MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Yuri_RP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Post by Yuri_RP »

Any plan on updating to 1.1.308? It seems to cause crashes on MechLab Window.

Edit : It seems it only crashes when using mods. Don't know which one though. Previously worked just fine with mods on 1.1.303.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

Yuri_RP wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:02 am

Edit : It seems it only crashes when using mods. Don't know which one though. Previously worked just fine with mods on 1.1.303.
Well, you might have to do what anyone else would have to do to find a solution for your problem but can't, because no one knows your mod setup:
- disable all your mods
- try the table
- if it works, enable one mod, try to play and use the table
- do the same thing with the next mod
- and so on

this way you can find out what mod causes it and give valuable feedback to the table maker.

Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beowulf357 »

Yuri_RP wrote:

I'm guessing you're using either MercTech or YAML that overhauls the MechLab, so you're likely going to be SOL on getting the Mechlab-based cheats working with those mods. I know that YAML recently overhauled their scripting and that would definitely cause conflicts with a cheat injector they likely don't use. I don't use MercTech because I like YAML better, but it would likely have nearly identical reasons for not working properly with a cheat script from an entirely different website.

I would highly suggest editing the cheat table using CE's built-in script editor or Notepad ++ and going through with ctrl+F and removing any sections with the following keywords:
MechTonnage
EquipmentCount
MinEquipment
WeaponCount
MinWeapon
RefitTime
RefitCost

That'll remove anything to do with the Mechlab and you should be fine with the others. If anything else doesn't work and the table will still not load or you crash because of some other specific thing, just go in and do the same search and delete for whatever function isn't working right.

If it's a problem with the code itself the script won't load, you can right-click the top line of the table and it'll say where the error is, Edit it and delete ALL sections with the keyword (like if it's saying there's an error with DaysPassed, just ctrl+F "Days" and delete all of the DaysPassed and DaysUpdater functions (as those two work together).

Also, since it's signed by the author, CSIMBI, you'll need to delete the entire block of code starting with < signature > and ending with < / signature > or else the script won't run any more since it's been modified.

Yeah, you lose a lot of functionality I'm sure you'd love to have (I run YAML so I know the feeling), but the important ones are God Mode and such, everything else is fairly extra (except the repair/refit times, that's really nice, but if it's not working it's not working). Anything else you need like equipment counts or money issues could be handled by the Save Editor and just giving yourself a few hundred billion c-bills and whatever T5 weapons you want in any amount.

Hamster1010
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hamster1010 »

Thank you for this information!

I actually am using MercTech, and the GodMode function is having issues functioning. Any idea how to fix this? I have very low level skills with CE but I am willing to try and fix it with help.

EDIT: Actually, as I try to follow the advice of removing the AOB calls as described above, it looks like none of them seem to work. I slowly strip away each function and it just continues to fail on each one. Hopefully somewhere I can find a CT that works for MercTech. I've never created one myself but I may have to try.

Yuri_RP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yuri_RP »

Beowulf357 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:05 pm
Yuri_RP wrote:

I'm guessing you're using either MercTech or YAML that overhauls the MechLab, so you're likely going to be SOL on getting the Mechlab-based cheats working with those mods. I know that YAML recently overhauled their scripting and that would definitely cause conflicts with a cheat injector they likely don't use. I don't use MercTech because I like YAML better, but it would likely have nearly identical reasons for not working properly with a cheat script from an entirely different website.

I would highly suggest editing the cheat table using CE's built-in script editor or Notepad ++ and going through with ctrl+F and removing any sections with the following keywords:
MechTonnage
EquipmentCount
MinEquipment
WeaponCount
MinWeapon
RefitTime
RefitCost

That'll remove anything to do with the Mechlab and you should be fine with the others. If anything else doesn't work and the table will still not load or you crash because of some other specific thing, just go in and do the same search and delete for whatever function isn't working right.

