Dragon Quest Builders 2 Release (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xiraiya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest Builders 2 Release (Steam)

Post by xiraiya »

I wonder if it's possible to change the radius of Worm Food or perhaps your hammer smash.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Xelriel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xelriel »

timechaos69 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:07 pm
Xelriel wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:53 am
Can we add the XP Multiplier to the table please?

I would do this myself but i have NO idea how to. If anyone would like to explain to me how so i know for future use that would be wonderful.
on His post click where it says select all and then press ctrl + c for copy and go to cheat engine empty space and press ctrl v and it'll put it in there to click.
I tried that, Did nothing xD It would be great if someone could just i don't know, Post an updated table? I guarantee most people in this thread are WAY more knowledgeable than i am.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I merged ImpalaPUA's scripts into the main table.

XiNaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XiNaru »

timechaos69 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:32 am
MarinoKadame wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:24 am
Would be nice to have a way to speedup that slow text that cannot be skipped.
just enable the speedhack during those moments on the right side in middle. i think you are talking the part where whoever is whispers to malroth? im like speak faster!!!!!
that i have try a few days ago, but it dosent work. only the normal game was speed up, the text is normal speed :(

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

xiraiya wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:54 pm
I wonder if it's possible to change the radius of Worm Food or perhaps your hammer smash.
I have the hammer smash edited. I'm still working on finding all the shenanigans though. I also have the trowel replace changed. It's all a matter of making a solid pointer to it though.

There is a block limit to the hammer smash though. It seems to be a decent size though

xiraiya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xiraiya »

pox911 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:10 pm
xiraiya wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:54 pm
I have the hammer smash edited. I'm still working on finding all the shenanigans though. I also have the trowel replace changed. It's all a matter of making a solid pointer to it though.

There is a block limit to the hammer smash though. It seems to be a decent size though
That's cool that you figured it out, I like learning about what stuff the engine could be capable of when messed with.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

So an FYI, the gratitude multiplier also multiply the price of the recipe in the isle of awakening, so turn it off when your buying recipes.

Catapultekawaii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Catapultekawaii »

I am afraid this does not work anymore, when I want to check the "Enable" box, it is telling me that <<The array of byte named GetPlayerHungerPtrAOB could not be found>> I have the same error with a different array of byte for each cheats...
I am sure you are already aware of the problem, but I wanted to tell it for future people that might want to use it.
I'm using cheat engine 7.0 and the newest version of your table.

GrumpygamerSF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GrumpygamerSF »

It does that sometimes. Close and retry the table a few times. It will work.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

There is a version of the game with Denuvo removed out in the wild. A newer build even, 1.7.2. The table unfortunately doesn't work though. I successfully changed the exe name the table is looking for, but I always get the "GetPlayerHungerPtrAOB" error above. It isn't a close and reopen issue either. I tried it 16 times and not once did it enable. I doubt this will be updated to support an unofficial version, but just leaving this here in case anyone else tries to get it working.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Should also mention the Denuvoless ver of DQB2 floating around is a DEBUG BUILD so yeah, its not going to work with the table.

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

Ah poop, was so happy to finally get this table.
But yea, sadly doesn't work with the cracked version.

Maxter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maxter »

For the other version you can use a controller and press L2+R2+B/Circle to open the debug menu (Mine was L1+R1+B/Circle)
and here's some options i've translated with google translate

Player

Craft

Item
Last edited by Maxter on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

Maxter wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:35 pm
For the other version you can use a controller and press L2+R2+B/Circle to open the debug menu (Mine was L1+R1+B/Circle)
and here's some options i've translated with google translate
Any chance you could figure out how to get into the debug menu with a keyboard? I tried the regular ` key, but if it is a multi-button press, I have no idea which buttons. I use a keyboard and mouse instead of a controller. Thanks in advance!

Maxter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maxter »

Viken wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:43 pm
Any chance you could figure out how to get into the debug menu with a keyboard? I tried the regular ` key, but if it is a multi-button press, I have no idea which buttons. I use a keyboard and mouse instead of a controller. Thanks in advance!
Maybe it has something to do with DebugPlayerKeyConfigTemplate.txt in Dragon Quest Builders 2\tmp\debug but not sure
You could try to google "Use pc keyboard as xbox controller in pc" it should bring a video about Vjoy, I did not try it myself but maybe it would work.