Phoenix Point

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phoenix Point

Post by waduk »

topboy wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:28 am
Did anyone finished this game ? cause even use all the cheat and play for 12+ hours I still have no clue how to finished the game. My main quest is after finished Antarctica and it's research but no next target location in sight. My faction (100% already) quest is after Project Vulture no next target location too. The game is fun but it's so repetitive especially ambush.
angelake007 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:23 am
I've managed to allied 100% with disciples of Anu and Synedrion. I lost the first base because I was too stupid to protect this base.

Is this possible to win the game?

I don't know how to increase space to research Scylla and Siren. It said I need 25 Laboratory space to research Scylla and 1 Laboratory space to research Siren.
I built 1-2 containments per base but still cannot research these yet.

I am builind temple for Anu and having develop Moon launcher. Not sure whether or not these will give me the final missions to finish the game.

Any inputs will help.
Csimbi wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:01 am
Cyrodiil wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:54 pm
Long story short, my gameplay with cheats devolved into enabling Infinite Action Points and God Mode, and just running around the map hammering everything to death.
Exactly what I do due to my own timetable (ain't nobody got time for that :D )
Tactical play is nice, but very repetitive and so I'm more interested in the story.

Never had a problem though (have 5 bases so far in Americas - not sure how to get to other continents yet).
Might be a genuine bug in the game.
For those who locked out from finishing the game, it's because the instant research didn't trigger the next event.
Either use the one that Csimbi post (where you can research faster, but not instant)
Or do legit research progress.

Thankfully i have a backup save, so i managed to finish the canon ending, but i cannot finish the faction ending.
(there are 4 ending)

Although for faction ending it's kinda different bug, it's not Geosphere related, but Battle related, at certain point a character/player need to pass certain gate.
But they cannot move beyond that gate while the other team member can.

I fixed it by reloading, but only works for main campaign battle, for (faction ending; Disciples of Anu), the priest/prophet is unable to move even after reload.
Most likely a bug because research related not flagging the character, something like that.

@Csimbi
In order to reach other continent (You mean Antartica?), you need longer range aircraft.
Use Tiamat instead Manticore (unlocked from Disciples of Anu).
Also not sure if the base location is randomly generated since this is my 1st playthrough.
But on my case, that's how i do it.

1. Go to Antartica using Tiamat
2. Do Area Scan. It revealed a hidden jump point/base that was located more closer to Chile (South America)

Later on, i can go to Antartica (if i want) using shorter range aircraft because they make use that new jump point.

@angelalake007
Not sure what you mean by the lack of laboratory space.
Did you happen to catch many other creature ?
I only built 3 and manage to research Siren & Scyllla
Each containment create 50 space, so i have 150 in total.
Siren only use 2 while Scylla use 8.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Updated Instant Research due to what waduk said.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

@Zanzer / Csimbi
Is it possible to make CT changed soldier faction & class?

I'm on my 2nd playthrough.
It's hard to build to my preferences (Heavy-Sniper or Heavy-Tech)
I don't like infiltrator class, and certainly didn't like mutation class.
So on my 1st playthrough, i end up with Heavy-Whatever.

Now my recruitment scope is very limited, only recruit from New Jericho.

Not sure how the game on your end, but is this game only give us a finite soldier ?
Very rarely i see New Jericho haven refill their recruitment center 😥

angelake007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelake007 »

@waduk
I understood how to capture the living aliens now. Thank you for your explanation.

I have researched all the researchable aliens already. Moving to the final missions.
Some Special missions are buggy. When my game is loading to the combat, it loads forever.
So I cannot finish that special mission. 😭😭😭

I will try to finish the game with the other ending. Waiting to see all the endings from Youtube.

angelake007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelake007 »

My most favorite combo class is Sniper and Priests. The psychic powers of priest is very useful. Most of the time this ability works well. I use Paralysis sniper from Synderion tech. It inflicts 15 paralysis per hit instead of 8 per hit by Neurazer.