If it's a problem with the code itself the script won't load, you can right-click the top line of the table and it'll say where the error is, Edit it and delete ALL sections with the keyword (like if it's saying there's an error with DaysPassed, just ctrl+F "Days" and delete all of the DaysPassed and DaysUpdater functions (as those two work together).

Also, since it's signed by the author, CSIMBI, you'll need to delete the entire block of code starting with < signature > and ending with < / signature > or else the script won't run any more since it's been modified.

Yeah, you lose a lot of functionality I'm sure you'd love to have (I run YAML so I know the feeling), but the important ones are God Mode and such, everything else is fairly extra (except the repair/refit times, that's really nice, but if it's not working it's not working). Anything else you need like equipment counts or money issues could be handled by the Save Editor and just giving yourself a few hundred billion c-bills and whatever T5 weapons you want in any amount.
Yes I'm using YAML and all the listed compatible mods with it.

It's exactly as you said, some of the mech lab options caused it to crash.
I currently set all the options to Disabled and now I'm going to try enabling it one by one to localized which one caused the crash.

I also uses the Save Game Editor and it really helps.

Will try to tinker some more.

Thanks for all of your response.

Edit 1:
It seems the one causing crashes are the MinWeaponCount and the MinEquipment count.
MechTonnageMod is simply not working but did not cause crash.
RefitCost and RefitTime is still working just fine.
Will try the in-battle options next.
Last edited by Yuri_RP on Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beowulf357 »

Hamster1010 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:38 pm

I actually am using MercTech, and the GodMode function is having issues functioning. Any idea how to fix this? I have very low level skills with CE but I am willing to try and fix it with help.

EDIT: Actually, as I try to follow the advice of removing the AOB calls as described above, it looks like none of them seem to work. I slowly strip away each function and it just continues to fail on each one. Hopefully somewhere I can find a CT that works for MercTech. I've never created one myself but I may have to try.
Not just the AOB calls. EVERYTHING associated with the keyword. You delete the AOB calls then the scripts that use the AOB calls won't work and throw errors. You have to go down the list and delete every line associated with a particular keyword.

Yuri_RP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yuri_RP »

Beowulf357 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:52 pm
Hamster1010 wrote:

Not just the AOB calls. EVERYTHING associated with the keyword. You delete the AOB calls then the scripts that use the AOB calls won't work and throw errors. You have to go down the list and delete every line associated with a particular keyword.
Just setting the Enabled option to Disabled (from "dd 1" to "dd 0") will do just fine I think.
Then just try Enabling the options one by one.

Edit 1:
Hmm, it seems it still causes crashes after all.

Edit 2:
Will try removing the suggested parts.

Edit 3 :
Deleted all these:
MechTonnage
EquipmentCount
MinEquipment
WeaponCount
MinWeapon
RefitTime
RefitCost
UpgradeTime

But it still crashes when entering Edit Loadout.
Any other suggestions?

Or maybe you can upload your current working table?

Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beowulf357 »

Yuri_RP wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:43 pm
Beowulf357 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:52 pm
Hamster1010 wrote:

Just setting the Enabled option to Disabled (from "dd 1" to "dd 0") will do just fine I think.
Then just try Enabling the options one by one.

Edit 1:
Hmm, it seems it still causes crashes after all.

Edit 2:
Will try removing the suggested parts.

Edit 3 :
Deleted all these:
MechTonnage
EquipmentCount
MinEquipment
WeaponCount
MinWeapon
RefitTime
RefitCost
UpgradeTime

But it still crashes when entering Edit Loadout.
Any other suggestions?

Or maybe you can upload your current working table?

I had stopped using a table for this game quite a bit ago, but I still keep up with the thread.

