MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Post by Enferno33 »

First of all, Thank you for the time and effort to make this work for the current version. Much appreciated!

I'm currently on Steam Version 1.1.286 and everything seems to work except 2 things.

1) iNegotiationPtsRemaining (change in game to refresh) -- The numbers just keep randomly changing so I cannot select any fixed number. So, I can't lock or set the Negotiation points.

2) bEnableDeployAnyTons -- Just shows ?? for the numbers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

starfuryzeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starfuryzeta »

Using the Gamepass version + DLC, can confirm that all options except for bEnableDeployAnyTons (like above, just shows ??) appear to be working. Thank you.

SoulOfSorin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SoulOfSorin »

Works like a charm (Steam). Thank you !
Very much apprieciated.

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

starfuryzeta wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 10:16 am
can confirm that all options except for bEnableDeployAnyTons (like above, just shows ??) appear to be working
In addition to that, lancemates appear to still take damage when godmode is on. Is that supposed to apply to the whole lance, or just the player's mech?

Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beowulf357 »

SlipperyEel wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 1:46 pm
starfuryzeta wrote:
can confirm that all options except for bEnableDeployAnyTons (like above, just shows ??) appear to be working
In addition to that, lancemates appear to still take damage when godmode is on. Is that supposed to apply to the whole lance, or just the player's mech?
God Mode is -JUST- for the player. It does not work on lancemates at all, though the damage reduction part DOES work for lancemates.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

Enferno33 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 9:43 am
[...]
1) iNegotiationPtsRemaining (change in game to refresh) -- The numbers just keep randomly changing so I cannot select any fixed number. So, I can't lock or set the Negotiation points.
[...]
when in the negotiation screen, just add a point anywhere and watch the table. if it still keeps changing, add another point somewhere. just keep doing and watching the table. sometimes it immediately finds the option, sometimes you have to put some points into the categories. finally it will find your still available points and you can edit the value.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

SlipperyEel wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 1:46 pm
starfuryzeta wrote:
as you can read in the table description of the first post in this topic at page 1, some options are player only. just read through the explanations of the options.

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

This mod might be useful to get past the tonnage issue. Sets all mission types to the max 400 ton limit
Edit: Apparently linking to Nexus is verbooten. It's called "Max Tonnage", appropriately enough.
Beowulf357 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 3:21 pm
God Mode is -JUST- for the player. It does not work on lancemates at all, though the damage reduction part DOES work for lancemates.
Ah, it does seem like that is working. Just some minor armour scuffing, no lost limbs or destroyed weapons. Thanks for the tip.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

All right, finally all scripts are done - and more.

For 1.1.303, the table is here.

So, this was built for 1.1.278 (MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries: Heroes of the Inner Sphere) on Steam.
Some people reported a few posts earlier that it works just fine on other digital distribution platforms, too.
Well, that's the idea behind using AOB scripts ;-)

Anyway, here's the table.
For all details and instruction read the original post!
Seems to me that many of you got things wrong.
Those are there for a reason, people and all those still apply!

This table comes with an auto-attach script so I signed the table to avoid startup prompt for that.
There are new additions:
- Upgrade Time Mod; this allows you to change the amount of time your upgrades take. But. The same code is used elsewhere, too. So, enable it only when you are actually upgrading the mech - that is, when you press the button to add to the queue. Disable it before you do anything else or your missions get screwed up. You've been warned. I might add a hotkey to this in the future to avoid having to ALT+AB forth and back, though I don't find myself adding upgrades very often.
- Instant Job Completion; this allows you to instantly complete jobs. This triggers whenever the job details are read. When you pick up the job, when you flip to the 'Home' tab in the game, etc. For any existing jobs, you will need to save and reload the hacked game for the job to turn green. Note: it does not actually give you the required mechs or weapons. The mechs you need to get (this I tested, job won't complete without it), the weapons you need to collect (I assume it game will crash trying to take things you don't own). So, be sure to save before you try. Please post your negative experiences so people can learn from it. Update from SlipperyEel:
SlipperyEel wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:56 am
Actually you don't need to save and reload. While it remains incomplete in the Home tab, you can just switch to the Operations tab, then the Objective Logs sub-tab where they will be green. You can select them there and hit the complete button.
- Pass Less Days; the game adds a certain number of days when you travel (it seems, whenever you touch a planet) or when you complete a mission. Enabling this ensures that each planet to planet travel and each mission you complete will count as 1 day only.
- Days Passed Pointer; Here you can change the number of total days passed so far. Flip the computer tabs (say, to mech bay and back to home tab) to refresh the pointer.

