MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Post by Beowulf357 »

Hey CSIMBI, are you going to possibly update the cheats now that the new game-changing update and DLC are available?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fader4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fader4 »

Hey, just bumping up i would really like to have an up to date version of this table :D

Mudvayne2011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudvayne2011 »

Bumping this one too. Hope this gets updated as well for the latest version v1.1.303 and the latest DLC. Cheers!! 😀

StressedOutCat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StressedOutCat »

Also interested in this, please provide new update .. cheers!

ShadowKnight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShadowKnight »

Couldn't get it to work on the latest version.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Original table: 7385 downloads, 31 positive ratings - that comes to ~0.42% positive ratings.
Updated table: 2080 downloads, 6 positive ratings - that comes to ~0.29% positive ratings.
Seems to me almost nobody likes these tables.
So tell me, why should I bother updating them?

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:02 am
Original table: 7385 downloads, 31 positive ratings - that comes to ~0.42% positive ratings.
Updated table: 2080 downloads, 6 positive ratings - that comes to ~0.29% positive ratings.
Seems to me almost nobody likes these tables.
So tell me, why should I bother updating them?
because almost no one gives positive assessments, and the updated table must still be found among a dozen pages. People are disappointed with long table updates and go to download trainers.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Kaedus wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:51 am
because almost no one gives positive assessments, and the updated table must still be found among a dozen pages. People are disappointed with long table updates and go to download trainers.
I can't speak for the other table makers, but I measure interest by the number of positive feedbacks left by forum members.
No positive feedback -> people don't give a shit either way -> no updates needed any time soon -> I do it at my own leisure whenever I play the game again.

Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beowulf357 »

For anyone who wants anything close to this table, honestly, go to Nexus and get some cheaty mods.

"Purchase Salvage" can act as a modified salvage hack, allows you to buy salvage over your share amount for c-bills
"Zulu Equipment" and/or "Nutsack's Emporium" have cheaty add-ons that reduce mech weight so you can add whatever armor and weapons you want.
"Yet Another Mechlab" unlocks engine swapping, combined with a cheaty equipment mod and you can have a Flea running a 400-class engine carrying PPCs and heat sinks for days.
Running low on cash? Use the Save Editor to give yourself a couple hundred billion c-bills, and all the 'mechs and T5 equipment you want.

While not as good as convenient as God Mode or Minimum C-Bills or Instant Reloads, there's plenty of mods that will make the game plenty cheaty enough for even the newbiest of newbs.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

This DLC does add some nice action finally, but it does so only in a few predefined missions - the other missions remain boring as ever.
I found the mech melee variants largely useless. Considering they replace melee-less mech on the market, I'd even say they are annoying.
It would have been much better to have omni slots so I could equip shit I actually want (melee OR ranged).
Yeah, I know, no omni slots until the Clan Wars...
Lancemates are still stupid.

Anyway, here's an update for 1.1.303 (MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries: Legend of the Kestrel Lancers) on Steam:

For all details and instructions read the original post, the 1.1.278 update - I am not repeating all that crap here, and finally, read the crap below.

This table supercedes the 1.1.278 table with the following changes:
- Pilot Skill Cap Patcher; *renamed*; Same as the previous Pilot Skill Patcher, this change is simply to distinguish Cap and XP hacks.
- Pilot Skill XP Patcher; *new*; you can set a min. amount of XP for all pilot the same fashion you set the XP Cap.
- Negotiation Pts. Remaining; *note*; I did not find a unique signature for this one, so it uses a fixed offset. In the event of a patch, this is the first thing you want to remove in an attempt to get the script working.
- Weapon Damage Mod; *new*; allows you to scale the damage of your weapons. Tested only with projectiles and missiles. Does not apply to world damage (damage you do to buildings, etc.).
- Projectile Speed Mod; *new*; allows you to scale the speed of your projectiles. Pretty cool when AC and gamma rounds are slowed ;-) too bad they gravity pulls them down too quick.
- Top Speed Mod; *new*; allows you to scale your top speed (both forward and reverse).
- Sensor Range Mod; *new*; allows you to scale your sensor range.
- Scan Speed Mod; *new*; allows you to scale the speed of scanning loot crates.
- Lancemate controls; *new*; now you can have your lancemates benefit from: Infinite Ammo, God Mode or Damage Mod, Mech Cooldown, Weapon Damage Mod, Weapon Cooldown, Projectile Speed Mod, Top Speed and Sensor Range scripts.

Manji noticed that there are occasional crashes with some mods enabled.
Nothing I can do about mod support.
Figure out which one it is and either disable the cheat in the table or disable the mod.
Any issues, you are on your own.

Update #1
- Hopefully fixed helis randomly being recognized as lancemates.
- Added Projectile Speed Mod.

Update #2
- Added Weapon Damage Mod.
- Public release.
Attachments
1FRMechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.CT
(94.81 KiB) Downloaded 3259 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.

ShadowKnight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShadowKnight »

I did everything according to the instructions, but the table still does not want to be active.
<<The array of byte named aobDaysPassedGrabber could not be found>>,I do not know what to do

Laxard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laxard »

Csimbi wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:10 am
Anyway, here's an update for 1.1.303 (MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries: Legend of the Kestrel Lancers) on Steam:
I see only link to the storepage thought, not the table itself?

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

Laxard wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:19 pm
[...]
I see only link to the storepage thought, not the table itself?
not correct. there are also words. written words.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Manji wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:18 pm
not correct. there are also words. written words.
See what I mean? Seriously. Where is this world heading?

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:50 pm
[...]
See what I mean? Seriously. Where is this world heading?
South. Everything goes south. They let anyone into the internet these days.

Well...
Grats Manji, this is your 100th post!