Zarkiel wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:44 pm
How do I get out of Debug Camera once I enabled it? I can't seem to be able to do so. Re-entering command does not work obviously.
Also do you think it's possible to make a camera hack that would allow turning camera around during normal gameplay?
As far as I tested, you can't turn it off. I did mention in the other topic, if I remember. No idea how you'd do it otherwise;, don't care for that, don't use it.
On another note, I've taken a look at the .pak content and this is what you can spawn in-game with the summon
command (I've already formatted them for you; just copy-paste-in-the-console-then-hit-enter and try them out):
Me having spawned several 'Dn_Chest_Epic_BP_C' chests:
There are some test levels that I could find in there; have no idea yet if I can just load them via console. Will let you know later on:
1) Some of them may not load when you run the command. Why? The rule is this: the blueprint for the object you want to summon has to be loaded by the engine in the level you're playing. Otherwise, nothing will happen. The summon command doesn't statically load ALL blueprints and looks for what you entered, but deals with just the ones loaded in the current map.That's the Unreal Engine command's design.
2) Since you're summoning blueprints, once you pickup the item off-ground, its mesh texture will remain in the spot. The blueprint did not initialize the object's behavior, so "on_pickup_vanish_destroy" won't occur. Just an FYI.
3) If you AI doesn't spawn, it's either do to #1 above OR command not working on the spot you're in. Either walk to some other spot (10-20m away) OR just stack up more of the same command to get it to succeed (e.g.: summon Skeleton_Basic_Melee_Character_C|summon Skeleton_Basic_Melee_Character_C|summon Skeleton_Basic_Melee_Character_C [Enter]; yes, it will spawn just 1 skeleton, not 3!). I usually stack up 2 or 3 and summon always works, regardless where I'm at (the only observation is #1). Just experiment is all I say
4) You can run as many commands as you want by using the "|" separator between them
However, summon command will run one-time in the event you're generating with concatenated "|" summon commands. It will execute the last one.
5) Regarding Cores
- as I know you will ask - there is one major blueprint you can summon, however, although you will see an F to pick it up, it won't do anything (doesn't get added to inventory). That is the template used by the game to use in the creation/drop process. So that's that. Try this: summon CreatureCorePickup_BP_C [Enter]. (P.S.: No, I have no intention making these work, so don't bother asking)
The above is what I'm about these days. Just an FYI, in case you still feel like saying "no fancy DLL or anything"...