Enjoy!

Update #1
- Forgot to actually sign the table.

Update #2
- Added Instant Job Completion.

Update #3
- Added Pass Less Days.

Update #4
- Removed half of the Pass Less Days script. Now travel won't get stuck but days will pass normally.
- Exposed the number of days passed via a pointer.
Attachments
1FRMechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.CT
(67.41 KiB) Downloaded 692 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:11 am, edited 6 times in total.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Everything is working now. Thank you very much!

Roland117
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Roland117 »

Feeling kinda dumb here, but is there a specific point that I'm supposed to activate the table? I've gotten the aob scan thing in the right folder, but when I try to activate the table at the start screen, it doesn't turn on. Tried it in the various locations of my current save game, still didn't turn on. Can I get a step by step for this one, or is there just something I'm missing?

Edit1: Thanks for the immense work on the table btw, I know that these are a huge pain to create and maintain :D

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 7:59 pm
[...]This table comes with an auto-attach script so I signed the table to avoid startup prompt for that.[...]
Hi.
you give us the option to modify your default values.
i did that with almost every option.
now the table doesn't load because i modified it ;) is there some kind of solution i don't see or do i have to just always change everything after loading it?
kind regards
[edit] nevermind, deleted signature part.

Roland117 wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 8:39 am
Feeling kinda dumb here, but is there a specific point that I'm supposed to activate the table? I've gotten the aob scan thing in the right folder, but when I try to activate the table at the start screen, it doesn't turn on. Tried it in the various locations of my current save game, still didn't turn on. Can I get a step by step for this one, or is there just something I'm missing?

Edit1: Thanks for the immense work on the table btw, I know that these are a huge pain to create and maintain :D
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11088

Kaixa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaixa »

Can you add a way to change the value of days elapsed(or freeze it), please?
Thanks for the great table.

Roland117
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Roland117 »

Okay, looked into the table to find out what was going on, and I found a little thing when I right clicked:
<<519:offset too big>>

Does that mean anything?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Manji wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 9:24 am
now the table doesn't load because i modified it ;) is there some kind of solution i don't see or do i have to just always change everything after loading it?
Yes, just edit and save.
The signature will be gone at that point and you can either:
- keep accepting the CE prompt when you open the table (tiresome)
- set CE not to require prompt (unsecure)
- sign the table yourself to avoid startup prompt (secure)
- remove the auto-attach script and keep selecting the process manually (tiresome).
Kaixa wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 9:44 am
Can you add a way to change the value of days elapsed(or freeze it), please?
What purpose would that serve?
I thought time had no real relevance in the game. At least, I did not see any reason to change it.
Roland117 wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 10:00 am
Okay, looked into the table to find out what was going on, and I found a little thing when I right clicked:
<<519:offset too big>>
Does that mean anything?
I guess CE could not allocate memory close enough to the MW5 process so some jump(s) become long jumps and that's something CE cannot automate.
Do you have enough RAM?
You could try rebooting your PC, that should make the memory nice and tidy - and then try again.
Having to build in long jumps for so many hooks is something I would prefer to avoid.
Line 519 is the reassemble instruction in MechTonnageCalc script - that's not a jump (it is call), but the reason is the same.
If you don't need that, you could clean it up from the script, too.