MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Post by NotAFedBoy »

Basically what Mr.Potato said.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

Beowulf357 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:40 pm
Yuri_RP wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:43 pm
Beowulf357 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:52 pm

Not just the AOB calls. EVERYTHING associated with the keyword. You delete the AOB calls then the scripts that use the AOB calls won't work and throw errors. You have to go down the list and delete every line associated with a particular keyword.
Just setting the Enabled option to Disabled (from "dd 1" to "dd 0") will do just fine I think.
Then just try Enabling the options one by one.

Edit 1:
Hmm, it seems it still causes crashes after all.

Edit 2:
Will try removing the suggested parts.

Edit 3 :
Deleted all these:
MechTonnage
EquipmentCount
MinEquipment
WeaponCount
MinWeapon
RefitTime
RefitCost
UpgradeTime

But it still crashes when entering Edit Loadout.
Any other suggestions?

Or maybe you can upload your current working table?

I had stopped using a table for this game quite a bit ago, but I still keep up with the thread.

In any case, I actually went and (apologies to CSIMBI) did a quick and dirty modification of his table. I pulled out pretty much everything except the player speed, the in-combat God Mode and mech modifiers stuff, and the Salvage Maxer (though that's redundant if you're already modding as the Purchase Salvage mod already works just the same as the Salvage Maxer if you set it right)

Note that this table version, while it WILL work with plain un-modified games, has MUCH less functionality than CSIMBI's original work. This table version is ONLY recommended if you have a modified game and the script errors won't let you run CSIMBI's table.

MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping-MODDED.CT

**NOTE** This still requires everything the other tables require, it is CSIMBI's script just with a good chunk of it removed that won't work with heavily modified MechWarrior 5 games.

This is made to work with game version 1.1.308, the latest game version as of Nov 2, 2021, and was tested with over 45 different mods enabled including Yet Another Mechlab, but it SHOULD also work with MercTech or other major game-changing mods, NO GUARANTEES.

***EDIT 1***
What Was Removed:
-Enable Min Cash
-Enable Pilot Skill Patcher
-Enable Pilot Skill XP Patcher
-Min Pilot Skill XP
-Mech Tonnage Modifier
-Min Weapon Count
-Min Equipment Count
-Refit Cost Mod
-Refit Time Mod
-Upgrade Time Mod
-Deploy Any Tons
-Instant Job Completion
-Pass Less Days

If you truly are concerned about the Cash, Pilot Skills, and Minimum Equipment those can be modified through the Save Editor if you really need them. Though with all you're saving from no repairs and the salvage maxer, you should be fine on cash at least.

Deploy Any Tons is incorporated into multiple different mods, so if you're already modifying your game it's easy to do without the cheat script.

Instant Job Completion and Upgrade Time also have very nice mods that do the same thing.

The Mech Tonnage cheat, while very convenient, can be worked around with permanent mods by using cheaty mods that provide weight reducing equipment.

The biggest "losses" that I regret I don't know how to adjust for are the Refit Cost and Refit Time cheats, as there are no direct permanent mods that fulfill that functionality either directly or indirectly. However it is not a major drawback.
Any chance this could be updated and does it work with the gamepass version?

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Inf Weapon & Equipment ` to enable, insert to disable)

Zero Repair Cost

Instant work orders

Increased base payout

Inf UAV / coolant pods consumable usage (from YAML)

Edit : only my scripts inside

Edit 1 : Inf UAV / coolant pods consumable usage (from YAML)
Attachments
Update 1.CT
(16.71 KiB) Downloaded 1209 times

jwoo517
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jwoo517 »

NotAFedBoy wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:27 am
Beowulf357 wrote:
Yuri_RP wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:43 pm

Just setting the Enabled option to Disabled (from "dd 1" to "dd 0") will do just fine I think.
Then just try Enabling the options one by one.

Edit 1:
Hmm, it seems it still causes crashes after all.

Edit 2:
Will try removing the suggested parts.

Edit 3 :
Deleted all these:
MechTonnage
EquipmentCount
MinEquipment
WeaponCount
MinWeapon
RefitTime
RefitCost
UpgradeTime

But it still crashes when entering Edit Loadout.
Any other suggestions?

Or maybe you can upload your current working table?

I had stopped using a table for this game quite a bit ago, but I still keep up with the thread.

In any case, I actually went and (apologies to CSIMBI) did a quick and dirty modification of his table. I pulled out pretty much everything except the player speed, the in-combat God Mode and mech modifiers stuff, and the Salvage Maxer (though that's redundant if you're already modding as the Purchase Salvage mod already works just the same as the Salvage Maxer if you set it right)

Note that this table version, while it WILL work with plain un-modified games, has MUCH less functionality than CSIMBI's original work. This table version is ONLY recommended if you have a modified game and the script errors won't let you run CSIMBI's table.

**NOTE** This still requires everything the other tables require, it is CSIMBI's script just with a good chunk of it removed that won't work with heavily modified MechWarrior 5 games.

