Dragon Quest Builders 2 DEMO (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Dragon Quest Builders 2 DEMO (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay, I think this might be last update for this until release. I tracked down the Mini Medal pointer in EDIT 5.5. It now has most options you would need.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I guess I am putting one more EDIT.

I thought a Can Craft All Known Recipes/No Material Requirement option might be useful so I came up with it. With this option, you can craft all known recipes on the workbench or anvil and it doesn't take any item from your inventory to craft. To learn recipes, you can modify the workbench item in your inventory to level 4 for example to know all recipes for the first story chapter if you wish.

XiNaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XiNaru »

ui ui
very nice :)

Good job :)
is it really possible to exceed the demo limit? o.o I thought the demo has been specially programmed only conditionally.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

XiNaru wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:17 am
ui ui

Good job :)
is it really possible to exceed the demo limit? o.o I thought the demo has been specially programmed only conditionally.
From what I hear, save games are the same format across platforms. You can transfer the demo save to Switch or PS4 full version and fight the Badboon, then transfer back to demo. You can go back to the Isle of Awakening in the demo and the explorer's islands. If you try to start the second story chapter, you crash the game and ruin your save though, so the demo is still limited.

XiNaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XiNaru »

ui really now? the same gameplay format? would mean, I could get my old score of the switch later simply on the pc where I'm already through?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

I tested it and it works, I beat the boss on switch and transfer the gave same back to pc after

You still need to buy the game to go to chapter 2, but it's nice being able to go back to Isle of Awakening to build houses and stuff while we wait for release

XiNaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XiNaru »

i have tested it too, it works :)
nice :)

Edit1:
okay the absolute upper limit is reached because xd even if you use the switch trick again, you can not enter hammerholm. if you try it it crashes as already mentioned :)

But good to know :)

Edit2:
small question. do you think there is a possibility for the textspeed increase in these ... text conversation sequences between the voice hargons and malroth?
Last edited by XiNaru on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

xiraiya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xiraiya »

It should have been apparent it wasn't going to be the full game because the demo is a 5gb Download, where as the full game is 12gb on the store page, so the assumption would be that there isn't much of anything for the game to load beyond the areas we could already access. Though still interesting that there are ways around the demo limit.

EDIT: I wonder if there is a value to change that would make cooking time instant.

Zero-Exodus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zero-Exodus »

so im assuming other islands dont exists but my question is, do other characters exist? a code to swap partners would be epic. havin a golem in furrowfield would mean much destruction!!

XiNaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XiNaru »

I want to say something here.

It is apparently also possible to get an old completed game from the switch to the PC. As long as you do not enter the non-existent islands.
But items etc. everything is there.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Can we have like a quick cook thing? i got soo many greens to cook yet the timer for the cooking is a bit slow, so I was wondering if you can make an insta-cook option for campfires.

I think there more cooking things I can make later that does go fast.

XiNaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XiNaru »

I agree, but considering the fact that there are only a few hours left, I would say we wait until the full version comes out :)

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

XiNaru wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:09 am
I agree, but considering the fact that there are only a few hours left, I would say we wait until the full version comes out :)
I won't be able to grab it due to denuvo AND i have to wait till christmas.

XiNaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XiNaru »

ah, okay, so you're only able to play the demo?

xiraiya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xiraiya »

Quick Cook is probably the only other feature I'd really want from this table in terms of necessary stuff, I mean you can just set food to 100% but I do still do a lot of cooking .