MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Post by gideon25 »

jerikocross31 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:18 pm
lookin at the skill editor mine is kinda set up weird so i guess i will just have to wing it unless sum1 better at this points me right direction
Ok, so open HxD, maximize the program and there is a button up top just under analysis that is adapt to window. Use that.
So I have a a lance mate called CAPT. MACDONALD. In HxD, hit search, choose text string. I search for Macdonald. Here is what I see. Now there may be multiple areas where you lancemates are named in the save file but the section like THIS is what you are looking for. Now your main player, Mason has a couple of sections exactly like this so you will have to do both of them. Just search for the name and make sure every name mentioned that has a section like the one I list below gets edited. (Hit Search-->Find Again) I have bolded and underlined the skill section and what you are looking for. About 10 bytes past the IntProperty (Highlighted in YELLOW) like I said before in the previous post and replace whatever it is with hex: A4 38(about 42040). Now, For pilot skill CAPS (thier max cap) see the "None" colored PURPLE? Its a byte or two past that. Set that to 0A which is 10 or use the cheat engine table here.

Capt. MacDonald.....Bio.....TextProperty.......................Capt. MacDonald's greatest fear was growing up to be irrelevant and inconsequential on his empty, almost inhospitable Steiner peripheral home system. Becoming a mercenary was one way to change that. He has raw talent, but hasn't seen enough combat to truly test out his skills in the cockpit. In his eyes, he's no hero. Nor is he setting out to be. Capt. MacDonald just wants to collect a reasonable paycheck every little while......Callsign.....TextProperty.......................MacDonald.....PortraitAssetId.....StructProperty.............PortraitAssetId......................ID.....StructProperty.............PrimaryAssetId......................PrimaryAssetType.....StructProperty.@...........PrimaryAssetType......................Name.....NameProperty..............MWPortraitAsset.....None.....PrimaryAssetName.....NameProperty..............Male_Rank1_6.....None.....None.....TeamAttitude.....ByteProperty.............ETeamAttitude......ETeamAttitude::Friendly.....DialogueVoiceAssetId.....StructProperty.0...........DialogueVoiceAssetId......................ID.....StructProperty.............PrimaryAssetId......................PrimaryAssetType.....StructProperty.E...........PrimaryAssetType......................Name.....NameProperty..............MWDialogueVoiceAsset.....None.....PrimaryAssetName.....NameProperty..............MaleAlly9.....None.....None.....CommAddress.....TextProperty.......................None.....LockedPlayerSlot.....EnumProperty.!...........EMechWarriorPlayerSlot......EMechWarriorPlayerSlot::None.....Skills.....StructProperty.............PilotSkillSet......................Gunnery.....StructProperty.d...........PilotSkill......................SkillCap.....ByteProperty.............None.......TotalExp.....IntProperty..................None.....Ballistics.....StructProperty.d...........PilotSkill......................SkillCap.....ByteProperty.............None.......TotalExp.....IntProperty...........8......None.....Energy.....StructProperty.d...........PilotSkill......................SkillCap.....ByteProperty.............None.......TotalExp.....IntProperty...........8......None.....Missile.....StructProperty.d...........PilotSkill......................SkillCap.....ByteProperty.............None.......TotalExp.....IntProperty...........8......None.....Piloting.....StructProperty.d...........PilotSkill......................SkillCap.....ByteProperty.............None.......TotalExp.....IntProperty..................None.....Evasiveness.....StructProperty.d...........PilotSkill......................SkillCap.....ByteProperty.............None.......TotalExp.....IntProperty...........8......None.....Shielding.....StructProperty.d...........PilotSkill......................SkillCap.....ByteProperty.............None.......TotalExp.....IntProperty...........8......None.....HeatManagement.....StructProperty.d...........PilotSkill......................SkillCap.....ByteProperty.............None.......TotalExp.....IntProperty...........8......None.....DefaultAIBehaviourConfig.....StructProperty.............AIBehaviourConfigAssetId....

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by gideon25 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Edit Not really needed anymore as the save editor at fearlessrevolution can now edit cold storage but I'll leave this table here anyway.

Playing around added another option: Duplicate Mech.

Starting from cold storage: Ok so the way this works is you drag a mech from cold storage to Active then back to cold storage. After that you can duplicate that same mech by dragging it over from cold storage into active over and over again. Then just drag your duplicates to cold storage and there they are! If you want to duplicate a different mech then you MUST FIRST drag that SPECIFIC mech from cold storage to active, then back to cold storage. Then you can start duplicating that one. It will only duplicate the last one that was dragged into cold storage.

For the mechs already in your active section, just drag into cold storage then you can drag back into active over and over again. Once again it will only duplicate the last one that was dragged into cold storage.

DEACTIVATE OPTION AS SOON AS YOU ARE DONE USING IT!

Csimbi, Do you think you can add an option to bypass the 50 mech limit for cold storage? I like to collect. You can search just by counting the amount of mechs that are in cold storage. Im not that good with asm so had difficulties trying to figure it out.
Attachments
G25_MechWarrior5Mercs_Mech_Duplicator.CT
Duplicate mechs by dragging into cold storage then back to active. Made on v1.0.185
(3.36 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:29 am
Playing around added another option: Duplicate Mech.