This is made to work with game version 1.1.308, the latest game version as of Nov 2, 2021, and was tested with over 45 different mods enabled including Yet Another Mechlab, but it SHOULD also work with MercTech or other major game-changing mods, NO GUARANTEES.

***EDIT 1***
What Was Removed:
-Enable Min Cash
-Enable Pilot Skill Patcher
-Enable Pilot Skill XP Patcher
-Min Pilot Skill XP
-Mech Tonnage Modifier
-Min Weapon Count
-Min Equipment Count
-Refit Cost Mod
-Refit Time Mod
-Upgrade Time Mod
-Deploy Any Tons
-Instant Job Completion
-Pass Less Days

If you truly are concerned about the Cash, Pilot Skills, and Minimum Equipment those can be modified through the Save Editor if you really need them. Though with all you're saving from no repairs and the salvage maxer, you should be fine on cash at least.

Deploy Any Tons is incorporated into multiple different mods, so if you're already modifying your game it's easy to do without the cheat script.

Instant Job Completion and Upgrade Time also have very nice mods that do the same thing.

The Mech Tonnage cheat, while very convenient, can be worked around with permanent mods by using cheaty mods that provide weight reducing equipment.

The biggest "losses" that I regret I don't know how to adjust for are the Refit Cost and Refit Time cheats, as there are no direct permanent mods that fulfill that functionality either directly or indirectly. However it is not a major drawback.
Any chance this could be updated and does it work with the gamepass version?
can someone update this please to the latest version 1.315?

internalshadow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by internalshadow »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Hi all,
here is a table I started with the original release.
Still works on v1.0.181, too.
Still works on v1.0.185, too.

For 1.1.278, the table is here.
For 1.1.303, the table is here.

I wasted tons of time trying to pin down salvage points and player skill point to no avail.
Eventually, I realized, you don't really need either.
So, I stopped chasing it and decided to release what I've built so far.

In order to use this table, you will need mgr.inz.Player's aobscan Nth result script from [Link].
I attached a copy, so you can just grab it from here.
Drop it into CE's AUTORUN dir and remove the .CT from the file name (keep the LUA extension though).
Without it, you will get an error.

All right, so my table comes with a single AOB script, which gives you the following:
- Movement Speed Mod; so you can change your movement speed on foot.
- Jump Speed Mod; so you can change your jump speed on foot.
- Min. Cash.; so you can always have a min. amount of CBills.
- Pilot Skill Patcher; for now, it patches only the skill caps (that is, raises it to a level of your choice). In order to use it, go to the roster where you can see your own pilots. Hold CTRL and click on the one you want patched. As the stats come up on the right, you will see the new values. The list won't update until you reopen the panel. Note: if you hold CTRL when the entire roster is read (open computer and hold CTRL when switching to the Barracks tab), it will patch all pilots in one go, including the ones available for hire ;-)
- Mech Tonnage Mod; so you can change the calculated weight of you mech (allows you to equip more stuff).
- Min. Weapon Count; so you can always have a min. amount of weapons. Go to loadout screen, enable, then tick and untick the 'valid only' box and all weapons you have in your stored will be brought up to the min. count - and then disable it until you need it again. Does not apply to weapons that are temporary (you actually need to have a weapon taken off the mech and put into storage in order to change its amount). Note: I'm not sure what else might be using the same code, so it might be a good idea to enable only while equipping a mech.
- Min. Equipment Count; so you can always have a min. amount of equipment. Exactly the same as Min. Weapon Count, just for equipment.
- Refit Cost Mod; so you can change the amount of CBills required to repair/refit a mech.
- Refit Time Mod; so you can change the amount of time required to repair/refit a mech.
- Negotiation Pts. Remaining; This is a pointer which updates when you spend at least one. You can add more points as you like, so you can get more cash and salvage (although you will soon realize, you won't need either because salvage is crap - you get better stuff from the market).
- Deploy Any Tons; You can start your mission irrespective of deployment tonnage limit.
- Salvage Maxer; Lets you claim any salvage.
- God Mode; exactly that, for player only.
- No Recoil; no more headaches or dizziness, just enjoy the show.
- Infinite Ammo; exactly that, for player only.
- Damage Mod; if you disable God Mode, you can use this to adjust the amount of damage you take (player only).
- Mech Cooldown Mod; adjust heat dissipation speed via this setting (player only).
- Weapon Cooldown Mod; adjust weapon recycle speed via this setting (player only).
- Infinite Jump Jet; keeps your JJ fuel at max. (player only)
- Jump Jet Vertical Speed Mod; you can change the vertical speed boost you get while using the jump jet. Flight simulator, anyone? :P
- Jump Jet Forward Speed Mod; you can change the forward speed boost you get while using the jump jet. Flight simulator, anyone? :P

I did not need much else so far.

Enjoy!

Done with the game.

Update #1
- Added No Recoil.

Update #2
Got a few mechs finally, so:
- Added Deploy Any Tons.

Update #3
I had a shot at a Mad Cat but I was 1 Salvage pts short, so I could not resist ;-)
- Added Salvage Maxer.
Edit - turns out, it was just a Marauder (MAD-xx), not a Mad Cat.