I wonder if there is a way to recover the lost base that was invaded. 😓😓😓

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Part of my Base Pointers is a listing of available specializations within the base.
You can try your luck changing the String (and length) to one of the other specializations.
I haven't played enough myself to even recruit one soldier yet, so I'm not certain how the list works.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

Yeah i've look that specialization option.
Although i'm not sure how to use it.
It doesn't changed their value when i scroll through the solder list (as reference value)
It's static info ?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

That's a list of all specializations that the base is allowed to spawn. I assume if you change them all to equal the Heavy one, then the base would spawn nothing but heavies.

How do I even recruit? My Phoenix Point base says Soldiers: 2, but I don't see anything to recruit.

Did I break my own game by using Instant Research? :)

wangyi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wangyi »

you can only recruit by going to havens with training or elite training
you can see which have recruits to buy as they have a human icon

wangyi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wangyi »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:01 am
Cyrodiil wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:54 pm
Long story short, my gameplay with cheats devolved into enabling Infinite Action Points and God Mode, and just running around the map hammering everything to death.
Exactly what I do due to my own timetable (ain't nobody got time for that :D )
Tactical play is nice, but very repetitive and so I'm more interested in the story.

Never had a problem though (have 5 bases so far in Americas - not sure how to get to other continents yet).
Might be a genuine bug in the game.
if you guys just want to run through missions for the story
its better to enable the cheat menu and just type win
and you will auto win the mission

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

You recruit the soldier by sending your ship to friendly faction Haven.
But not all haven will be providing new soldier, only the one with training facility.

On the map, it has little humanoid icon next to it.
(the icon will not shown if you zoom out too far)
If there's new soldier, it will filled with solid color.
If there's no new soldier, it will be white.

Also, you need to unlock the "Haven Recruitment Protocol" research.
I don't think we can miss the research, it's the next research that was unlock after the very first research (The Phoenix Archives)
I'm just saying just in case you break the game.

And you make sure there are free slot available (Total soldier can be expanded by creating more living quarter)
Also you need resources (basically you "buy" the soldier)

But it's not exclusively based on that.
There are some mission that will grant you new soldier, usually under pretext that they were looking for asylum etc)
You have the option to recruit them or whatever

Anyway,
OK, gonna try that approach, to see if the base will only spawn one set of soldier.
----
edit 1 :
Oh, sorry another user already answer.

edit 2:
Just test it, it doesn't change the class,
I set everything to Heavy (string and length) but the Haven still spawn other type.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Just found a second base. Looks like my pointer doesn't update based on which one you have selected. So that's probably why changing those values did nothing. They would've only been useful if your main base actually spawned units.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Awesome, thanks! Been having much fun with the CH trainer, but I always prefer tables. I'll have to give both a shot. Apparently there's also a mutagens-resource that might be stored near the other resources. But it's a late-game thing, linked to the cultist faction's allegiance.

I love this game so far. I've been playing for a while now and I still haven't figured the entire story out. So much left to discover.

I do really wish the game wouldn't unpause upon giving an order. It gets really annoying if you've got multiple ships flying around. I also haven't found a way to dismantle ships so I can replace them with better ones.

I will admit the best XCOM clones for me were Aftermath, Aftershock and Afterlight. Even more so because I love terraforming in games. Seeing the Mars geosphere turn green was awesome. Seeing my infrastructure drown in a newly formed lake even more so.

This game does remind me of Apocalypse a bit. With the source of the mutations being a virus.
Last edited by Whisperer on Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

karamethien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by karamethien »

Does anyone know why Csimbi's script sometimes works, sometimes doesn't?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

karamethien wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:17 am
Does anyone know why Csimbi's script sometimes works, sometimes doesn't?
This is a Mono game, which means the game doesn't load methods into memory until a particular action is taken in-game that would trigger that method's use. So the memory locations that his script is expecting to be there, aren't on a fresh game load. So once you get in game, be sure to click through all the menus, go to the various screens, etc. That may help.

Same goes for my table. You can't activate the Unit Pointer until you've visited the Training screen once.