Phoenix Point

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phoenix Point

Post by AlexS »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:56 pm
it does not explain the lack of positive ratings
(Google translation)

Unregistered users can download tables, but cannot give positive ratings. Imagine that the number of downloads is your positive rating. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

AlexS wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:23 pm
Csimbi wrote:
(Google translation)

Unregistered users can download tables, but cannot give positive ratings. Imagine that the number of downloads is your positive rating. :)
Yes, indeed.
Imagine unregistered users provide the next update.

Lololmaorofl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lololmaorofl »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:38 pm
Lololmaorofl wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:04 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:52 am
Zanzer's table: 11858 downloads, 18 positive ratings - that comes to ~0.15% positive ratings.
My original table: 2691 downloads, 9 positive ratings - that comes to ~0.33% positive ratings.
My updated table: 1461 downloads, 2 positive ratings - that comes to ~0.14% positive ratings.
Seems to me almost nobody likes these tables.
So tell us, why should Zanzer or I bother updating them?
Is there any chance for an updated trainer for 1.13 version please? Would be much appreciated
Yes. The chance is precisely 0.29% (0.15+0.14=0.29).
Huh? Im not sure what you mean by 0.29%. Anyway I found a working one from somewhere else

jaf468
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jaf468 »

You guys may not know this but your tables from Xcom to Civilization etc. Have made the game much more satisfying, nothing beats the feeling of being initially bullied and crushed by the A.I in the first few hours or days of gameplay, then voila you turn on the cheats you provide, and from the grave you manage to kick the A.I's butt. I must say a very, very satisfying feeling for weekend warriors such as myself. LoL.

Anyhow I know a lot of gamers appreciate your work but honestly failed to give a positive rating, because of the system of unregistered people who can download the tables without rating it. Most of them are just probably just to eager to play from the get go. Something that this site needs to remedy to give credit where credit is due.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Uh oh Csimbi. The upvotes have almost increased enough to obligate us into updating the tables.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:25 am
Uh oh Csimbi. The upvotes have almost increased enough to obligate us into updating the tables.
Oh no, whatever shall yall do?

Teddyoh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Teddyoh »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:25 pm
AlexS wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:23 pm
Csimbi wrote:
(Google translation)

Yes, indeed.
Imagine unregistered users provide the next update.
I mean, I get it, the job you all do is truly a thankless one, but as stated earlier, 99% of the users who snatch your tables aren't registered users, I personally didn't even know that there was an upvote function until this thread, so I registered to give you your due.
Every table I've snatched I have been truly grateful for, I don't get a lot of time to play games anymore and I am grateful for getting a more casual experience when I have the opportunity.
No one expects you to keep all your tables updated for every update that a game releases, bottom line is that it's your choice whether you want to invest the time in sharing your work with others or not. Sure there will be some salt from people who expect you to immediately drop what you're doing to fix a table that was broken with the newest update. But that's not your responsibility, if people are salty they'd have to gain the knowledge and work on their own table.

I can however say that I am eternally grateful for all the work you've all put into every table you've released, even though I haven't expressed it until now. You have all brightened otherwise bleak and frustrating days by making games more accessible for some of us, so thank you.
And I'll make sure to leave an upvote for every table I download from now on.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here, updated both scripts for 1.13 Steam.
My new table for v1.20.1 on Steam can be found here.

Description is available in the original post.
New in this release:
- Vehicle Speed Mod; allows you to scale the flight speed of your vehicles. Does not apply to flight path already started.
- Exploration Time Mod; allows you to scale the time it takes to explore a location for your vehicles. Does not apply to exploration already started.
- Min. Mutagen; same as the other resource hacks, just for Mutagens.
- Min. Crystals; same as the other resource hacks, just for Living Crystals.
- Min. Orichalcum; same as the other resource hacks, just for Orichalcum.
- Min. Mutane; same as the other resource hacks, just for Protean Mutane.
- Player Damage Mod; allows you to scale the damage your weapons do in combat.
- Evac Anywhere; forces enabling the Evac ability of your units. After you click confirm, you need to select another teammate to take effect. You should really keep this disabled unless you need it because you will be getting "Do you want to evac?" prompts all the time after each action.
Interception script:
- Aircraft God Mode; so you won't take direct damage. This covers more or less all damage, but there are a few exceptions (which I do not care about).
- Aircraft Player Damage Mod; allows you to scale the damage that your weapons do.

Note: The three resources (Crystals, Orichalcum, Mutane) may change slots. If you see issues when not having all three, disable the last few you don't have.

This table is signed to avoid prompt for the auto-attach script.

Notes:
- CE 7.2 will be required.
- Game won't exit correctly with mono enabled, you may need to kill game via Task Manager or close CE first like Manji said. Another way around this is creating shortcut like this:
C:\Windows\System32\taskkill.exe /IM PhoenixPointWin64.exe /F
and ensuring the "run as admin" is checked in it. Drop the shortcut on your taskbar and that way you can easily kill the jammed process with just two clicks for good.

Any issues, you are on your own.

Update #1
- Added Vehicle Speed Mod
- Added Exploration Time Mod

Update #2
- Added Player Damage Mod

Update #3
- Added Min. Mutagen

Update #4
- Added Evac Anywhere

Update #5
- Added Aircraft God Mode;
- Added Aircraft Player Damage Mod

Update #6
- Added Min. Mutane

Update #7
- Added Min. Crystals
- Added Min. Orichalcum
Attachments
1FRPhoenixPointWin64.CT
(69.16 KiB) Downloaded 1456 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:35 pm, edited 16 times in total.

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:56 pm
Here, updated both scripts for 1.13 Steam....
Hmmm, nothing but AOB scan errors for me. Did the latest hotfix break the table?

GaleBosna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GaleBosna »

any updates

GreyzX6t
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GreyzX6t »

OMG what a nice scripted piece of art ... thank you for this one.
Unlimited ammo and unlimited action points work just fine ... great to still enjoy game and follow storylines ... :)

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

Any chance for a Player weapon accuracy mod hack?

merrowind
ViP
ViP

Post by merrowind »

Tactical section script does not activate for me. Running on Epic platform, current version.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:56 pm
Here, updated both scripts for 1.13 Steam.
Can you tell me how to use your cheat? Do I have to turn on the console? If so, a question - turning on the console disables achievements?
What is the first item in the table "Disable CE Hotkey lUA script" for, do I need to turn it on?
I am playing in Steam.
I started the game (all DLC included), I did not turn on the console. Activated cheat in the main menu. Started a new game (first time playing), went into Research, order technology. Then activated the cheat item "tactical". The game crashed!

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Addendum. I made a move (waited for the completion of the first research and flew to the nearest target), and was able to activate all items. Before that, I activated the "Disable CE Hotkey lUA script" option. I did not activate the console.