Seek Hearts

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GamerCare
Table Makers
Table Makers

Seek Hearts

Post by GamerCare »

Code: Select all

godmode
one hit kill
exp
money

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Seek Hearts.CT
(61.23 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Seek Hearts

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth »

Cool, thanks for the table.

Anyone has found how to get the quartz thingie ? because i'm trying but not really getting anywhere.

dragon011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dragon011 »

All testing i think is not possible

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

Last edited by treos on Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

dragon011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dragon011 »

Funny is many games have any system who can you buy bonus things, thats easy to find the Value, and in this game is not easy or for me possible to find it :roll:

Soulninja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Soulninja »

ok you guys! lol after playing around and trying to find the right address for quartz (near impossible if you ask me) i discovered a SUPER easy workaround...as long as you dont mind a little reset you can go to your save location and DELETE save 0...save 0 acts as an "account" save for quartz and premium etc. and once i deleted it and restarted my game it auto-generated a new savedata0 AND also restored me back to 800 quartz and 3 premium tickets! :D :D :D

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

I am sure its possible to hack quartz without resetting the game, but these table makers/talents are ignoring this game :(

@GamerCare
thx for the table, its working fine! :wub:

Soulninja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Soulninja »

no no, you misunderstood that post, but maybe i wasnt fully clear about it

when you first start the game it creates savedata0 as an "account" save, to manage things like your premium tickets and quartz

when you save the game it creates savedata1 and savedata4 THOSE save your quests and story progress through the game
so its not really a reset BUT i have discovered a few things
when you copy over an old savedata0 to reset gems and play crockpot choppers you get identical drops....but they *are* free so...
also i have discovered it is possible to hex edit your inventory if anybody is interested in that ill start writing down my offsets (inv items, key items, butler coins etc.)

Klangfarben
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Seek Hearts

Post by Klangfarben »

Just starting the game right now, but i know that "Maid Coins" in Fernz Gate was 2 byte and not 4 byte results, 4 addresses and not a single address. Testing it with Seek Hearts coins or quarz or whatever it is soon, but i`m sure it is 2 byte too.

Edit: Seems like it`s not completely the same as with Fernz Gate. I was able to find the quarz addresses, but it`s the same with Fernz Gate and changing them does not have any effect in the game. While i wasn`t able to find the exp addresses for the other characters....strange.
Last edited by Klangfarben on Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xcelled
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xcelled »

You can freeze all the addresses in the same space that you find the 4byte values. Freeze not only the values that match the exact amount of Quartz you have but also the rest in that same address space. Then you can buy and your Quartz value will not deplete and since you start with enough to get basically everything except the 800 cost equipment (I was at 720 quartz when I found the values through unknown and decreasing method).