stacks of far better ones.
Radar is disfunctional -> there's only line of sight, nothing else. Allies and lancemates do not feed any info on the baddies that are in their line of sight - you are on your own. What sort of teamwork is this?
No Beagle Probe, no anti-missile defense -> all goodies ripped off from the mechs. Correction: I just got an AMS as a reward for 'Chasing Ghosts" - but it's a weapon and not a subsystem, meaning it requires a specific "AMS slot" on your mech (like the hero Catapult that trades in its missile systems for AMS, lol) and you have to take ammo with you as well. MW4 had laser-based AMS and required none of this nonsense.
The little red pips do not disappear immediately from mechs when they are down -> pips stay there until mech collapsed -> waste of time and ammo.
Enemies teleport in (only mechs are dropped, choppers and tanks just appear) -> breaks the game and nullifies any tactical advantage you think you have.
Auto-targeting is largely useless -> if I have no target set, it should either pick up nearest threat or the one in the reticle the moment I am fire at it (not after having it nearly killed).
You can't salvage any mech, no matter how careful you snipe the legs and cockpit, the one you want won't be on the list.
On the salvage screen, details of a mech you selected are not shown -> gambling.
Why do I have to watch the 'exit hangar' sequence every time? Seen it, I am no longer interested in wasting time on that. Just drop me in like enemies are dropped. Seems I ain't the commander after all...
Having to watch the jump ship sequence is also getting boring. There should be a way to skip that. Or better yet, disable it as a whole. For now, I just use two CE hotkeys to speed it up to 8x when at the start and back to 1x when planetside.
The starmap shows market availability only within a very limited region. IMHO, it should show it all within the range of one travel (provided you have visited the region before).
The limitations in the graphics engine (and the game?) hides objects in the distance - robbing you from the benefits you may have from using long-range weapons. (think >1km; an ER PPC has a range of ~1.5km).
Music - well, the lack thereof. There seems to be just one track and it is very far behind the MW2 quality.
Nothing really seems to have an "oomph". I have a sub-woofer and I'd expect it to shake the ground with my own footsteps, from mechs nearby, cannon fire, chassis hits, etc. But. Nothing.
You can't destroy and knock down buildings. Only small warehouse and objects. I*'d very much enjoy burying enemy units under buildings from afar so my lancemates could get up close and pick them out one by one.
Some of these objects have a very specific collapse animation, which often times looks really awkward considering physics.
There is no way to do contracts for free. It should be possible and result in more reputation gain (and bring a higher alignment shift as well).
There is no way to save and recall custom mech paints. You just have to go the painful process every time. Sure, you can copy-paste colour codes but those don't stick unless you hit Enter.
There is no way to save and recall mech builds, either, you have to go and equip each and every mech, every time.
There should be a way to share mech builds and mech paints with friends - via some sort of export/import function.
Mislabeled and disfunctional controls. For example, the controls you set are not in use in the hangar even thought the computer says "enter", I have to hit 'e'. In the mech, to activate stuff, it's the same deal, just the other way around. v1.0.185 makes this somewhat better: E can now be remapped to Enter but the WSAD keys are still hardcoded in the hangar, it seems.
Why can't I shoot down enemy dropships? (They seem to be invulnerable.)
On the market, there should be an 'All' button to set the number to trade to the max. available (whole stack).
No night missions? Light amplification? Correction: lvl13 now and I got my first night mission. Light amplification seems to have been replaced with night vision however.
No missions in urban areas?
Fahad, the hotshot mechanic says the NightStrike is fast mech when in fact, it's top speed is only ~49km/h. Some information he dug up, lol. I wish it were jump capable - at least, based on the 'J' in its designation, I thought it would be. Would have made an excellent sniper mech. Cold storage it is.

I'll add more to the list above as I go.

It does feel like an action game for sure, but it is a washed down version of what a mechwarrior game should be, with new restrictions that do not seem to serve any purpose other than prolonging the game.
So, I am beginning to agree with people who are upset with this game.
One can only hope that there will either be official modding support or hardcore fans will make it moddable and then, it could be given all the serious fixes it needs.
Last edited by Csimbi on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 23 times in total.

Darkwind
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkwind »

That was a fucking epic rant! And sadly, nearly all of it is spot on. You may want to consider submitting that to their official forum or discord chat because that is a very comprehensive list of what would make this game really awesome if they bothered getting around to changing any of it.

dougvan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dougvan »

Love the table. Thank you!
Any chance it's possible to directly modify the movement speed of the mech? The setting to increase the game speed doesn't really do that well...

Thanks!

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

Csimbi, I figured out how to change max pilot skills in the save game, maybe you can do something with that. Anyways, open with hex editor, find the name of the pilot, then right below that is a list of the pilot properties. Where it lists the skills, start with the first one "Ballistics", then at ByteProperty->None-> "XX 09", where XX is the value in hex, so 0A is 10. For actual accumulated XP, it's at IntProperty->None->xxxx value, but I'm not messing with that just yet.

Testing it now, I'll edit this if I find a problem when the pilot levels up. Maybe I can also set the max values above 10, I'll test that too.

Also, thanks a lot for the table, I especially enjoy the min weapons/equipment options.

-edit- We can set max skills at least to FF. I'll see what happens when pilots level up.
Last edited by FlipFloppy on Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liolande
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Liolande »

Fully agreed with all of what you have listed... and yes! you should write down this somewhere that the devs of the game can read it too! :D

Nilaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nilaru »

I agree with every single point! And playing this game has made me want to go back and play mechwarrior 4 vengeance again and see if there's a good graphics mod available to update it a bit.

But with regards to my request, it's great to have 50 of every weapon I currently have, absolutely. I just want a Stalker 3F and all of the T5 weapons.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

And I want my Mad Cat Mk. II!
Added update 3, see if that helps a bit.