Monster Sanctuary(1.0.1.19)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Monster Sanctuary

Post by cfemen »

s900552000 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:28 am
Hi cfemen,

Sorry to bother you again, when I update the version of this game to 0.7.5.1 and load the game file.
I get the issue on the latest game version with the CT file 7.0.2.0.
I cannot get the monsters pointer. Could you please help to check it if you are available?
hi,

i dont have 0.7.5.1 at the moment :(
i'll update it as soon i have it, i guess they added more vars and the offsets changed, it should be easy to fix :)

edit:
uploaded a table for 0.7.4.1
i updated the Monster Pointer script with a new method(monostruct-symbols) to get the offsets, it should now work regardless of the updates.
give it a try :)

edit 2:
tested on 0.7.5.1
it worked, i adjusted a bit on Inf. Health ( same method ) and uploaded a table for 0.7.5.1

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

s900552000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by s900552000 »

cfemen wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:38 pm
s900552000 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:28 am
Hi cfemen,

Sorry to bother you again, when I update the version of this game to 0.7.5.1 and load the game file.
I get the issue on the latest game version with the CT file 7.0.2.0.
I cannot get the monsters pointer. Could you please help to check it if you are available?
hi,

i dont have 0.7.5.1 at the moment :(
i'll update it as soon i have it, i guess they added more vars and the offsets changed, it should be easy to fix :)

edit:
uploaded a table for 0.7.4.1
i updated the Monster Pointer script with a new method(monostruct-symbols) to get the offsets, it should now work regardless of the updates.
give it a try :)

edit 2:
tested on 0.7.5.1
it worked, i adjusted a bit on Inf. Health ( same method ) and uploaded a table for 0.7.5.1
Hi,

0.7.0.5.CT is workable. Thanks a lot again.

Mrmarklar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mrmarklar »

last update broke the cheat menu, the tab thing and the remove skills, i hope some1 can update. its 0.8.1.5 now

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Mrmarklar wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:46 pm
last update broke the cheat menu, the tab thing and the remove skills, i hope some1 can update. its 0.8.1.5 now
updated Remove Skill / Ignore Level Cap
Cheat Menu got removed completly from the code from the devs, so you can say thanks to them ;)

//

i can probably restore the cheat menu(saved the old code) but i wont do that until the game is 1.0 and gets lesser frequently updates.

Mrmarklar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mrmarklar »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:07 pm
Mrmarklar wrote:
Cheat Menu got removed completly from the code from the devs, so you can say thanks to them ;)

//

i can probably restore the cheat menu(saved the old code) but i wont do that until the game is 1.0 and gets lesser frequently updates.
thanks for everything

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:07 pm
Mrmarklar wrote:

//

You don't need to worry about removing skills as an option, the latest update did that just fucking fine on it's own! I count at least ten times where I'll continue my current game and forget to check my team's skills and find they lost all of their skill investment as if I used a skill resetting item on them, I'm sure it's a bug though.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

So the game recently got updated to 0.8.2.18 and now the Get Monster Pointer option is no longer functioning.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Korvax wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:13 pm
So the game recently got updated to 0.8.2.18 and now the Get Monster Pointer option is no longer functioning.
its fixed for 0.8.2.18

//

looked into restoring the cheat menu, and coded a small test:
restored some of the options for 0.8.2.18 and optimized them... read the new instructions :)

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

cfemen wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:39 am
Korvax wrote:
its fixed for 0.8.2.18

//

restored some of the options for 0.8.2.18 and optimized them... read the new instructions :)
I tried using the Get Monster Pointer option and while it works, adding skill points can cause a CTD when mousing over the skills on the second row, and if I exit the skill menu, it soft-locks the game for some reason. I'm not using the limited dev menu nor the modified Assembly-CSharp DLL file, if that helps.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Korvax wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:05 am
cfemen wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:39 am
Korvax wrote:
its fixed for 0.8.2.18

//

I tried using the Get Monster Pointer option and while it works, adding skill points can cause a CTD when mousing over the skills on the second row, and if I exit the skill menu, it soft-locks the game for some reason. I'm not using the limited dev menu nor the modified Assembly-CSharp DLL file, if that helps.
after adding ~20 skills it happened at my machine, found the problem, its fixed.
-redownload :)

FurryRage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FurryRage »

Hi cfemen
Thanks for the cheat menu/tables
Really helped me get back into the game after the last few updates!

Quick question, can you (add an option to) remove a monster?
I added a few spectral wolves by mistake and you can't donate spectral monsters to the keepers army
If it's not possible or too hard to do, maybe a way to change the monster type of the 6 monsters in your group (on the cheat engine side) so that you can change them and donate them?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

FurryRage wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:07 am
Hi cfemen
Thanks for the cheat menu/tables
Really helped me get back into the game after the last few updates!

Quick question, can you (add an option to) remove a monster?
I added a few spectral wolves by mistake and you can't donate spectral monsters to the keepers army
If it's not possible or too hard to do, maybe a way to change the monster type of the 6 monsters in your group (on the cheat engine side) so that you can change them and donate them?
hey,
redownload the 0.8.2.18 table:
there is now a Allow Donating script, it allows to donate every monster.

FurryRage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Sanctuary(v0.8.2.18)

Post by FurryRage »

Thanks a bunch!

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Monster Sanctuary(v0.9.0.18)

Post by Korvax »

The game recently got a fairly big update and it seems that the infinite HP during fights also affects enemies during the Infinite Arena if it goes past one round on each fight. Also, is there an option for infinite use items or altering how many items are in a stack for purposes of crafting materials?

Edit: Looks like there was a fairly minor hotfix pushed through, it's now up to 0.9.1.
Last edited by Korvax on Fri May 22, 2020 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fxrestar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Monster Sanctuary(v0.9.0.18)

Post by Fxrestar »

Will their be a new cheat menu for The new version? (v0.9.0.18)
Last edited by Fxrestar on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.