In any case, I actually went and (apologies to CSIMBI) did a quick and dirty modification of his table. I pulled out pretty much everything except the player speed, the in-combat God Mode and mech modifiers stuff, and the Salvage Maxer (though that's redundant if you're already modding as the Purchase Salvage mod already works just the same as the Salvage Maxer if you set it right)

Note that this table version, while it WILL work with plain un-modified games, has MUCH less functionality than CSIMBI's original work. This table version is ONLY recommended if you have a modified game and the script errors won't let you run CSIMBI's table.

MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping-MODDED.CT
(48.83 KiB) Downloaded 836 times

**NOTE** This still requires everything the other tables require, it is CSIMBI's script just with a good chunk of it removed that won't work with heavily modified MechWarrior 5 games.

This is made to work with game version 1.1.308, the latest game version as of Nov 2, 2021, and was tested with over 45 different mods enabled including Yet Another Mechlab, but it SHOULD also work with MercTech or other major game-changing mods, NO GUARANTEES.

***EDIT 1***
What Was Removed:
-Enable Min Cash
-Enable Pilot Skill Patcher
-Enable Pilot Skill XP Patcher
-Min Pilot Skill XP
-Mech Tonnage Modifier
-Min Weapon Count
-Min Equipment Count
-Refit Cost Mod
-Refit Time Mod
-Upgrade Time Mod
-Deploy Any Tons
-Instant Job Completion
-Pass Less Days

If you truly are concerned about the Cash, Pilot Skills, and Minimum Equipment those can be modified through the Save Editor if you really need them. Though with all you're saving from no repairs and the salvage maxer, you should be fine on cash at least.

Deploy Any Tons is incorporated into multiple different mods, so if you're already modifying your game it's easy to do without the cheat script.

Instant Job Completion and Upgrade Time also have very nice mods that do the same thing.

The Mech Tonnage cheat, while very convenient, can be worked around with permanent mods by using cheaty mods that provide weight reducing equipment.

The biggest "losses" that I regret I don't know how to adjust for are the Refit Cost and Refit Time cheats, as there are no direct permanent mods that fulfill that functionality either directly or indirectly. However it is not a major drawback.

PantherX82
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

out of curiosity, I tried to use this, but I keep getting a error with all of these tablse. something about line 25 error: LuaCall(find_Nth_Result_AOB('aobReverseTopSpeedCalc',2,[=[aobTopSpeedCalc]=],"F3 0F 10 B9 ?? ?? 00 00 F3 0F 58 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 85 DB 74 ?? E8")). I don't know what it is asking me to fix or how to fix it.

Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beowulf357 »

PantherX82 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:29 pm
out of curiosity, I tried to use this, but I keep getting a error with all of these tablse. something about line 25 error: LuaCall(find_Nth_Result_AOB('aobReverseTopSpeedCalc',2,[=[aobTopSpeedCalc]=],"F3 0F 10 B9 ?? ?? 00 00 F3 0F 58 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 85 DB 74 ?? E8")). I don't know what it is asking me to fix or how to fix it.
I don't know what's going on with your end, unless you have a mod that messes with top speed or something, it worked fine for me. But if you can live without it and want the God Mode and such to work, then in Cheat Engine, do the following:

Right-click on the script (generally where the description is) and select Change Script, and delete all sections that have to do with Top Speed (and Reverse Top Speed). Not just the AOB calls (Lines 24 and 25 on the modded version I made) but also the rest of the code dealing with Top Speed: (For the modded version) Lines 115-144, 384-387, 432-435, 538-594, 948-958, 998-1002, and Line 1037. That will delete EVERYTHING relating to Top Speed and allow the script to work, unless something else doesn't call.

Please be aware that this will ONLY work with those exact lines of the "modded" version I made, and that the original CISIMBI script with all the mechlab stuff will have very different line numbers. Also do not blindly follow the exact line numbers, make sure what you're deleting is only to do with Top Speed, Reverse Top Speed, and Lancemate Top Speed.

