Phoenix Point

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dante97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phoenix Point

Post by Dante97 »

Thank you for the help,
I update the game to the newer version and the crash seem only took place when you play the scavenging mission as your second mission,
This is the problem that happened to me

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dante97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dante97 »

After a few test and i try to on the csimbi code without turn it off it make the game crash, it is possible to update the cheat code, because i had played the game without cheat so, i hoped someone that has capabilities to update the table. And also i dont want to turn it on and off always when doing mission

ichthyic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ichthyic »

Csimbi wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:17 pm
Hola!
I have to say it's a pretty good-looking XCOM clone so far.

I just started with v1.0.54518 and have little time with all things going on.
If Santa brings me some free time, I'll be sure to add more.

Here's a table with two AOB scripts - one for the Geoscape and one for the Tactical phase.

Geoscape script gives you:
- Free skills; buy any without requiring skill points. Enable only when you actually need it.
- Free abilites; buy any without requiring skill points (the character must still meet the requirements though). Enable only when you actually need it.
- Min. Tech; grants you a min. amount of Tech resource. Runs about once per second. You'll need to flip the page or something to see that it was actually updated.
- Min. Materials; grants you a min. amount of Materials resource. Runs about once per second. You'll need to flip the page or something to see that it was actually updated.
- Min. Food; grants you a min. amount of Food resource. Runs about once per second. You'll need to flip the page or something to see that it was actually updated.
- Research Speed Mod; allows you to scale up (or down) your research speed.
- Manufacturing Speed Mod; allows you to scale up (or down) your manufacturing speed. Interestingly, the game calculates this using integers so due to rounding, you might not get the desired results. E.g. with a value of 1.1 there won't be any difference. Also note that every now and then the queue may get stuck - nothing I can do about, probably a bug in the game. Remove the currently manufactured item and the queue will proceed for a while again.

Tactical phase script gives you:
- Infinite Action Points; just that.
- God mode; just that.
- XP Gain Mod; allows you to scale up (or down) the XP peeps gain. Note: No player check here, dunno if enemy uses it.
- Infinite Ammo; just that.
- Weapon Spread Mod; allows you to scale up (or down) your weapons' accuracy. Note: even 0 won't give perfect accuracy. Game adds a min. spread and a random spread on top. Fixing that would require several hooks, which I don't have the time for.

Good luck!

I finished the game since, with this very table (and nothing else), so I know that it works and there will be no game-breaking bugs.
Here's the proof.
If you have any, you must have screwed up something with the console or a dumb-dumb trainer.

Manji reported that it works with v1.0.54580, too. Thanks!
Manji reported that it works with v1.0.55225 EGS and v1.0.55275 EGS, too. Thanks!

Update #1
- Added a bunch of Geoscape scripts.

Update #2
- Added Infinite Ammo.
- Added Weapon Spread Mod.

Update #3
- Added XP Gain Mod.

Update #4
No changes, just removed an accidental copy of the tactical script included.
Reported by Whisperer here - thanks!
this still works with the latest version of the game, (with DLC), but frequently causes a hard crash when transitioning from mission to geoscape, personnel to geoscape, or even from base to geoscape (less frequently). have tested thoroughly, and the instability IS caused by this table. Too bad. table is otherwise well done and the coder obviously put some time into it.

ShootToThrill
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Phoenix Point

Post by ShootToThrill »

Table no longer works with latest update.

Edit: Sorry -- meant to say Csimbi's table is not working with this update; I haven't used the other one.
Last edited by ShootToThrill on Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Phoenix Point

Post by Manji »

i guess as soon as the next DLC or after all are released, one of those two tables get updated.

coolair2512
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coolair2512 »

Hey, is there any working table for the latest version from Microsoft Store?

rudeboyjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rudeboyjohn »

First off: Great work guys.
Secondly, I installed this game via the Microsoft Store, with the monthly Game Pass subscription. I've found the Phoenix.exe process under the Processes tab in the Cheat Engine. However, when the game is running and I click on the activation blocks for any of the pointers (cheat engine 7.1), all I get is a spinning clock for a few seconds with no result.
Any insight?

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Anyone gonna update cheat table? Game version is 1.8 now!

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

yoco wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:03 pm
Anyone gonna update cheat table? Game version is 1.8 now!
On my list ;-)
The question is more of a 'when' :-(

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

another developer that moved releases behind the cyberpunk release. they fear their work gets unnoticed by media or doesn't sell enough.
so it makes sense that csimbis "when" is someday after the cyberpunk release ^^

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here, updated both scripts for 1.80 EGS.
Description is available in the original post.
A Steam v1.13 version of the script can be found here.

This table is signed to avoid prompt for the auto-attach script.

Notes:
- CE 7.2 will be required.
- Game won't exit correctly with mono enabled, you may need to kill game via Task Manager or close CE first like Manji said.
Attachments
1FRPhoenixPointWin64.CT
(51.98 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:46 pm
Here, updated both scripts for 1.80 EGS.
Description is available in the original post.

This table is signed to avoid prompt for the auto-attach script.

Notes:
- CE 7.2 will be required.
- Game won't exit correctly with mono enabled, you may need to kill game via Task Manager..
Worked fine for me. Didn't play that much, bussy day! If you could add god mode (hp) for units, that would be amazing! :oops:

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:46 pm
[...]
- Game won't exit correctly with mono enabled, you may need to kill game via Task Manager..
i started the habit to quit the table and exit CE before making a last save in games and exit them.
so for me the game exits fast and smooth. i think even a little faster as i remember it (alot of patches ago).

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

yoco wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:46 pm

Worked fine for me. Didn't play that much, bussy day! If you could add god mode (hp) for units, that would be amazing! :oops:
God mode is there.
Manji wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:14 pm
i started the habit to quit the table and exit CE before making a last save in games and exit them.
so for me the game exits fast and smooth. i think even a little faster as i remember it (alot of patches ago).
Yeah, but I keep forgetting, I just tap ALT+F4 ;-)

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Csimbi wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:07 pm
yoco wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:46 pm

God mode is there.
Sorry for looking like an idiot, but where is god mode (for units) in your cheat table? I see "free skills, abilities, Min tech/materials/food, research mode and manufacturing speed mode".