Starting from cold storage: Ok so the way this works is you drag a mech from cold storage to Active then back to cold storage. After that you can duplicate that same mech by dragging it over from cold storage into active over and over again. Then just drag your duplicates to cold storage and there they are! If you want to duplicate a different mech then you MUST FIRST drag that SPECIFIC mech from cold storage to active, then back to cold storage. Then you can start duplicating that one. It will only duplicate the last one that was dragged into cold storage.

For the mechs already in your active section, just drag into cold storage then you can drag back into active over and over again. Once again it will only duplicate the last one that was dragged into cold storage.

DEACTIVATE OPTION AS SOON AS YOU ARE DONE USING IT!

Csimbi, Do you think you can add an option to bypass the 50 mech limit for cold storage? I like to collect. You can search just by counting the amount of mechs that are in cold storage. Im not that good with asm so had difficulties trying to figure it out.

Thx alot, i was able to duplicate Hero Atlas Mech that can use 2 ER PPC's and 1 Gauss Cannon, and also Rare Nightstar that can use 2 Gauss Cannons and 1 ER PPC's :) . Merry xmas to you :)

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Is it possible to add a script for mech movement speed?

Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beowulf357 »

Any way to script Hero Mech appearances? I've been seeing, slowly, more hero mechs, but the majority have been small/medium mechs, with like two heavies encountered and one Assault (Banshee). Also rarer 3/4 pip weapons? LosTech?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Reset Map Boarders and date to 3025. In HxD open savegame and search for HEX:

5072696D61727941737365744E616D65000D0000004E616D6550726F7065727479001000000000000000000C000000426F7264657273

Now look at the TEXT next to it. Thats the map boarder date. Change the TEXT to 3025 and save. You will see the map boarders back to the way they were in the beginning.

For the actual date search for TEXT : TotalTimeElapsed
You'll see(I highlighted in Yellow):
TotalTimeElapsed.....IntProperty...........#......AdvanceToDate.....StructProperty.............DateTime..............................TimelineEventIdCounter.....IntProperty..........h.......
About 10 or 11 bytes past that IntProperty is the total amount of days that have passed. Change the bytes to: D8 0E. How that will effect campaign, who knows.

I have attached a script that will set the date to 3025, but NOT the map boarders. For that you will have to edit your savegame. Activate script and select the home and map tabs a couple of times and date will change. Deactivate script when done.
Attachments
G_25_MechWarrior5_Set_Date_3025.CT
Set Date to 3025.
(3.3 KiB) Downloaded 101 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

THE SAVE GAME EDITOR at MW5 Mercs on fearlessrevolution now has the ability to add and remove mechs from cold storage, so I am deleting this wall of text. Use the save editor instead:
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/mechwarrior5m ... escription
Last edited by gideon25 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrowX55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrowX55 »

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I used the cheat table you provided (which is freaking awesome, btw)... BUT..... now my name got changed to "257" instead of my actual name I chose.... A super long list returns for that value, even with comparing it to the first scan with "unchanged value"...... Any thoughts or ideas?

I'm sure I'm the one responsible for %$#%ing it up, 100%. But hopefully one of you gurus out there who are much smarter than I am have the patience to help?

Vale
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vale »

Can some one pull just the Max salvage from the main table for me please? For some reason I cant get the table to work. I have tried the others that was posted and they worked for the most part.

CrowX55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrowX55 »

Vale wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:11 am
Can some one pull just the Max salvage from the main table for me please? For some reason I cant get the table to work. I have tried the others that was posted and they worked for the most part.
Silly question, I know, but did you try clicking the active check box? You can also modify the script by right-clicking and turning the value of line 369 to "dd 0" and load in the table with those values before kicking the table on. If that doesn't work, sorry for taking up your time. :/
I'm sure there's a smarter person than me in here to help!

Vale
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vale »

CrowX55 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:24 am
Vale wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:11 am
Silly question, I know, but did you try clicking the active check box? You can also modify the script by right-clicking and turning the value of line 369 to "dd 0" and load in the table with those values before kicking the table on. If that doesn't work, sorry for taking up your time. :/
I'm sure there's a smarter person than me in here to help!
Thanks for the reply. Yes I tried checking the box lol. I will try that edit to see if it works. I was getting a error for line 24. But after deleting and reinstalling bunches of times couldn't get it to work at all. Just booted it up to get the correct error and everything activated lol. Im going to run tests to see if everything works.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

New option for yall: Set House Standings to Hero.

Activate script then go to Contracts tab. Click on each of the contracts and it will set the contract holders Faction/House to 5000 (which is WAY more than needed for Hero). Click on the Operations tab and you will see that it worked. Obviously you will have to fly around to find different factions/contracts so you can use the option. As far as I know once you click on a factions contract it should set it and be permanent.
Attachments
G25_MechWarrior5Mercs_Standings.CT
Set House/Faction standings to hero (Max).
(3.16 KiB) Downloaded 131 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Hehe, hopefully the save editor guy at nexus will include doing stuff like this. WAYYYY too intricate to describe in a post on how to do this (very tedious) but it shows what can be done save editing. He has jump jets and I call him Monster:

Sondermuell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sondermuell »

is there a way to NOT have everything enabled by default ? i only want the salvage maxer, but when i run the table everything else is on too, cbills get nailed to the 10mil value, etc etc.

BlutVampir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BlutVampir »

gideon, try to explain it to the guy which is making the savegame editor ;)

I would love to see such a feature.

Changed the id's of the equipment in the savegame?