PantherX82
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

Beowulf357 wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:37 pm
PantherX82 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:29 pm
I don't know what's going on with your end, unless you have a mod that messes with top speed or something, it worked fine for me. But if you can live without it and want the God Mode and such to work, then in Cheat Engine, do the following:

Right-click on the script (generally where the description is) and select Change Script, and delete all sections that have to do with Top Speed (and Reverse Top Speed). Not just the AOB calls (Lines 24 and 25 on the modded version I made) but also the rest of the code dealing with Top Speed: (For the modded version) Lines 115-144, 384-387, 432-435, 538-594, 948-958, 998-1002, and Line 1037. That will delete EVERYTHING relating to Top Speed and allow the script to work, unless something else doesn't call.

Please be aware that this will ONLY work with those exact lines of the "modded" version I made, and that the original CISIMBI script with all the mechlab stuff will have very different line numbers. Also do not blindly follow the exact line numbers, make sure what you're deleting is only to do with Top Speed, Reverse Top Speed, and Lancemate Top Speed.
Thanks, I will look at it again to see if that fixes it. I mean. nothing really effects the speed. so I don't know why it isn't even starting for me. but I am playing from Steam version. so that may be the issue as I did read, that it was originally made for epic.

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

Csimbi wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:10 am
This DLC does add some nice action finally, but it does so only in a few predefined missions - the other missions remain boring as ever.
I found the mech melee variants largely useless. Considering they replace melee-less mech on the market, I'd even say they are annoying.
It would have been much better to have omni slots so I could equip shit I actually want (melee OR ranged).
Yeah, I know, no omni slots until the Clan Wars...
Lancemates are still stupid.

Anyway, here's an update for 1.1.303 (MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries: Legend of the Kestrel Lancers) on Steam:

For all details and instructions read the original post, the 1.1.278 update - I am not repeating all that crap here, and finally, read the crap below.

This table supercedes the 1.1.278 table with the following changes:
- Pilot Skill Cap Patcher; *renamed*; Same as the previous Pilot Skill Patcher, this change is simply to distinguish Cap and XP hacks.
- Pilot Skill XP Patcher; *new*; you can set a min. amount of XP for all pilot the same fashion you set the XP Cap.
- Negotiation Pts. Remaining; *note*; I did not find a unique signature for this one, so it uses a fixed offset. In the event of a patch, this is the first thing you want to remove in an attempt to get the script working.
- Weapon Damage Mod; *new*; allows you to scale the damage of your weapons. Tested only with projectiles and missiles. Does not apply to world damage (damage you do to buildings, etc.).
- Projectile Speed Mod; *new*; allows you to scale the speed of your projectiles. Pretty cool when AC and gamma rounds are slowed ;-) too bad they gravity pulls them down too quick.
- Top Speed Mod; *new*; allows you to scale your top speed (both forward and reverse).
- Sensor Range Mod; *new*; allows you to scale your sensor range.
- Scan Speed Mod; *new*; allows you to scale the speed of scanning loot crates.
- Lancemate controls; *new*; now you can have your lancemates benefit from: Infinite Ammo, God Mode or Damage Mod, Mech Cooldown, Weapon Damage Mod, Weapon Cooldown, Projectile Speed Mod, Top Speed and Sensor Range scripts.

Manji noticed that there are occasional crashes with some mods enabled.
Nothing I can do about mod support.
Figure out which one it is and either disable the cheat in the table or disable the mod.
Any issues, you are on your own.

Update #1
- Hopefully fixed helis randomly being recognized as lancemates.
- Added Projectile Speed Mod.

Update #2
- Added Weapon Damage Mod.
- Public release.
does pilot exp cap work if its over 10? tried setting it to 15 but it stopped getting exp after a skill reached level 10.

KaneLives
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KaneLives »

i cant get any of these tables to work... jesus can someone update it so it works?

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

MOD EDIT: Don't use other's tables/scripts without proper credit.
Last edited by justiny on Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Potato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr.Potato »

Any table that works with 1.1.315 version?