MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Post by Csimbi »

The game is an ultimate boredom simulator. So, maybe after the next DLC (when there's something new worth looking at).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

agreed
can't pick mech,pilot that i fully upgrade to play with friends. sandbox with the same kind of mission over and over. if compare MW5 to MWO i'll go for MWO instead. hope they OVERHAUL the game

KaptainKronic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaptainKronic »

well that's unfortunate for those of us who do enjoy playing the game. :(

buckhntr308
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by buckhntr308 »

KaptainKronic wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:38 pm
well that's unfortunate for those of us who do enjoy playing the game. :(
Especially now that the unlocked MechLab is available thanks to cszolee79 remaking his version of Reloaded.

buckhntr308
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by buckhntr308 »

So I played with the scrip a bit. After first trying to activate it (and it failing to activate), right clicking on the script showed 'the array of byte named aobCashReader could not be found.' So I right clicked and went to Change Script. Ctrl + F to search for 'Cash' and deleted anything that had to do with it because increasing funds isn't important to me (plus easier to do in Save Editor, one and done that way). Hit 'Ok' to save the changes and then the script activated.

This isn't obviously ideal, but some of it works. The things I tested that worked are: MechTonnage, SalvageMaxer, GodMode, NoRecoil, InfiniteAmmo, MechCooldown, WeaponCooldown, InfiniteJumpJet.

RefitCost and RefitTime did not work, not sure if that is a result of update or somehow that depended on something I deleted with Cash, but I can live with that for now I suppose.

This is all done on EGS version of game. Hope it helps someone, wish I was able to actually fix it correctly though but I lack the skill for that.

Scanner
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scanner »

Is there a new version out?

I cant ativate the script and editing (delete all AOB_Cash in script) didn´t help me to activate it

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Yeah, the script's been broken for some time now.

buckhntr308
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by buckhntr308 »

Scanner wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:22 am

I cant ativate the script and editing (delete all AOB_Cash in script) didn´t help me to activate it
I deleted every line where 'Cash' is referenced, not just AoBCash. Try that and see if it helps.

Scanner
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scanner »

buckhntr308 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:31 am
Scanner wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:22 am

I deleted every line where 'Cash' is referenced, not just AoBCash. Try that and see if it helps.
thank you.

But...

I cut all lines with the word "cash". Even offset and others. Each "cash".

I didn´t hit Enter, doing nothing other than cut the lines (not deleting, I can only cut) with "cash".

This I get, doing it 3 times with a copy of the table

[Link]

Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beowulf357 »

So I took it upon myself to use my expert neanderthal skills to kludge my way to a working script. NOOB SMASH!

Basically, what I did was opened up the script in the in-CE editor and CTRL+F'ed "Cash", deleting EVERYTHING relating to the cash modifier. Rinse and repeat with "Pilot" and "Refit". Completely erased all entries related to Cash, the Pilot Skill Modifier, and the Refit Time / Refit Cost modules. Literally everything else works: God Mode, Player Speed, Salvage, etc all work now as far as I can tell.

I also had to delete Csimbi's signature because it was invalid with the signature. But ALL I did was delete a few non-working modules. No other changes.

Frankly, the only "Cheat" I've used for a long time has been the Salvage Maxer because the combinations of mods that I use don't allow for me to use any mods that change the salvage shares, meaning unless I carefully take off both arms and both legs of a desirable 'mech, it's always -just- outside my salvage share limit.

ALL credit to the table attached goes to Csimbi, all I did was hack off the necrotic/non-working bits.
Attachments
MechWarrior5.CT
(39.84 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Beowulf357 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:10 pm
Literally everything else works: God Mode, Player Speed, Salvage, etc all work now as far as I can tell.
So how does God Mode work exactly?

Some cheats I've found make you invincible, the issue with that is that you don't gain experience towards the armor skill (that reduces damage you take) because you're not actually taking damage.

Others that give "super health" where damage you take basically keeps regenerating (or is just set to huge values) leaves the rest of your pilots vulnerable.

Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beowulf357 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:34 am
Beowulf357 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:10 pm
Literally everything else works: God Mode, Player Speed, Salvage, etc all work now as far as I can tell.
So how does God Mode work exactly?

Some cheats I've found make you invincible, the issue with that is that you don't gain experience towards the armor skill (that reduces damage you take) because you're not actually taking damage.

Others that give "super health" where damage you take basically keeps regenerating (or is just set to huge values) leaves the rest of your pilots vulnerable.
You'd have to ask Csimbi for technical details on how it works, but the practical way his code works is the "invincible" type, which doesn't gain any damage-reducing skill. You'd have to either modify that in the Save Editor or *ahem* "Get Gud" as they say. XD

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Beowulf357 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:42 am
You'd have to ask Csimbi for technical details on how it works, but the practical way his code works is the "invincible" type, which doesn't gain any damage-reducing skill. You'd have to either modify that in the Save Editor or *ahem* "Get Gud" as they say. XD
I have a trainer that does the regeneration for the main player. So that's something.

It's not so much gitting gud for me, but to stop the idiot AI from suiciding themselves at times. lol

Beowulf357
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beowulf357 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:13 am
It's not so much gitting gud for me, but to stop the idiot AI from suiciding themselves at times. lol
That was a joke, and if you're looking for the AI lancemates to be less completely stupid, I highly recommend TTRulz_AI mod from Nexus.

Also: Csimbi's God Mode only applies to the player, not the lancemates. They still take damage, but if you use the damage modifier it works for all teammates.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Thanks, I'll have to check that out.