Update #4
- Fixed Salvage Maxer.

Update #5
- Added Pilot Skill Patcher.
I may be dumb but how do i drop the .ct from the lua file

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Is there any way to do anything with the Cantina upgrades? The mod that sped them up is "Hidden" now...

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Beowulf357 wrote:

Hey guy. The table works perfectly, but is there any way to set the default as Disabled? I just want the speed increase, and turning everything else off individually every single time is a little bit of an irritation.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

LillyanaKabal wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:49 pm
Beowulf357 wrote:

Hey guy. The table works perfectly, but is there any way to set the default as Disabled? I just want the speed increase, and turning everything else off individually every single time is a little bit of an irritation.
yes.
edit the table with an editor.
find the chapter with all the default values ("dd 0", "dd 1", "dd (float)x.x").
edit to your liking.
go to the bottom and delete the signature part (or you will get an error because you tempered with the file).
done.

Dethoru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dethoru »

Does anyone know if there is a cheat engine table around for version 1.1.315 I have looked all over any couldn't find one and I have tried editing the ones on here to make it work but I have absolutely NO talent for that. I seriously envy anyone who knows what the hell their doing to make these tables lol.

Valethar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valethar »

Greetings,

With the release of DLC3, it appears some things were changed (because why not? LOL) and the table is no longer loading.

Clicking the box to activate the AOB script gives the expected spinning clock animation for a few moments, then nothing. When I right click on the AOB script in the CE window, there's an error message stating "The array of byte named aobSalvageMaxer could not be found". I'm not sure if any of the subsequent arrays have a similar issue, however.

It also appears the name of the MW5 executable has changed to simply 'Mechwarrior.exe', instead of 'MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe'. I'm not sure how much, if any, effect that's having on the table or the AOB script.

I'm going to attempt to tinker with things and see what I can see. After deleting the signature in the table, I'm going to try replacing all instances of 'MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe' with just the 'Mechwarrior.exe' text, and try again. If that fails, I'm going to try removing or commenting out the Salvage Maxer entry in the table, and see if the process hangs anywhere else.

Meanwhile, I was hoping I might encourage someone with far more knowledge than I have to possibly update the table for DLC3? :D

I'll post back here with any results I obtain. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm going to wade in anyway. Can't learn if I don't look, right?

Valethar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valethar »

Well, predictably, that didn't go too well. LOL

Changing the 'MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe' entries just caused more errors, even when I renamed the table. Reverted that rather quickly. O.o

Commenting out the Salvage Maxer entry allowed the script to progress to the next anomaly, which was the 'aobJJFuelCalc' entry, which oddly enough comes before the aobSalvageMaxer entry.

Ended up commenting out the following, including several other entries related to them:

aobSalvageMaxer
aobJJFuelCalc
aobDeployTonsChecker
aobCashReader

That allowed the table to load, but it also causes the game to fatal out.

I'm sure I missed something, somewhere. I can occasionally get it to load on the menu screen, without causing a fatal error, but as soon as I attempt to load a save, back to the desktop we go. The same goes for attempting to start a new game of any sort.

Sadly, I think I'm at the limit of my ability here (No surprise, at least to me! LOL)

It was worth a try. :D

Savannah_Warwillow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Savannah_Warwillow »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:29 am
Edit Not really needed anymore as the save editor at fearlessrevolution can now edit cold storage but I'll leave this table here anyway.

Playing around added another option: Duplicate Mech.

Starting from cold storage: Ok so the way this works is you drag a mech from cold storage to Active then back to cold storage. After that you can duplicate that same mech by dragging it over from cold storage into active over and over again. Then just drag your duplicates to cold storage and there they are! If you want to duplicate a different mech then you MUST FIRST drag that SPECIFIC mech from cold storage to active, then back to cold storage. Then you can start duplicating that one. It will only duplicate the last one that was dragged into cold storage.

For the mechs already in your active section, just drag into cold storage then you can drag back into active over and over again. Once again it will only duplicate the last one that was dragged into cold storage.

DEACTIVATE OPTION AS SOON AS YOU ARE DONE USING IT!

Csimbi, Do you think you can add an option to bypass the 50 mech limit for cold storage? I like to collect. You can search just by counting the amount of mechs that are in cold storage. Im not that good with asm so had difficulties trying to figure it out.
is there just straight up a way to add a mech if you dont have it?

Valethar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valethar »

Savannah_Warwillow wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:26 pm
The save editor would let you add them to cold storage. You wouldn't have any gear on them, but you could also add that with the editor if you wanted to. I haven't checked to see if the editor still works after DLC3 dropped.

Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bearwalker »

Valethar wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:23 am
The save editor would let you add them to cold storage. You wouldn't have any gear on them, but you could also add that with the editor if you wanted to. I haven't checked to see if the editor still works after DLC3 dropped.
The save editor does still work with the new DLC. FYI

Savannah_Warwillow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Savannah_Warwillow »

Valethar wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:23 am
i tried the save editor nothing shows up in cold storage with the save editor plus it doesnt work with merctech and pirate tech